What up

Sup phero-homies. My name’s Anthony and I’m from Sacramento, California. I’ve never had any experience with pheromones but my friend recently shelled out a Ulysses S. Grant for a bottle, completely convinced that it would help him score some attention from some of the more prudent girls in our group. I’m of course skeptical so I browsed the net looking for answers.

That brings me here. A guy named Panacea on the Yahoo! Answers forum directed another curious guy here to gather information on pheromones, so I thought I’d do the same. Now, I’ve never really had trouble with girls, but I’m a pretty silent, reserved guy. I just don’t approach people, and the girls are too busy being approached by other guys so I’ve never had an edge. I, like most people I’m sure, like to be approached. I like knowing that somebody legitimately has interest in talking to me (which is obvious by them taking the time to approach you, right?). That’s what I’m looking for in these pheromone sprays.

Again, I’m skeptical and I don’t really have high expectations of this, but if I can find a product that can help me break that ice and allow me to sit where I want to sit while having women approach me, that’s my kind of product. Because, again, for me it’s not a communication issue. I can confidently talk to women. It’s an issue of going up to somebody and “bugging” them for their attention. I build more walls than bridges, but I hope that pheromones can be the bridge that will tempt women to cross. And maybe even show enthusiasm and real interest while doing it :stuck_out_tongue:.

Welcome Foote,

No product in the world will have women jumping all over you but we have a few products that will assist in getting their attention and breaking the ice

Ammunition gives that confidence boast, gives of that strong masculine vibe and lets the ladies know you are interested

IO is our ice breaker and this eases you into conversation. Ppl r chatty around you so it makes it easier to hold a conversation

Shine is a great all around product for giving of a youthful glow and a great addition to Ammo

Your gc was issued!