Your christmas list.....

Only being 2 days out… actually 1 1/2… i figured i’d start a thread on what you “asked” santa for… or even what you want to buy yourself this christmas…

This year is real bad for me LOL… i asked for a little much. In order of how bad I want it…

  1. Golf clubs
  2. Nintendo Wii
  3. GPS navigator unit for the car

we’ll see how good i’ve been LOL :smiley: I scratched off a night at the bunny ranch… even if santa buys me the plane tickets… i wont have the funding to stay there LOL!

~Haz~

…Raw Power… :frowning:

My wishlist:

If the first isn’t available, I’ll take the next one down on the list. I hope I’m not asking for too much. THANK YOU SANTA! :smiley: :smiley:

1 Wal-Mart Stores
2 Exxon Mobil
3 Royal Dutch Shell
4 BP
5 Toyota Motor
6 Chevron
7 ING Group
8 Total
9 General Motors
10 ConocoPhillips

http://money.cnn.com/magazines/fortune/global500/2008/full_list/

My wish list should others wish to fulfill it is :

This book : Amazon.com: The Road Less Travelled: A New Psychology of Love, Traditional Values and Spiritual Growth: M. Scott Peck: Books

These shoes size 7 : Victoria’s Secret - Open-sided anklestrap pump

This top size small : Forever 21 | Shop The Latest Trends & Must-Have Styles

The first thing I want is:
To win the powerball for millions

Second:
A girl wraped in only a bow under my christmas tree.

Last:
Maybe Mickaelia model her shoes for me!!

Believe me, I know Mickaelia, and unless you want trouble, you don’t want her :slight_smile:

Well, I can’t model in them if I don’t have them.:roll_eyes:

Oh and just in case anybody else tries and steal Mickaelia away: BACK OFF

:confused: Looks like am more on demand than I thought. Got to get to the lab quickly and get some Mick clones shipped out. :smiley:

What I want for Christmas:

  1. Swiss watch

  2. New camera

  3. 800 thread count Egyptian cotton sheets.

  4. A couple of apple hats.

  5. New flat screen.

I want a sexy dude who is sweet and intelligent.

After I receive that Gift we can take it from there. Ho Ho Ho :wink:

SteveO, you should know this by now..

You don’t steal the ladies, they choose to leave with you. :wink: :smiley:

hmmm what i want..

a laptop…

Yeah buddy same goes for me :slight_smile: Raw Power & Dirty plus that mysterious pherobomb that Lady Jasmin promised…

WELL… i am happy to report i got ALL 3!!! It was a great christmas for Haz :slight_smile:

~Haz~

Good for you Haz. I didn’t get anything on my list , I got something even better.