Which product should I custom with x20 cops for my post-exam party?

soo with my big path/pharm exam coming up this friday.. i feel like shopping. :smiley:

ive been wanting to get something and custom it with x20 cops. any suggestions? i just want to wear it for the post-exam party and be hott :wink:

im a primarily TAL girl but im not sure if i want to add it to instant sexiness though. i kind of feel like they designed it so that whatever amount of copulins they added was the perfect ratio.. but of course, i stand corrected.

any advice is welcome :slight_smile:

<3 remmy

Hi Remmy!

Mx250 is instant sexiness a with 20x copulins in a cookie/chocolatini scent combo. If you do make a purchase you could request that as your bonus sample to see if you like it.

I would add 20x to whichever is your favorite. If you’re going for hot and sexy, instant sexiness or Lust After Me would be great choices. Though any others from the instant line can also be layered for a sexy and hot signature if you decide instant honesty or instant shine. Are you going to scent customize also? I suggest grapefruit, it works well with neroli and if you like mx274 layering on more grapefruit really amps the scent and keeps it around for awhile.

Not much help am I?

hahaha nono thats fine :slight_smile: that’s basically the debate ive been having anyways :slight_smile:

i did try mx250 but people i liked never liked the chocolatini scent so it didnt really help me :frowning:

instant openness doesnt work on me THAT well (but fab on my little sis) so maybe i was thinking of instant honesty.. not sure tho :frowning:

haha and yea, i was thinking of getting grapefruit also!

<3

Remmy, I would get Lust After Me 20X cops, if I were you. Definitely don’t get it unscented, though.

I think the Lust After Me 20X cops is a perfect addition to sex up any phero mix. I don’t wear it every day, but when I do I certainly get a lot more male attention, eye contact. Occasionally some DIHL but mostly positive sexually charged attention. I also added a bit to a small bottle of my body oil, and occassionally just use that to spice up my aura for the day. :wink:

hehehe thanx :slight_smile:

ive narrowed it down to lust after me x20 (in grapefruit) or instant honesty x20

buut, with ur suggestion, im leaning about 80% more towards lust after me now :slight_smile:

<3 remmy

ooooooooooooh i didnt know you could “cop-up” lust after me.. that sounds powerful! :open_mouth::cool:

adriane, u’ve persuaded me to get LAM x20 in grapefruit!! i havent had THAT great of a response with regular LAM (i blame it on the smell) but i have a feeling this will be great :slight_smile:

soo i’ll def. update you on how this goes :slight_smile:

thanx for the awesome advice girly :wink: