The OFFICIAL MX274 Discussion Thread

What is MX274?

MX274- For Women

MX274 is a Hybrid Amy Mix.
A version that uses higher end fragrance compounds, and is gelled together with the proper musks.

Status: Currently in Production

Get MX274 here: MX274 For Women :: Experimental Test Mixes :: Androtics Direct

How to Test:
Spray like you would your usual cologne or perfume, on your usual pulse points.

This mix has been calibrated to work best at a two spray dosage. Start there but try everything.

We’re seeking to understand how the diffusion component works with the pheromonal molecule. At least once test with your usual cologne, so we can see how the diffusion technology we are testing works with cologne.

Spray. Let dry. Sniff. Does the smell remind you of anything? What do you notice yourself feeling?

What to Report:

We’re collecting data on a few parameters, which I’ll explain here.

Strength - How strong did you feel the effects? On yourself? On others? Did it hit you over the head, or was it more subtle?

Length of Effects - When did you notice the onset of effects? When did you notice the outset? When did it peak? When did it wane?

Tenacity- Tenacity refers to ?staying power?, or the aggressiveness of the cologne. Does it seem to “attack” people around you, or is it more of a “slow burner”? Does it seem like you can point your fume in one direction or another?

Effectiveness& Consistency- How effective is this mix on a scale of 1-10 (1 bad, 10 killer)? Have its effects been consistent over time?

Diffusion/Sillage- Sillage refers to your ?vapor trail?. Think of it like the wake of a ship. How many feet/meters is your vapor trail? Do people seem to follow your silage?

Other weird questions that help clarify:

If it were music, what would it sound like?
If it had a texture, what would it feel like?
If it were edible or drinkable, what would it taste like?
What celebrity or public figure is it most like?

Ask yourself these questions during and after you’ve gotten a good feel of this mix.

Tish,
Thanks Lady for checking out my Easy Read.

I actually did a couple posts for MX274 a few pages back. I like the scent. I mentioned a coupla times that I thought it was grapefruit scented(you once told me that I would like grapefruit and you are right, I love it…wish I could get all my stuff in grapefruit…Definitely gonna get me some Instant Sexiness/A in grapefruit…though I will prolly just do 5xcops cause I would worry that the grapefruit wouldn’t cover more than that well…what do you think?)

But back to the scent…yes, Grapefruit is the dominant top note, but I think you are right about there being a minor note…can’t quite figure it out though, I almost thought it was neroli, but now that you mention cookie scent, it is light enough to be just that…definitely it’s not chocolatini which I find to be a very heavy scent…

Take a look a few pages back to my initial reports for MX274, I really tested solo cause I wanted to see what it does on its own…I was pretty deep with the reports with what I thought was in it,and I appreciated that a couple of the guys kinda expounded even further with what they thought was in this mix…so let me know also what you think about MX274.

But yes, there is grapefruit…yummy yummy grapefruit

djacquelyn :slight_smile:

hi hun,

im not sure because i havent really gotten into testing MX274 either, but i wore it right before lunch with a couple of friends and everybody was very chatty and wanting to talk to me.

ill post up the full reports when im done, but i do agree with what u have on so far :slight_smile:

Whoo-hoo! My orders came in the other day along with freebies. Thanks Amy.(hugs and kisses) Gonna be testing them out.

Thus far my sister in law tried mx274. One spray to her wrist and she loved the scent of it. Smelled chocolatey…within 30 minutes my bro was hanging around her for a while…that has to be a hit. For me I tried TAf and TAk each 5mcg 3 sprays. I found that I was more open and alert when I was hanging around my friend. As far as reactions, I didn’t get much.

Hey guys! here’s my quick first report on mx274.

2 sprays of mx274 (one on neck, one split btw wrists)

This mix smells very nice! smells vanilla-ish and citrus-sy on me (could be the grapefruit). Glad I got it, I like it better than neroli/chocolatini/cookie! When I hugged my dad, he kinda, well his arms were sorta hugging lol, and he usually stands there like a log. He even told me that I smelled really good and not to wear it at school or the female teachers will get jealous! (what!?:confused: )

Alrighty: self effects, I got none so far. I’m usually hyper and happy so I might not see a difference in this case.

Effects on others: Nada, don’t know about my dad though it could have been the scent, cause he loved it.

I’m not surprised about the results, cause I only tested it at home (which is not the best place to test lol).

