TUTH problems: no noticeable hits after many tries, solo or combined

Hey everyone! Many of you know me through my posts, pms, or talking through IMs, phone and what not. Although I am still a relatively new forum member, I consider myself pretty knowledgable in the area of pheromones, and anything that I have a hobby, passion, or interest in. That being said, I do own a variety of different Androtics products, with one being Turn Up The Heat. It is one of the top sellers for this company for good reasons I’m assuming, but I have been using this product many different times, solo and combined with other mixes as well, but have never achieved any noticeable effects or “hits”. I am a bit disappointed with my non-sucess with this product. I might be suffering from male pattern blindness here :stuck_out_tongue:, but I do try to keep a good eye and aware of my surroundings, check for other people’s body language and cues towards me. I typically use TUTH by itself, and sometimes I mix it with socials, and use around 2-3 sprays (neck, wrists, hair area). Any recommendations, tips, suggestions, comments please? :wink:

Now, now! Don’t tell me you spray -none on your hair! If so, bad boy! You should know better! He, he although I may be doubting you, as I’m sure you do get hits because I still remember your post about when you went to the movies and had some/a girls/girl (don’t remember how many) looking at you! However, you didn’t see this as a hit! I really think you probably do get hits, but just don’t process them!

Try this! One TUTH to your neck, then another to the back of your neck. Then apply one MX292 to front of neck, one to each side of your neck, and then a refresher shot of MX292 on the back of your neck or front of neck 3 to 4 hours later. I see good “eyeing” from this combo. If not you can substitute the last MX292 spray with another TUTH spray to the back of your neck.

After that DON’T reapply anymore TUTH or -none UNTIL you wash it off well!

Andrew, you’re doing it again! “I consider myself pretty knowledgeable…” yet you appear not to have heard of -none overdose :wink:

3 sprays TUTH=7.5mcg of virtually unbuffered -none. Do you clean the application areas thoroughly with hydrogen peroxide or witch hazel daily? If not, you are probably going to have a serious -none OD.

FFS guy, you’re 20, that’s enough -none to scare off every girl within 20 metres, you are going to have some seriously good game to score in that scenario. Cut down to one spray and see how you get on.

good idea diamond thanks man…I do shower everyday and try to scrub off the areas of application, but I dont use chemicals to rid my smells lol :stuck_out_tongue:…thanks for your suggestion too mikoto

I have heard about none ODing btw lol…sometimes I get stubborn and think the more the merrier and better. :smiley: Obviously that’s not the case though lol

True diamond! Although Andrew looks like a puppy (harmless,) I think he can get away with at least 3 sprays of TUTH. I like to think that this kiddo here probably doesn’t wash it off well! Andrew probably needs -none, he looks like he wouldn’t hurt a fly! Don’t mean this in a bad way kiddo, I’m just saying that I think you can probably get away with it if you also act the nice part well and don’t let the -none turn you into a tool. Which then will lead to the girls running away, because you’re not fighting off the negatives of the -none.

We talk about congruency here a lot, but with -none this is where you don’t really want to be too congruent. Only with the positives of the -none, like acting out the confident part, and the Alpha part. Reject acting congruent on all the -none negatives.

Man… what Diamond said. Go Diamond. He even read my mind about the hydrogen peroxide. You NEED to neutralize 'none with h2o2 at high doses, even if it is buffered, cause washing may not remove enough and washing will “unbuffer” it.

Then again… maybe 20 mcg would be a good experiment for you? Try 1 spray through 10 sprays, and see how people respond. If you have French Canadian and Japanese heritage, the Japanese is going to produce less, and the French part will be producing more. You probably need to explore more. I think it’s a serious adventure using TUTH for you and figuring out the dose you work with, my friend.

Just your steak!

hmmm I wouldnt put too much confidence about the french side…jk jk…I love french people too…It is true that asians tend to produce very little to no none. I wonder if the Japanese side or French canadian side is stronger haha. The world might never know

My guess is that my asian side is more dominate, although I don’t look asian at all. I am willing to bet I produce very little none naturally through my body.

I like to think you look Asian. You kind of look like that one guy from the band Linkin Park.

Cool…I look like a famous celebrity! :smiley:

Don’t you mean South Park :wink:

Ouch…:frowning:

Ha, ha! :stuck_out_tongue:

Just get yourself a serious girlfriend… TUTH makes itself quite evident when you have one of those… Even at OD level quantities

Distinct Memory Moment - 6XTUTH + 3XP101 Experiment… LTR pulls me off to go at 'er in the bathroom of a friends house at his birthday party… Twice…

admittedly my LTR has a somewhat strong sex drive and nearly always reacts well to TUTH… but that was over-the-top

Then you would know that 2 to 3 sprays is way way to much anone for you. Your 20 years old, you make a lot of natural anone.

Did you try 1 spray ?

Did you use a buffer ?

Do you have build up ? Could be using that much, anone doesn’t come off with just water and scrubbing.

My god you put it in your hair ???

Where are you wearing it ? It works best in sexually charged atmosphere’s like bars clubs etc etc With people who have a comfort level with you and their sexuality.

Tisha

Then you would know that 2 to 3 sprays is way way to much anone for you. Your 20 years old, you make a lot of natural anone.

Did you try 1 spray ?

yes

Did you use a buffer ?

sometimes yes

Do you have build up ? Could be using that much, anone doesn’t come off with just water and scrubbing.

I don’t believe I have build up. The best I did was use a body scrub, but nothing else

My god you put it in your hair ???

Yep sure did :stuck_out_tongue:

Where are you wearing it ? It works best in sexually charged atmosphere’s like bars clubs etc etc With people who have a comfort level with you and their sexuality.

I have used it a couple times at the clubs, to work, school, mall, just about anywhere haha :smiley:

I would love to get a girlfriend, but for some reason I am not so lucky, and suffering from a “dry spell”. :frowning: Oh well I guess lol. I do have a job as a barback which is a bartender’s assistant, and about to get another job as a barback. So I will have 2 barback jobs for the same company, but different locations, and eventually move up to become a bartender in about 1 to 2 months following the completion of my bartending school. I’m sure as a bartender I’ll be able to meet lots of hot ladies. :smiley:

Its very hard to get anone out of your hair. Your gonna need a stripping shampoo or dont use anone for a few weeks and let it wear off.

TUTH is not for the mall school work, You wont see normal reacactions there. Most likely you creeped them out with the perv guy vibe. Its for Turning up the heat IN a sexual situation.

When you do go back to using it in the proper setting use just one spray and a comfort mone with it like IFM, IH or Ishine.

I thought you told me you were allergic to alcohol ???
Tisha