Wondering if it is possible to understand Women? Even the one I lived with for the last three years is a complete mystery to me.
Do they even have a clue what they want?
:)The sex when I could get it was ok nothing spectacular but I had to fight for it.
Hi and welcome to the forum!
So are you here for the phero’s?
Can you tell us a bit about yourself and your personality? Are you shy, outgoing? It’ll help us point you in the right direction when suggesting phero’s to try…
What are you hoping to get out of using phero’s? They wont help you understand women I’m afraid
Are you after using phero’s for general social situations, dating, work etc?
I’m definetly not shy if I want to meet someone I’ll step right up. The only time I have trouble is if it’s someone I am really interested in getting to know not just for sex. Even then I’ll speak up. I like to dance, can’t sing, an not opposed to drinking, an ocassional joint, or casual sex. My last relationship was with a single Mom of three little ones whom I came to love but could not stand the drama from the x and her family.
Ok… so you are generally quite a confident guy, except if you really want more than just a ONS or fling? Is it the confidence of approaching the girl that needs boosting then, or is it the conversation that needs a boost?
And are you after phero’s for dating/pulling mainly or do you want them for general social situations too?
Not sure I guess I’m looking to hold her attention on me, stand out in the crowd once I’ve got her attention I’ll be looking to as you say pull her in. Yea it’s for more sex
Well, for attraction ammo is one of the forum favourites
Depending on your age you can get either 1x or 2x…if you are younger stick to the 1x as you own natural phero production is still high…Less is more with phero’s
TUTH is a very sexual phero, but it’s best left for once you get to the bedroom or if you are already in a relationship…if you wear it when dating you end up sending the “Im only after one thing” vibe…that tends to repell women who aren’t after ONS ![]()
Instant Shine is great as an all rounder…it adds that extra confidence boost and gives you a happy, approachable, youthful vibe. It basically does what it says on the bottle…it makes you shine
It’s great on its own or in a combo.
ComeTalkToMe2 is one of my favourites…it makes people more chatty and relaxed around you, as well as more likely to initiate conversation. A great social phero…
Interesting! Sounds like there are Scents for all Gents. I never realized smells could be so powerful. Where do i order from?
Androtics Smartmones store…The link is in the top right corner…
I’d hold off for a while tough…Let a few more people give you tips, and also have a peek at the sticky on how to qualify for a $25 gift certificate. You can use it towards your order ![]()
Hey there FJ! Welcome to the forums! Yup, there are indeed scents for all gents here. They even sell niche fragrances here now, from an in-house perfumist. Crazy, huh?
Well, like Xiphoid said, it may be easier to give the best advice for you if we know just a bit more. Like how old are you? What type of women are you trying to attract? Shy, outgoing, extremely sexual? And what age category of women are you looking to attract? Where would you be wanting to wear your pheromones? At work, to a pub, etc?
These kinda things do matter, since older men produce less androstenone (sexual phero) so may get more benefits from 2x strength Ammo. And older women have a higher -none tolerance/attraction, while younger women may be scared off by too much -none. So let’s hear just a bit more from ya!
HI there,
Welcome to the forum.
I will suggest TUTH for your live in gf. It can sexually arouse her. Hope it can lessen your fight to get sex from her. lol.
For social, try IO and SHine. IO will open up people and make them want to talk to you. Shine will boost your confidence. It also lift your mood and the mood of the people around you.
Have fun
Hello Welcome to Pherotalk ![]()
My name is Tisha and I am the hostess/guide here on PT.
We need a bit more info to really give you advice on what to use at this point. We would be just guessing without knowing your age and the other info Mr Feel Good asked about. Plus there is the matter of qualifying for you GC. Please read >>>>>>> https://pheromonetalk.com/t/how-do-i-qualify-for-a-25-gift-certificate/19934 then pop on back here and fill us in to qualify.
Thanks Tisha