AD pheromone COOKBOOK...

Which of you advanced user(s) is going to take up the challenge with making as many AD mixes as possible sort of like the pheromone cookbook we have on the other boards.

We have all kind of mixes out that that are layered with sprays, but there are probably dozens that can be mixes up drop by drop in togos and sprayed for special occasions that deliver better results. A couple that come to mind are ones by Still and MMDI.

Still most newbies will need special instructions how to go about mixing. There is no cookbook on AD. I think its about time.

I think mixes with 10 products are a little crazy. I mean half the time these products are not in stock.. All it takes is 1 product to be discontinued and the mix fails.

How about mixes with the common AD product line and Golden Molecules.

Any comments?

This could be an advanced leap for AD, in terms of getting more results. There’s thousands of posts on layering, but few on mixing.

The COOKBOOK.. Will the advanced users gather and take up the challenge?

OK. Here’s my personal AMMO, chosen for cheapness and simplicity. It burns 4 hours vs. 8. It’s well tolerated everywhere. It should be an Alpha booster for your natural signature:

3 products, each in 30 mL. 6% neroli, the store default. I go through lots of this mix. Exact micros per spray don’t matter much. It’s your ratios.

TAC and P75 both at 7.5 per spray. That’s what you’d buy. Also -eNone 2.5 per spray. One spray of each into an empty TOGO. 8 sprays of each fills the TOGO 80%. Use 1-3 sprays of this mix. OD is difficult, because of the TAC. You can also use the 7.5 30 mL of None, and you would use equal parts of each mone. Three sprays of the heavier None mix is not a problem. All aggression is tamed by the 75 and TAC. I’ve used 10 mL of both versions. Heavy hitters could use six sprays of the high-None mix. You refill your TOGO or atomizer as you like.

The only time I’ve ever seen situations with 6 sprays of the heavy mix is around psycopathic drunks. They aren’t mean as much as ponderous. They’re drawn to the alpha aspect. Normal guys won’t touch it. Your psychopath reacts opposite to normal people. They aren’t repelled at all by very high P75. They don’t fight as much as they just won’t go away.

Two:

Take what’s left of your AMMO that won’t spray from the TOGO. The last 2-4 sprays. Dilute it with 1-2 mL 80 proof vodka. Spray it ALL. Arms, neck, etc. Spray half if you want less -eNone. Diffusion much faster but last far less. Hits hard. Works with Shine best of all. Spray the Shine mix in your hair.

Ok I will be one of the first to test this mix but it will require a big investment.. I have p75 in 2.5 mcg so it won’t do.. i have tac in 10 mcg so it won’t do. I don’t have straight anone. This means I have to dish out a lot of $$ for a possible one hit wonder.

What are you gonna call this mix? You better label it before someone else does. I’d suggest you put your alias in the name of the mix along with a catchy title. You’ve got both a light and heavy verison of the mix due to the none. Sample name: MMDI Personal Ammo Lite, MMDI Personal Ammo Heavy. These are just silly titles I came up with in seconds. You can do better. :slight_smile:

Also in the description fo your mix you should FAQ the following: When is it best used? Environments (daytime nighttime) , # sprays for each , and who does it attract? Ages , races? Who does it repel? Most people say to escalate with layering mones as you better get to know someone (eg adding tuth) but there is no escalation with this mix. It just a matter of more sprays. Do you use this mix for all situations? What have you gotten out of this mix? Please be specific. Phone numbers, more chit chat, kissing, sex, (ALL OF THESE ?) etc?

It’s about time i get into mixes with AD products.. I’ve been in the mone game for 18 years and have used mixes from other sites with great success during this time.. But I have yet to use an AD MIX.

This will be a first..

That’s because the putatives are designed for layering. Before AD you could not find single putatives easily. You had to buy mixes. Michael Harris realized that no one mix fits every individual. We are all chemically unique. Layering allows people to use putatives and dosages that fit those unique needs and your chemistry.

Layering is what this store is based on basically.

Here MH explains it better

Tisha

MMDI what is your take on this? What if your dosages don’t work on other mone users , then what? What if like Tisha says a sweet spot is different for each person which is why layering is superb? And Tisha do you see any ADVANATAGES to MMDI MIXING approach over layering in terms of RESULTS given equals amounts mones used in both methods (layering vs mixing).

Before I ever thought of testing anything, some users developed very interesting mixes. Some were released as MX’s. Wildflower had some worthwhile efforts here. Some of the success with ICM translated into the things Steve does now. I test anything I get first on myself, by layering. Then I try it elsewhere. But, there’s a problem. I like the complexity that comes from layering several mones. P75 + IH + P74 +IShine makes a great crush mix. Problem is, it takes 4 sprays IH alone to get that effect. It took well over 8 sprays of product to get the desired effect. I didn’t discover the crush effect of IH/P74, especially with A314, but it’s there.

