Zyron's Journal

HI All,

this is my first entry into the change in my life. I have just put in a order, I ordered four togo bottles.

Instant Openess
Ammuniton
Instant Shine
Turn up the heat

I’m really new to the whole social scene. I got alot of work. I’m 35 years old.
I’m a virgin. And a overweight geek. I’m also disabled. I’m 75% blind in my right eye. And 20 percent in my left.

I’m not able to drive, lucky you all I don’t. lol .

I have had oneities a few times with girls. It always turns out to be LJBF type scenerio.

Which just messes with my heart and mind.

I have been reading alot of stuff from Mystery to Style to alot of other teachers.

I’m ready to make a change in my life. I stumble upon this site when I was on another searching for video games. it was another company. but I was interested in searching the Phero world.

I remember when I was a kid and looking through my dad’s playboys and hustlers, there were these ads for Pheremones.

didn’t pay to much attention to them till just the past month. I’m excited to see how these can work for my life, womanwise as well as just overall relationships with all people.

This is my journal and my adventure and quest to better myself andf to learn about the human behavior.

thank you Andronics and to all the members I have read and learned from.

My journey begins NOW!!!

Holy shit! IM sooo glad to be the first responder!!!

Although I am only 20 years old. I can confidently say I HONESTLY know exactly how you feel.

when i was just a kid to 7th grade I had never had even one friend. Massivly depressed…Made fun of all the time, and a little overweight.

I went to a private scool which made it especially difficult to make new friends and fit in.

My 8th grade year i started going to a public school and found a few really good friends that were able to pluck me into the social pipeline. My life drastically changed after that point…for the better..

Pheros worked kinda the same way for me too. In oct of last year is when i got into it all. Stumbled upon it at work when i was bored (ok truth time…)…ok no really, i got scammed by pherlure and was searching to find others that were as well :slight_smile:. I ended up here, and have been an extremely avid poster since and completely obessed with the awesome effects and edge it gives my social life. Pheros wont be able to do all the work for ya though…

I remember someone saying at one point on the forum (maybe it was GWTW…i really cant recall…so long ago) but someone said that pheros give you about a 10% edge to get what you need done…well…done :slight_smile:

I strongly recommend checking out some suggested reading from people on the boards…probably gonna need to ask though for some suggestions. perhaps if we got some more info on what exactly your looking to have pheros do for you we can begin to help out :slight_smile:

Two books that i know are great are the game and one that Jasmine had sent me in januaray…which i coincidently have sitting on my desk right in front of me,heh…that book is Called Social Intelligence..Its by Daniel Goleman. Great book. great stuff.

Welcome to the board, and reps for [putting yourself out there on the first post for the journal :slight_smile:

[note: it may be moved to the journal part of the male forum]

take care bud,

-z-fuckin’four

oh, forgot to ask ya…you play any MMO’s?

Hi Zyron,
Hope pheromone will change your life.
Wish you good luck with the girls

Props. Just keep in mind that it is 90% you, 10% pheros. I’d suggest reading this: Congruence? What's That?
The way I see it, pheros are kinda like different uniforms. If you’re not acting the part, it will seem weird. Imagine seeing a guy in a nice tuxedo cleaning up a sewer line, a bit odd no? Kinda like pheros, gotta act the part of the pheros you have on.

And I second what Andrew said, any MMOs?

thanks all for the replies and rep. I have read alot of posts so far on here the last month. I understand alot has got to do with my own self and how I act.

It has been hard to change my mind set. I get discouraged real easy. I see the Pheros as being that little addition that can help with my confidence.

Most of time I get weird looks from woman. I also looking to change the way I look as well.

I dress kinda plain and don’t stand out. I usally do that mainly to just blend in.

And thats why it’s time to alter the way I have been.

These are the points I want to change in my journey.

  1. the way I look
  2. The way I carry myself
    3 the way I converse

anything else that has been holding me back on achieving not just relationships with females , also males. I don’t have many friends my age,

I have a group of friends that are in there late 50’s, but there more like my family. When I was a kid I usally had more social time with people of higher age.

I have bought Mystery’s book MM, The Game and Style’s new one the 30 day challange.

Also a really good book called, The Way of the Superior Man, By David Daeta (excuse spelling)

I will check out that Social Intelligence book.

I see that the Pheros are just another tool to chisel my persona.

hmmm, MMO’s I’m currently not playing any. I have played Matrix Online, Final Fantasy Online, WOW, D&D Online and some I have forgotten.

I have found some really cool free mmo’s like Lost Chaos and couple others but have not has a chance to try them yet.

Zyron, sounds like you are doing all the right things to meet your challenges. I look forward to reading your adventures with pheromones. Welcome to the journey!!!

Wow. Welcome. Looks like you’ve already got a lot of people wanting to take you under their wing.

