Mx274: a few days in and still not sure, not the super social phero I expected

I’ve been testing the Mx274 for a few days now and after the initial confusion over the scent I’m still not sure about it. I was soo looking forward to it…
I think I was expecting it to be it a super social almost party type phero, kind of like Mx135…but so far I’m not getting that at all…

I have tried it on it’s own and combined with TAF only so far though so I still need to try it a bit more, and possibly in higher doses too…

What I’ve tried so far is;

  • Mx274 - 3 sprays (1 between wrists & 2 on the sides of my neck)
  • Mx274 - 4 sprays (1 between wrists, 2 on the sides of my neck & 1 to the back of my neck)
  • Mx274 - 3 sprays (wrists & neck) + 20mcg TAF…this is when I went around all day thinking I smelled of chocolate :roll_eyes:

Self effects;
I didn’t notice much with the 3 spray trials…other than feeling good about myself and thinking I smelled nice.
With 4 sprays I did notice I felt happy, but not a bubbly happy like with IS, Mx135, P83 or any of my combo’s…it was just a calm & content kind of happy.
I did notice that I felt relaxed, calm and content with the higher dose of Mx274, but not more chatty or social like I was expecting.

I seemed to be a lot less bothered by critisism ans stress too… I was going through various clinical examinations with my colleauge for the clinical exams we have coming up and after I had done a run through and he was critiquing my performance…it was constructive but unlike what I normally do which is get a bit annoyed (not because of someone pointing out what could be done better but because I could have done better…I’m a perfectionist :roll_eyes:)…this time I felt no annoyance at all! In fact I was probing for more, and kept asking “what else”…and I was very matter of fact about it, calm and not stressed at all…:slight_smile:

Effects on others;
I didn’t notice much effects on others…my colleague seemed quite calm too and even took me to the pub after work for a drink. Quite sweet of him…not sure it was a hit though.

Duration of effects;
Same as most phero’s I’ve used (except TAF )..about 5-6 hours or so with best effetcs the first 3 hours.

This is a terrific report and I was gonna rep you for it. But I have to spread some love around first. So a thank you will have to do for now.

MX274 is a harmony bonding mix. It isn’t exactly a social mix, more for promoting peaceful vibes. So, you shouldn’t expect to see the same kind of in-your-face results with it like you would see with Instant Openness or one other chatty socials.

What you will see is a lack of irritation, a lack of conflict, and a lack of ego bruising with it. You will find your best “hits” with this if you wait until you are in a tense situation and then use it. It is pretty amazing how quickly peace and harmony flood the area.

Diane

Trying to do some research on this guy! Your reports sure are coming in handy. I’ve only stuck with Instant series so far but Im thinking Mx274 will be my first step out of the series. Scary stuff.

Hope all stays well, I’ll be tuned

Good luck on your testing. I’d call this one Instant Harmony.

Diane

That’s a very good way of describing it…maybe if we’re lucky and it becomes a permanent product they could name it that :smiley:

Seems like I was spot on with this one without really knowing it LOL

i wore it to work, as did a male friend of mine who wore it there and went out and about with it on,

and we found it to be VERY attractive but
not in a sexual way,
it was one of those mixes people wanted to be around.
alot of touching while talking,
alot of finding reasons to gab that arent really there,

it was terribly peaceful :smiley:

In my 3 tests that I took notes on, the first time it seemed rather aggressive/sexual/agitated; the next 2 times were pleasant, upbeat, understated.

wow,
i wonder if there is something like P83 in it then
because didnt we get the same mixed response with P83
( some got upbeat some got the sexual/tension)

:confused:

I wouldn’t have guessed P83 myself…I definitively get the sexual vibes from the P83 and I didn’t feel any of that so far with Mx274…

I’m going to try it tomorrow again though, maybe with some IS and CTTM2 or the like…

P83 seems masculine/dominant to me … aggression, boldness, increased status, made my husband a more irritable driver than usual; good for heating up the sex, though.

