Got my order of MX292 today, along with a to-go of TUTH (now I’m definitely set for a while!) and a truffle. Unfortunately, I guess FedEx doesn’t refrigerate their trucks, and the truffle arrived rather melted…
Still tasted great, though! Thanks guys!
Bella
April 2, 2009, 8:46pm
2
Hey, melted chocolate is still chocolate!
Bella
You should’ve put it in the fridge for awhile!
txironhead:
Got my order of MX292 today, along with a to-go of TUTH (now I’m definitely set for a while!) and a truffle. Unfortunately, I guess FedEx doesn’t refrigerate their trucks, and the truffle arrived rather melted…
Still tasted great, though! Thanks guys!
I agree, the truffle I got mad me go buy the same ones… I’d know what they were if they were not all gone like a week ago LMFAO
Russel Stover’s…I think Dark Forest truffle? Wonderful stuff, now I’m gonna have to dig the wrapper out of the trash and write the name down…
I think Androtics bought stock in Russel Stover then started sending out sample truffles to addict us so we’d buy them and make the stock rise.
Russell Stover Internationale German Black Forest Truffle.
Whew! That’s a mouthful.