There are a lot of guys here that can relate. Many of us have undergone tremendous personal change. Some of us willingly, others not so willingly. :slight_smile:
I know you’ll find lots of things here that will help you on your quest for personal growth. This forum really is more than just a forum for pheromones.

Thanks Renny and Phya

WOW, I’m impressed. I got my first order already. Very fast delivery. Thanks Androtics.

Ok I got my order, wow that was fast. Adrotics ad DHL are speedy business. awesome.

Ok I decided to try out 3 out of the 4 I got for a first try.

I did 3 sprays of instant shine, sprayed it on my gotee,hair and neck.

3 sprays of ammo, 1 to chest and wrists.

3 sprays of instant openess 1 to hair and 2 to wrists

decided to not try Turn up the Heat yet, since I’m just walking around stores and streets.

I’m headed out to downtown and see if people react different to me then yesterday without pheros.

I will let you all know what happens.

Heres how my first day went.

Not too bad. I planned to just go about it like I always do, Walk around and see what happens.

I had put on the 3 above about 90 min prior.

On the way to my destination. I took a bus. I didnt get anyone looking at me. I planned to not initiate anyone. Just see what kind of reactions I got.

When I got downtown. I decided what the heck, I will spray one spray of TUTH togo bottle. I forgot to say above they are from togos.

I walk in this massive store that has alot of restaurants inside and a grocery store. The second I walk up the stairs a cute asian girl probobly around 20’s smiled big and said hi. First time anyone has said hi to me in there. then a second girl same age, said the same thing and smiled.

I was in there yesterday that didnt happen. Not sure if these things can work that quickly. I found that interesting.

I started walking around the grocery store part. this one woman took off like a bullet when I got about 3 feet from her. This happened a couple times. Both Asian woman, in there late 40’s.

I went to the book store that is also in there. No reaction from anyone untill I went to look at some magazines. This asian dude maybe 20’s that was reading one immediatly moved about 7 feet from me. Then he creep back and put the mag back. and took off.

Possibly could have been the TUTH.

I was walking to where the bus stop is. and stood by this white woman, maybe late 20’s and she moved about 8 feet. I moved passed her too look at the bus schedule and I was 1 foot away. She hightailed it out of there for some reason.

Then on the bus ride home. Nothing was too eventful. I did have a older asain lady around her 60’s turn to me as she was getting off the bus and she smiled. Weird.

One last odd thing, not sure if it was the Pheros. I was standing next to this African-American dude about 1 foot from him. The singal to walk the cross walk came. and I took off. I heard this yelling behind me. I look back and the dude was kneeling down in the middle of the street to tie his shoe. and he just kneeled there for like 20 sends. People were screaming and yelling at him to get the heck outta the street. lol

Weird. People sure did act weird today.

Well to sum up this day. I planned to go out and test the 10 percent that the pheros add. With out using my 90 percent. I did get a few smiles and looks and some wild bullet like take offs. And a weird guy in the street trying to tie his shoe.

I say it was a sucessful experiment.

Till the next one.

Peaceout

Oh darn, I forgot to tell how the pheros effected me. WOW. I couldnt believe the feeling I got. I walked a little taller. Heck, I felt about 6’5" , and I’m only 5’10" and I walked with a purpose. Also my head felt really warm and tight. I felt a little spaced out and mellow.

I know for sure these things did have a huge effect on myself. If they make me feel good. Then it can really help my confidence.

Very Nice.

Good report Zyron!

The avoidance definitely comes from Turn Up The Heat. One spray isn’t exactly a large dose of -none, but in an Asian market, it might not be the most welcomed pheromone.

Keep em coming!

Thats right I did read somehwere that -none is not good with asians. hmm. which pheromone helps with asain woman?

Socials have always been well accepted. I’m not so sure about a314, but I think it might work for some asians..most notably some particular Korean girls in LA…

P93 was the major component in the Asian Persuasian MXs so I would think that it works pretty well for Asians too.

That being said, -none can work for Asians too. It just has to be in the right levels. I find that with 1-2 sprays of Ammo works for me.

Awesome, thanks for the help Phya.

Gegogi was saying for korean girls he found Instant Female Magic a must have and I think Mad Tater said Instant Honesty x4 worked well on asians. Seems like the pheromones that are more social, things that gives em a sense of trust works well. I’ve found that SE Asians like viets or indos have a higher tolerance to none.

And it’s not so much that you can’t use none with asians, you just need to hide it better.

Thanks Zeph, I was in a asian market. a very nice one. I love that place. so many asian woman, all kinds. from Korean , Japanese, Viet, Chinese, and Thai. a pure plethera of goodness.

Good result zyron,
It looks like you get hits and a good self-effect from pheromone. It sure has boost your self confidence.
Keep on posting.

Good luck to you