I just can’t go to a club and duck into the bathroom every 30 minutes layering. I can’t walk around smelling like an orange grove. So, as they’ve done for years now, users try to develop mixes that give them success in dosed amounts per spray. Androtics doesn’t sell a crush mix pre-made or ICM. I, personally, am also not going to refer people off site to get something like that. And, I do share the frustration of users in posts like this:

But, truthfully, guys like Ghost and other years before me, many come and gone (not gone from mones, just doing their thing elsewhere), have been cooking home brews. I like Ghost’s effort. His ratios for -eNone, p102 and P74 perform well in my mixes. You can brew up a few to test on your night out. That’s what I do. I have a few tests for my evening out. And, to the point, Androtics sells pipettes and mixing supplies. I kind of figure they’d not sell if it didn’t have some value.

http://www.pheromonetalk.com/mens-pheromone-advice-tricks-tips/my-golden-13-m3-mix-61421.html

After it was decided not to market ICM, guys still wanted it. It got results for them. So they learned how to brew it and mutants (swap out P75). It started way before I ever got here. At least, that’s the rumor I heard. Frankly, sometimes, I wonder why bother. So I won’t. Sorry DSouza. I think I’ll just do my own thing.

I’ve done some thinking, and that thinking takes me in the direction of reduced forum participation. I’ll keep brewing, but it will be for my own aims and with notes in a private journal. I’ll keep a public one in a reduced presence. Good luck OP.

I think the real challenge would be creating a all-round social/attraction/sexual mix without the need for Androstenone.

Yes carrying many bottles with you on the go is very inconvenient.. I’ve tried. Its much easier to carry a small atomizer in your pocket and refresh as needed. Covenience wise this can’t be beat.

I’ve always welcomed your advice MMDI.. You’ve been a great contributor, and I will keep an open mind to mixing.

Yes that would be a taller ladder to climb.
:open_mouth:

First let me say I was referring to why you don’t see a “cookbook” from AD.

For someone like MMDI who has tested the putatives and knows his dosage ranges and what works best for him yes there is an advantage of mixing small batches. He only has to carry one bottle around.

Result wise with equal amounts layered verses mixing

Layering is superior because you have more control. Different areas of the body will diffuse mones at different rates and if you know what your doing you can open someone up and get under their radar before you hit them with the heavier sexual vibe. Its a more natural approach IMO.

Its like painting sort of. If you mix all the colors in one bottle you get another color. One solid color.

If you paint on a canvas you get different hues and nuances that express more. You create a picture that says something.

Now this is not to say people should not buy mixes or never mix putatives. Pheromones can and do work when mixed. You just have more control over what you want to say and when you want to say it when you layer.

Tisha

You don’t have too spend much to use None, TAC and P75. You can buy the 2.5 / spray. Layering is satisfactory. Try 1:1:1 or 1:3:3. 1:3 ratios often perform well. Compare 70/30 in IO and IH. However, mixing of these together will perform at times differently than merely layering. In any solution, including pure tap water, electric charges between molecules affect how they behave, including once applied to a surface, like the skin. This is called adsorption. Unfortunately, an advanced discussion of it’s applicability to pheromone use is beyond the scope of this forum.

And, while I regret saying so, the concept that mixed molecular solutions perform identically on surfaces and in combination is not scientifically congruent. All of these are fundamental foundations of modern chemistry. Androstenone is not an electron donor. Alphanol is. It matters. None of these are patented molecules. The chemistry of each has been explored in great depth. Alphanol is an excellent perfumery fixative due to it’s chemical (not pheromonal) properties. I apply these concepts to my mixology, but many results will never be written here. Looking in perspective at the tumultuous events of 2009 and 2010, the necessity of being circumspect must be self evident. However, I can offer some tips by PM to OP or others requesting.

It would seem mixology threads, like this, are a thing of the past. I’m not one to buck the trend. I also don’t mention specific products or websites, even if not strictly forbidden. I don’t believe such practices will have a happy ending. I can appreciate dissatisfaction with some favorite MX’s not being commercially released and a yearning for alternatives. To the extent I develop an excellent alternative (a fallout mix, especially), it will stay private. I will, however, suggest “tricks” if you will to using existing products. The surreal benefit of high IH being one. But I’ll never disclose the source of that benefit, even if my tests point to it. I think I know why A314 and IH creates fallout, but I’m not giving my test data to anyone but Androtics. A journal really should be candid, but I’m just not going there. I’ve started censoring my own posts, and that’s how it’s going to stay. Even if I use a product that suck *ss (and one does lately, so the rumor goes), you’ll never hear me say it by name. No copulingate or A1-Gate. Not this cowboy.

How to PROPERLY make ICM (MX301) - PheroTalk Pheromone Research Forum

Attractive intermolecular forces:

Well I find that creativity doesn’t help much with me.. I don’t care for multiple application points.. Everything goes on the neck.. So mixing is just as effective for me.

I’ve also found from my experience with other mone forums and mixes like SOE NPA etc, which had SOE applied to neck and NPA to chest (The rational behind this was the SOE was friendly and got women to open up and talk, while when the got close the npa or edge applied to chest would turn them on) couldn’t hold a candle to a mix in an atomizer of SOE and NPA or EDGE. The latter still worked better for me.