I have to go with my sister to her college orientation on friday, cause she’s nervous :roll_eyes: So I’ll bathe in some pheros and report, I promise :wink:

My report on mx274! Finally it works!!!

hehehe seee!! i told u MX274 is awesome :slight_smile: but ur right, it does work better if u pair it with something else. i like to add MX274 with eow and sometimes est also. that works really really well for me :slight_smile:

i went out with it last night. and omg. guys were basically pushing each other out of the way to get my attention. yaaaa. hahahaha

<3 remmy

A quick note, I mentioned that sister in law didn’t like the same of neroli before in my journal. I have later found that she is pregnant which explains this. The smell is just too strong even if i sprayed with the door closed, so I had to spray outside of that house from now on anytime I wanted to apply or re-apply. By the way love mx274 alot. I can see why everyone has great reviews about it, might be the hugging and potential cuddling phero. Need more testing to find out if it actually will cause cuddling in my experience.

To be cont’d…

Everyone is making me smile today…maybe it is the MX274 that I have been testing.The grant was not for phero’s alone but relates to biological research and behavioral studies. Very fun stuff…I love the research and the science.

MX274 has been my Phero of choice the last several days.

Product name,scent and strength
MX274, clean and maybe grapefruity, given to me as a sample (sample strength)
Application dosage and locations
2 sprays, inside elbows
Enviroment tested in.
Meetings and personal errands and dr. office
Self effects.
Love the scent, very clean. I did not have any strong effects like I have had in the past when I use several items. No dizziness or swooning -smile. I did notice I felt more upbeat and slightly more cheerful. But I am really a very upbeat and cheerful person anyway…
Effects to others
People were more friendly, and seemed a little more talkative. One effect I really noticed was at the doctors office. My nurse was more chatty and hung out a little more with me…BUT my cute Dr. he did spend extra time with me - quite a bit, and stayed longer reading through our notes together, sat back in his chair and talked some more. He was not in any rush to get away from me. I told him about some research on a drug I was curious about and he just cart blanche wrote me the prescription…he even patted me twice on the shoulder before he left and smiled a lot.

Other people were more friendly too. It was as if they wanted to keep me around in their space longer. Some sales people kept showing me more things, very friendly, “did you see this,” “did you see that.” Both male and females seemed to react with friendliness.
Duration of effects.
On one day I was out close to 4 hours and by that time its affects seemed to be subsiding.
Effects from mixing with other products.
This has been stand a lone testing.
Range
Fairly close proximity - 2 to 3 feet.
Time exposure.
I started noticing effects on others after about 1-2 minutes.

It would be nice to know the strengths that we are given as gift samples…I would guess the dosage is low, but I would not want to assume anything for test purposes.

The other thing I liked about this was the very CLEAN scent.. I think this could be worn around those people who have fragrance issues or chemical sensitivities.

I have a friend who is Chem sensitive - she cannot be around too much of anything without becoming ill. I put this on and she did not have any adverse side affects at all.

Well, I have had several more times to test MX274, and I really like my results.

Application dosage and locations
2 sprays - 1 split between wrists; 1 on decollete

Enviroment tested in.
Meeting, Salon, Store, Meeting in a medical office
Self effects.
I love the scent, uplifting, a Little more silly, when I would experience stress or tension I would take a whiff of my wrist and felt better…I am wondering if this could be the affect of the scent as well and how much the pheromones impacted me?
Effects to others
Everyone was friendly and smiling, some of them were a little sillier too I thought. We laughed a little more than normal. One woman came up and told me she thought I had a great laugh. Men responded by being very nice and friendly and smiled quite a bit. I would say I had definite hits from woman and men. The women were not aggressive at all, and in my work environment (as owner and fearless leader) I tend to be Alpha…but all was friendly and good.
I should mention at my first meeting some people seemed to be extra friendly…a couple of people who normally do not say much to me were quite chatting, smiley and nice.
Duration of effects.
I noticed the best affects for three hours. I did not reapply because I wanted to see changes as the pheromones wore off. I did notice that the strongest affects seem to take place approximately 1 hour after wearing the pheromones.

Range
2-3 feet

I would like to know if others have noticed more effects after they have been wearing the products for an hour…maybe that could be a PEAK time for some products…
What do you think?

The other thing I read in a post is MX274 has TAA and P74 in it…
I figured it had P74 in it, and possibly the TAA created some of the sillier lighter moments of fun.
I wonder what else it has in it?

Everyone is making me smile today…maybe it is the MX274 that I have been testing.The grant was not for phero’s alone but relates to biological research and behavioral studies. Very fun stuff…I love the research and the science.

MX274 has been my Phero of choice the last several days.

Product name,scent and strength
MX274, clean and maybe grapefruity, given to me as a sample (sample strength)
Application dosage and locations
2 sprays, inside elbows
Environment tested in.
Meetings and personal errands and dr. office
Self effects.
Love the scent, very clean. I did not have any strong effects like I have had in the past when I use several items. No dizziness or swooning -smile. I did notice I felt more upbeat and slightly more cheerful. But I am really a very upbeat and cheerful person anyway…
Effects to others
People were more friendly, and seemed a little more talkative. One effect I really noticed was at the doctors office. My nurse was more chatty and hung out a little more with me…BUT my cute Dr. he did spend extra time with me - quite a bit, and stayed longer reading through our notes together, sat back in his chair and talked some more. He was not in any rush to get away from me. I told him about some research on a drug I was curious about and he just cart blanche wrote me the prescription…he even patted me twice on the shoulder before he left and smiled a lot.