My first trial with MX274 was very much like P83 in those ways, but the next 2 times (in different contexts: work, meetings - nothing purely social or where sex was in the air) were the opposite.

see, now with P83 i didnt get any of that!

i thought it was masculine in the way that the scent grabbed me,
so then not only did i wear it,
but i forced a phero-partner-in-crime to wear it too.

all he did was laugh and then when a guy friend joined us, that friend was crying-laughing (but didnt know we sprayed anything).

thats why i put the 2 together-

P83 seemed to get both reactions.

what an oddball!

xiphoid-
testing with another combo may not give you accurate results on P83 specifically.
remember MX274 has a few things in it , so you wouldnt necessarily get sexual from it even if you got it with P83 alone.
sure wish i had gotten “sexual” from it :smiley:

i think alot of the weirdness comes from the dilution,
just how much of anything is creating what balance …

Oh I didn’t mean testing Mx274 to figure out whether there’s P83 in it :slight_smile:
I was just talking about doing more Mx274 tests in general, with my normal socials to get a better idea of what it does & what it doesn’t do for me :roll_eyes:

So many pheromones are oddballs. You can get one thing alone, another all together with adding TAF, and something completely different if several molecules are mixed together.

I don’t get much with P83 alone.

With TAC and TAF it comes across as deeply rooting, very unmovable, masculine, quiet and deep.

But in every single sexy mix I’ve tried it in it has factored as guaranteed to cause pissiness in my husband and in myself. We’ve had some of our most out-of-the-blue, hot, irrational and unexpected arguments when I’ve worn it in a mix. We’ve also had some very hot sex while I was wearing P83, but always followed by insults, crappy attitudes, and generally wanting to be far away from each other.

Take that one molecule out and everything is fine. Odd.

P90 is another. Wearing it alone is calming, a little sexy, definitely physical. Add TAF to it and it becomes incredibly motivating.

Diane

Good point Diane, This is why they are used as steering componants for alot of mixes.

The possiblities are endless really when you think about it.

One of the things I track and notice is the effect of mones in relation to the users personality. You do see a pattern which is interesting. This is why frequant posting and detail is so important because you get a feel for a persons personality even as they try to mask it. How this information will be used in mass marketing is tougher because you cater to all sorts of personalities but its great for us serious testers and mixers coming up with our own persoanl mixes that fit our needs.

I feel that even though everyones results seem a little different for certain molecules when you look at it from a whole all the reports make perfect sense.

Sometimes its the mones just pulling out what is already in your own disposition or temperament.

Tisha

OMG :smiley: That makes me a closet nympho then :roll_eyes: I seem to be getting sexual vibes all over the place, especially with P83
LOL

LOL dont feel bad I get the same thing. Your not a nympho your a hot sensual lady :wink:

Tisha

Yes, I agree, somewhat, that temperament can play a role in reactions to pheromones. But I think more than temperament is going on here. And I don’t think pheromone response is quite so simple as what you are stating. (If only it were!) Otherwise everyone with the same temperament would respond exactly the same and steering someone to a specific product or other would be fool-proof.

I also think you need to take into consideration a person’s age, place in their cycle (if female), general environment, psychological stability, and a whole host of other factors, like education level, nutritional status, general health, and so on. I suppose you could even get into a person’s genetics, looking at differences in specific receptors, their binding affinity, ratios of different receptors, etc. The possibilities are nearly endless.

The bit of unpredictability is what makes testing pheromones so difficult, and so exciting. At least there’s never a dull moment. And there is always something new to discover.

But this doesn’t just apply to pheromones. Medications also affect people differently. That is why there are warning labels on prescription medications and a list of potential side effects, including rare, but serious ones. Not everyone responds the same to a given substance, including pheromones.

