A314 need more oomph seriously!!!

alright 314 is my fav AD product,but it feel kinda soft.attraction is good but not so good for the workplace,especially in a competitive environment.i heard that the older 314s were beasts for the workplace,but AD soften the juice because it was too intimidating.that I can understand! but the newer versions are more of an attractant,not really a corporate product.alot of 314 users from both forums would agree with me on this one.to reduce the alpha harshness is a good thing,but alot of us find that the latest formula is kinda soft and doesn’t feel like the 314 that peep used to love.don’t get me wrong! rev32 is some good stuff,but more of an attractant.not really a corporate product.us 314 users need that extra oomph and just a little bit more muscle if you know what I mean.hey someone gotta speak up! androtics we know that you can do it

Add some P75 - That seriously ramps-up its impact!

Don’t know how old you are, but for me it’s the other way around. At work - for gaining respect, authority and compliance this product is great. For attraction it’s useless without steering - way too serious and intimidating for girls in my age range. The androsterone can also make me grumpy and not care about anything sexual at all… Together with some steering from IS/P96/P74 I can see the attraction potential.

More info, please. Age, location, context.

**I don’t have time to post reply right now (HIGH workload), but I have bookmarked this for later study. I have a few thoughts to add to the pot here. **

I would have to agree with the initial post.
I am hoping that rev33 can be similar to rev23 in that as soon as you put it on you feel the dogs bllcks and the smell is fantastic. When you wear A314 people are aware of a strong presence and the respect is undeniable.

I will soon be running out of rev23 and I treat it like gold dust. I am praying that the next rev has more va va vroom.

I think what everyone is saying, and has been beaten into a bloody pulp, is that everyone wants the A314 exactly like the earlier version. I think Androtics has gotten that message. The issues with Rev 31 are well documented. I personally have 2 bottles of Rev 31 and I decided to just keep them and use it. I find it still works well, but not as well as earlier versions. I have found a way to enhance it with other pheros and it is fine for my uses. I use A314 a lot, like 4 days a week, and more in the summer because of the warmth.So I will run through it pretty soon. Then on to the later, better revs..

What do I do to it? Many times I just do what Mobo just stated, and add about 2.5mcg P75 to it. It is pretty good just like that. If its later in the day and Im going to be around women or on a date, I will add a sexual to it like tuth or possibly IJ.

I have several pheros I have purchased that didnt work well for me, or I didnt get the reactions I was looking for. I throw them in the box and give them another try a few other times. Sometimes they work better the second time. Might just be circumstances or whatever, but if I get something to work, I document it and see if I can make it better by mixing with something else. To me, that is half the fun of pheros. Finding that perfect mix.

So if you think it needs more oomph, kick it up a notch with some P’s, see your future, be your future, BE the Bollocks!

(Sorry about the Caddyshack reference..)

Everyone’s view is solid. But! When A314 hit the streets, it was suppose to be, I think, DOMINANT. And DOMINANT it was! Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd how! just got a boner from the thought! TMI! smh

But if you read back through your VERY OWN WORDS, most of you said, “ADD THIS, OR ADD THAT.” EXPERMONES and Ps, cool! But A314? Really!?!?

IF this is business … COOL! But! Have you noted how everything around you is being made with “lesser” in their designs, so you HAVE to buy parts that wear out quicker than they use to? It’s designed that way, yes? Just saying.

Simple is the way things USE to be. Am I just fighting because I’m not wanting to change, and accept the NEW AGE/WAYS OF TODAY? I hope not. :roll_eyes:

Venting. And yes, I’ve been drinking! burp!

If the potency of one drop is increased, those with a current one-drop sweet spot then have no spot at all.

Oui, oui, tre bien Monesmaster, but if the potency of one drop is decreased, you may not have the opportunity to tickle her sweet spot. I reckon…:cool:

I would have to agree with M&M.

A314 is sold as a stand alone product and we shouldn’t have to start mixing with P’s to get the desired effect from past rev’s. Its about time for honest objectivity on A314 and shout above the sycophants who enjoy playing “teacher’s pet”.

I only had one bottle of pre rev 31 A314. It was the first thing I bought from AD, from anyone really. It was awesome. Its what got me hooked on pheros. I had it for about a month and then it was stolen from my car. I reloaded and got the problematic rev 31 juice. All I was saying was I was still getting results but not like before. I agree they need to get back to that pre rev 31 place. I just didnt want to hassle with returning the stuff.

Im a marketing guy. I believe in markets. Supply and demand. Truth is, because of the A314 changes, I ventured out and tried other products from other companies. Guess what? There are some good products at other companies. If AD doesn’t provide the products people want, they will gravitate toward other products and other companies one customer at a time, one order at a time. So it is in their best interest to get it right. If they dont, they do so at their own peril.

The fact that they supply a forum for their customers to express their concerns and hang their dirty laundry out for everyone to see is very refreshing. This is not the case for all industries, certainly not mine.

So I suspect that they will get it right eventually.

I can’t say A314 lacks domination. It’s already very intimidating to women. I don’t want it more intimidating. I typically use IG instead or the 314B spray because I don’t find it good for attraction.

What new or additional information is there that wasn’t already taken up at length very recently? If by oomph you mean women cower in fear and say, “Yes, Sir!” more often. No thanks.

I agree with this. In Summer 2013, I was prepared to get Ascend instead of 314. The reviews on Rev 31 were poor. Reviews on 32 were pretty good. I got 32. I would say, “Meets my expectations for status. Prefer IG or spray for attraction.” At this point, however, I am not interested in Ascend, even for half-price.

I had the orig versions from Love Scent and mostly i’ve been using the 2007 version ..

A314 was for me never that over extreme dominant thing .. o.k. it was a bit more intimidating like the current version .. peeps been adding socials in tons to make it more approachable and friendly ..

take spray version A if you want the peeps run away effect ..

Pago

Agreed. The original a314 was very alpha, dominant and a tad bit intimidating(imho). The love scent version was a less refined and more intimidating. AD a314 i started with 2 drops, later versions i was up to 5 drops for the same effects. All the while being told nothing had changed. The problem with these discussion is that instead of an honest debate, you get ad fanboys making all kinds of excuses. I used to buy AD products every chance i got. Now there are plenty of alternatives, so they get my business. Don’t care about new scent packages or alien diffusion tech. Give me a good mix(standalone), 30 mls around 50 bucks, don’t change it randomly, and don’t make it disappear randomly.

So, this is really just another 314 bitch thread.

I am, however, pretty open minded. Other than my saying it frightens people at 4 drops (especially women), other than saying it is not so great (for me) to attract women, what other constructive comments can be made? 2007 was a very, very long time ago.

Hey, this has nothing to do with A314, but …

I just purchased a box of Frosted Flakes. They’ve made the box and quantity smaller, and increased the price, too. Just saying.

I get the feeling that is just how things are going to be as our lives eases towards an end. ‘LESS PRODUCT, and UP THE PRICE.’ Thank goodness we’re paying attention, eh?!?!?! :smiley:

I’d willingly pay the price for the OLD A314! And the OLD NPA! And the OLD TE! And the OLD MAG! And the OLD PI! And the OLD PANTY SCORCHER! Just saying.

Oh yeah, The Dollar Store. 15 potato chips. 12 ounces of air. $1

Bingo give customers the product they want. When evolve was introduced people asked for an oil version. Steve said it might be cost prohibitive, customers asked and asked. Guess what, Steve delivered the product his customers wanted.

Oh yeah just noticed my 32oz gatorade is 28oz and my half gallon of OJ is 58oz.

Does any 314 competitor have 600 mcg per drop as claimed?