Other people were more friendly too. It was as if they wanted to keep me around in their space longer. Some sales people kept showing me more things, very friendly, “did you see this,” “did you see that.” Both male and females seemed to react with friendliness.
Duration of effects.
On one day I was out close to 4 hours and by that time its affects seemed to be subsiding.
Effects from mixing with other products.
This has been stand a lone testing.
Range
Fairly close proximity - 2 to 3 feet.
Time exposure.
I started noticing effects on others after about 1-2 minutes.

The other thing I liked about this was the very CLEAN scent.. I think this could be worn around those people who have fragrance issues or chemical sensitivities.

I have a friend who is Chem sensitive - she cannot be around too much of anything without becoming ill. I put this on and she did not have any adverse side affects at all.


Well, I have had several more times to test MX274, and I really like my results.

Application dosage and locations
2 sprays - 1 split between wrists; 1 on decollete

Environment tested in.
Meeting, Salon, Store, Meeting in a medical office
Self effects.
I love the scent, uplifting, a Little more silly, when I would experience stress or tension I would take a whiff of my wrist and felt better…I am wondering if this could be the affect of the scent as well and how much the pheromones impacted me?
Effects to others
Everyone was friendly and smiling, some of them were a little sillier too I thought. We laughed a little more than normal. One woman came up and told me she thought I had a great laugh. Men responded by being very nice and friendly and smiled quite a bit. I would say I had definite hits from woman and men. The women were not aggressive at all, and in my work environment (as owner and fearless leader) I tend to be Alpha…but all was friendly and good.
I should mention at my first meeting some people seemed to be extra friendly…a couple of people who normally do not say much to me were quite chatting, smiley and nice.
Duration of effects.
I noticed the best affects for three hours. I did not reapply because I wanted to see changes as the pheromones wore off. I did notice that the strongest affects seem to take place approximately 1 hour after wearing the pheromones.

Range
2-3 feet

I would like to know if others have noticed more effects after they have been wearing the products for an hour…maybe that could be a PEAK time for some products…
What do you think?


Continued MX274 testing

I have several more days of testing to report.

Product name,scent and strength
MX274, grapefruit
Application dosage and locations
4 sprays, inside elbows, wrists, decollete, hair
Environment tested in.
Warm day, dry climate walking outside with a group
Self effects.
I always get good self effects with this product. uplifted mood, the alpha goes well with my personality, but it does not make me aggressive. I wonder if I were to try this in a different scent if I would like it as much.
Effects to others
Very good friendly vibes, talkative, relaxed around me
Duration of effects.
This day was difficult to guage…I would estimate 4ish hours
Effects from mixing with other products.
have not
Range
3 feet

**
Another time.

Application dosage and locations
5 sprays, one each wrist, inside elbows split, decollete and hair
Environment tested in.
Shopping and tried to linger around people
Self effects.
felt very good, positive
Effects to others
I made more eye contact with people close to me and they connected with me. We either smiled or we exchanged small talk. Nice smiley faces
Duration of effects.
3-4 hours

Range
I was getting as close as I could to some folks to see if there were any noticeable differences between those and others at 5 feet. Of course those closest reacted faster. I still received reactions from people at 5 feet. I thought that was pretty good.

Another evening

Application dosage and locations
4 sprays, same as previous
Environment tested in.
At a dinner party I was having
Self effects.
strong, upligting, energetic
Effects to others
People were very social. I also invited some quieter personalities - they as well brightened up around me and with the other guests
Duration of effects.
3-4 hours
Range
5 ft

MX274

  • 1 spray to my chest

Cover Scent: 2x Pink Sugar (I let the MX dry down for about 10 minutes before applying the cover scent)

