TAF strength

im sure its been asked but i searched my heart out (riiiiiggttt :roll_eyes: ) and could not find it.

anyway… im getting TAF but wat amount of mcg’s should i get it at. i know if u have to much… it does the opposite desired effect…

for u people out there who dont know wat taf does. it has been known to (at low doses) {thats my question, how low} increase focus and determination to get something done. as tisha said a day or two ago

lol im sure she would know.

If u apply too much, u cant focus and u do mindless things until the self effects wear away.

im having trouble picking a dose on the site… just wanted a little opinion

bond

2.5 mcg, 5 mcg, and 7.5 mcg all works for me to get better concentration. Don’t remember in trying higher mcg. Might be placebo, might be real effect, can’t tell for now.

But there is no the “see every bit of dust on the ground” effect for me, unlike many members’ reports (mostly women here )

thx MB :slight_smile:

i was disputing over 2.5 or 5… i doubt it makes much of a difference though

bond

I ordered 15mcg/spray. At half a spray it’s around 7.5, full 15, and 3 makes for 45mcgs which is approaching the limit of 50mcgs that Jasmin has mentioned before. Pretty flexible if you ask me.

I used molecule F for a couple months. Really didn’t do much until the dose hit 45-60mcg. I can’t say it “increased focus and determination to get something done” for me. In fact, its effects proved somewhat distracting and often broke my concentration from the task at hand. However it did intensify my sense of smell and pitch discernment to the point of irritation.

My review of molecule F:

Definitely a fringe mone that’s probably at its best in a mix with complementary molecules. I can’t really think of a good reason to use it save for training as a human drug dog or pussy hound…

i have decided to try both TAH and TAF…

not officially but i definitely have ADD :smiley::stuck_out_tongue:… so many distraction lol

bond

For me TAF didn’t so much give me focus, but more of a drive to do something…Anything!

As to what dose to get it in, I would recommend getting the highest mcg you can afford, becuase you can always dilute the strength, but you cannot increase it. And when you start mixing molecules it can make a big difference.

I get all my putatives and experimones at 30mcg’s now and creating custom mixes or duplicating mixes other people have come up with is just so much easier. When I made my first mix, it was SteveO’s ICM 0.25.1a mix and it took 178 sprays from my bottles, which were all different mcg levels and all low dosage, to duplicate his mix, and I had to wear 12 sprays to approximate his 4 sprays.