And as far as P83 goes, my husband nor myself have ever been snipey or bitchy at each other, especially after romping good sex. Both of us are straightforward with each other and confrontation around tensions and conflict is straight forward between us. Pissiness has never been a way that either of us has dealt with tension. And there was no tension with the P83 use. That is what makes it such a surprise. That pissines and impulsive aggression always came out of the blue - with no apparent cause.

I read a thread on the men’s side a while back where a few people reported getting unexpected road rage and similar episodes using P83, so I don’t think my husband and I are the only oddballs here getting something similar to impulsive aggression with this molecule.

Maybe Visionary will grace us with a wonderful synopsis he is so good at putting together.

Meanwhile in the next few days, I’ll go back to my journal, pull out all the reports for all the same mixes with/without P83, and compile a report and post when I’m done.

Diane

Oh I agree and was not implying that its just personality. Its part of the big picture though. Age does make a difference as well as health, cycles and environments and a host of other data collected. I was just pointing out one aspect as to why people get different effects and that no one effect is wrong because it differs from another’s.

So true and it is so exciting. There is just not enough time in the day to test all the possibilities.

For one I didn’t call you a oddball, nor do I think of you as a oddball. I always get the feeling you think I am taking a personal shot at you when I am not. I admire you in fact. You do have a intelligent aggressive personality and it shows in your posting. Not a violent or pissy personality but a no nonsense aggressiveness. So does Carrie and I admire her to. This is a compliment and points to alpha success orientated personalities.

Lor is success orientated but more laid back, earthy, wise beyond her years. I see her as a great person to know and have as a friend. She has a deepness.

Xiphoid and myself are success orientated but more laid back and sensual in nature.

This doesn’t mean we dont have any characteristics of the others at times, Every lady here as shown there sensual side as some point. You can show a more sensual side in certain posts and I am always interested in what you are using pheromonally at that moment. I can show a more serious side at times and once I remember you commenting on how I surprise you at times. Certain aspects show more prominently in our posts and writing style when using mones. Their mood comes through in the post and certain mones help pull that part of ourselves to the more prominent side.

Its all part of the different areas of research they look at here. Its fabulous really.

Tisha

I didn’t mean to imply that you thought that way. But I know that many, many people get a different response with P83. You’ve pointed that out yourself many times. Mine and my husband’s response to P83 is obviously rare, rare enough that only a few other people have reported the same type events. What is most likely here is that my husband and I are built (pheromone response-wise) very similarly, and different from many others in this regard.

Thank you. That is mutual and I think you share many of the same characteristics. That is what makes you so suited to the role you play here.

All this is fascinating. A lot of the times when I am posting I am not using pheromones. The way I write, sensual, or no-nonsense, or more fanciful, depends more on how I’m focusing, rather than what I am wearing. If I am trying to impart some information, I try to be as exact and concise as I can without throwing in words that could be misconstrued to have an emotional tone. That isn’t always successful, but I try. Often, when people mistake my tone as aggressive or forceful it isn’t intended that way.

When I am not trying impart specific information, when I’m just sharing something, I am not so intent on being so precise. I figure at those times that if there’s any misunderstanding it can be cleared up.

It also depends on what I’m writing about. Some things I feel passionately about and I don’t say a tenth of what I would say if I were to really unleash. I’m not the best diplomat around, for sure, but I don’t like conflict, either - especially on a public forum. And I don’t think this is the place for it, even where conflict an appropriate response otherwise. And, I’ve moderated several boards, so I have a very keen understanding of what you are going through. You have my sympathy and support in that regard and I don’t want to add to your burden.

I think you and I are alike in a lot of ways, Tisha. Both of us are passionate and believe with our whole hearts what we do and are 100% invested in being who we are with no apology. Both of us are strong alpha type women. You are a little more understanding and forgiving of men than I am, but otherwise I think we share a lot of the same values and beliefs.

I can very easily see you in a professional leadership role where what you do helps others, based on their skills and personalities - like placement counselor. Of course that is part of what you do here.

Anyway, thank you for the kind words. I also admire you very much.

Diane