I wore the MX on my birthday. I was going out to eat with my family at a nice restaurant and thought ‘what the hey?’. MX274 always creates a loving enviornment and I like to call it the “Free Stuff” MX as I tend to get free stuff while wearing it. I noticed right off that my family was being really nice and friendly. The car ride up was nice and peaceful. I was staring out the window the whole time trying to spot some Mini Coopers! lol. When I got to the restaurant and walked up the stairs to my table, I passed one of the waiters. I’m not sure if this was because of me, but he ran into a shelf and kinda looked at me like I was suppose to do something. I stood there for a second wondering if I should ask if he was ok, but I figured he could handle himself and sat down. During our time eating I noticed that I became very opinionated towards the way people were dressed. I normally don’t care as I too like to wear my shorts and revealing (not too revealing lol) clothes at times, but for some reason I was appalled by every girl who was showing too much skin! LOL. I kept going on about some girl in an orange dress who was letting her twins hang out. I told everyone at my table that she really needed to cover up. My mom agreed, but realized that I was taking things to far when i started criticizing a lot of other people. At one point I turned over to my grandma who was wearing pants and a jacket over her shirt and said “Finally, someone whos dressed modest!”. This is not at all like me. I normally dont care how people around me are dressed.The MX lived up to it’s name (the name I gave it) when the waiter brought out a piece of cheese cake the he said he payed for himself (the restaurant doesn’t offer any birthday specials). He even had them write “Happy Birthday” on the plate in chocolate syrup :slight_smile:. When I walked outside my sister said that some guy was taking pictures of us… kinda creepy. Overall the night went smooth and I must say that this has definitely been one of my best birthdays yet!

MX274

3 Sprays (wrist, neck, cleavage)

Self Effects

Calm & chilled out, but awake & aware. Nothing bothered me. Someone cut me off out of “I need to be first” aggression & I was just like “You’re a jerk” without any road rage behind it (which is unusual for me). I also found that I became quieter & more inside myself. I kept dropping things yesterday too.

Reactions on others:

Didn’t notice any, but maybe because I was living inside my own mind.

I think I may have found my "Care less about the sh*%hole I work in phero.

8/30/2009

Product name,scent and strength: MX274, Pink Sugar spiked with EOW (to cover the cookie/grapefruit scent of MX274).

Application dosage and locations: One spray of MX274, split between wrists, one to throat/chest

Environment tested in: Church and later the mall

Self effects: Upbeat, confident, sexy, don’t care mood. Almost approaching IS/A levels. I wonder if the EOW had anything to do with this. In fact, I felt quite moody while simultaneously having this “I am the sh!t” vibe. Don’t know where it came from.

Effects to others: Increased attention, laid back, friendly vibe. A lady I know said I smelled nice, like vanilla. Kept running into my old TG at church. I hadn’t interacted with him in roughly three weeks. I said hi, and kept it moving. Saw my old TG again with a group of guys in the food court of the mall eating lunch. My ride, the previous lady, wanted to stop by and say hello. I tagged along with her, but I didn’t pay him that much attention to him. I was even sitting at an adjacent table, because I didn’t think we’d be there long. Then he turned to me and asked when we’re going dancing again. He wants to salsa dancing again because he “really needs the practice.” I told him another lady and I were going for the next lesson in two weeks. Not sure what that has to do with the pheros. I just felt like telling the story.:stuck_out_tongue: Maybe the MX274 had that “harmonizing” effect on him that folks have talked about. He didn’t seem at all put off by my coolness.

Duration of effects: Four hours

Time exposure: 4 hours

Product name,scent and strength: MX274, Pink Sugar spiked with EOW (to cover the cookie/grapefruit scent of MX274).

Application dosage and locations: Three sprays: one to wrists rubbed together, and one to chest, and for fun, some behind the knees. I thought I sprayed too much, but I still got pretty good reactions.

Environment tested in: Salsa dance class

Self effects: My TG greeted me with a smile, but he went home sick!:frowning: I was kind of disappointed. Aww, he’s too young for me anyway :wink: . However, the MX274 did not disappoint. There weren’t that many men last night, but the ones who were there were pretty receptive. Four of them even greeted me by name, which is a first. Maybe, they’re just getting more comfortable as the class goes on, as am I. More men arrived towards the end of my class for the next class.

My instructor must have been feeling pretty good, because he started talking about women’s styling and how when on the dance floor, a women “dresses” and “undresses” herself when she dances, depending on her partner. There’s no smiley for my expression. Then a lady who teaches another dance class talked about some other dance-related thing of a mildly sexual nature, and I was like :roll_eyes:.

One guy who’s been pretty standoffish towards me warmed up quite a bit. He joked with me about the teacher and kept making me do double turns during our exercises. He was fun.

Another guy said the execution of one of my turns was “perfect.”

The creepy guy was really chatty, but seemingly nervous around me, and he stepped on my foot! :angry:

My instructor was pretty warm, but not as clingy as last week when I wore IS/B.

Duration of effects: entire duration of class

Range: The room was maybe 15 x 20 sqft

Time exposure: 1 hour

I’m finding that I like MX274 more and more, despite the scent. I think Pink Sugar compliments it pretty well. It really loosens up the atmosphere and just makes people like you more.:slight_smile: Men seem to be really receptive to it, and it draws more attention to you. I sense mild sexual component to it, and it has some confidence boosting elements much like IS/A.

I enjoy the MX274 myself :slight_smile:

I’m actually starting to enjoy the cookie/grapefruit scent. I love how MX274 creates this fun, mellow atmosphere. I will be ordering more soon!