To mix or to layer.. To some one is better than the other is debatable. Maybe for complete novices its better to buy an all in one product but once people get advanced or the situation demands a quick app with little time for fuss mixes become useful too.

The whole Androtics line assumes the skin as a chalkboard. It does work. However, trying to duplicate MX200 or ICM is real difficult in a club with layering. People asked for MX200 formula and ICM. They released. But you’ll not make these layering without many, many sprays. I really don’t see someone layering MX200 in public. But, mixing “wrong” or out of step with tradition? Sure wasn’t wrong back then. No telling what changed. If I want a precise amount of 75, I can’t get it in spray without mixing. I have to pre-dilute everything down. But you can get three products in one strength and change your ratios sprayed into a TOGO. 4:1:1 or 1:1:1 or 1:1:4. I do this all the time. I’ve tested 6 different T A C, 75 and None ratios. Can’t do it layering. If you want it down to .25 mcg precise, nothing else works for me. In MX200, it’s all multiples and ratios. 1:1, 1:40 and 1:10.

I am trying to grasp this idea of layering vs mixing. You are saying that it is better to mix in a togo rather than to spray the effect amounts on each on you separately? Is this because of trying to be pragmatic? Because I disagree with your claim about having to mix to be precise. The reason is that everything just comes down to dilutions and what dilution factor you use. And the material you use to dilute does not matter, I’m sure you already know this, but be good for others to learn, so for 4:1:1 1:1:1 and 1:1:4 lets cal it a:b:c you have 4/6 = 2/3 dilution factor (biochemists call it 1.5x, meaning its like you diluted it so you now have 1.5x as much of solution) for the 4:1:1 of a, 1/6 (6x) and 6x for c, then for 1:1:1 you have 3x:3x:3x dilution factors, etc for the third mix…So example with the first mix, you can add a 4:1:1 ratio into a togo bottle, or you can use alcohol to dilute everything(e.g.vodka) and dilute everything 6x, then spray in the 4:1:1 ratio.

So my question is what could the reason be since we ruled that out?
Perhaps you mean that if we go to the club, if we use layering, we must do all this at home because if the mix contains 7 molecules, we cannot add more sprays while inside the club? I suppose it would be easier to go to the bathroom and puff! goes one spray out of just one togo, rather than stuff 7 in our pocket and take out our ratio we wrote down, then read all the bottles, spray each one appropriately. It IS more difficult, especially if drinking, but really if you have a mix here and you want to add stuff, adding the whole mix again might be a little ridiculous, i.e. is you’re reapplying, you should ADJUST for the situation, that is the beauty of having all these available to us, so it WOULD be good to have 7 in ur pocket, or at least some of them…but i find that normally the only things I need in my pocket are tuth and p83 for when it’s time to escalate, or IS and TAC is I need to tone things down again.

So is there another reason? I ask because you claim to have some insight into the chemistry of these molecules. Does mixing and letting brew cause a reaction that is different than layering on top? Also, why “layer”? What about adding one molecule to top of chest, one to bottom of chest, etc., that is what I do, much of the time I do not let my molecules interact except for in the air diffusing. But is interaction a good thing?

Also, I find that interesting and good to know about the electron donation properties. I will have to look up some studies later.
So you claim that Alphanol is a lewis base (e- donor) and androstenone is a lewis acid (e- acceptor) What about IH? I.e. what is beta-nol?
Also, this has interesting ramifications for energy work. There seems to exist a polarity, i.e. postiive, negative, masucline/feminine, etc. I also notice there are some molecules that tend to suck up energy and be an energy sink while other molecules give off energy, i.e. radiate. This has to do with ions. So none is electron acceptor you say, you perhaps it is like an energy sink and you feel the pull from none, it is like a black hole, while with nol, it is a positive energy, e- donor. I have to study and think about these things later.

Especially since I do not have clear ideas on which are positive/negative…what I really notice is that TUTH is VERY negative, although I do not know why as of what…I do not know if it is the -none because IJ does not have that same dark black hole effect…TUTH evokes some sort of demon, some looking presence, and I am able to even sneak up on people sometimes with TUTH, it is shadowy product, and makes me want to steal all of the girls’ sexual energies.
Interesting stuff…perhaps P102 will shed more light

In answer to your questions, windersan. There are databases that tell you whether a steroid molecule donates hydrogen bonds. Alphanol does. -eNone does not. Even in plain tap water, hydrogen bonds exist. P75 almost always lasts 8 hours for me. Combine it equally with TAC in a bottle, and it seems to last 4. Better or worse is subjective. I will not be doing posts on pheromone theory or solution mixing. I will continue reporting in an austere journal, an obligation that goes with reporting user status. I’ve deleted the prior one. I plan to remain active in the introductions section, but the men’s section feels minimally helpful to me lately. I don’t care to provide an opinion there or for the chilling tone. I have greater control with comments in a journal.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c6/3D_model_hydrogen_bonds_in_water.svg