Advice on mixing

Hi, so I’ve been testing out pheros, mostly with my housemate (she’s 32 and I’m 30). We’ve had a weird relationship but we’ve been getting closer so I thought I’d give this a try.

All my pheros are 1x strength, started out with 1x spray of IS to each forearm and 2x Ammo to neck. She’s been feeling pretty down lately but she seemed a little bit more cheery around me and became a bit more flirty. Then I added a spray of IG and she seemed to run away.

I stopped using IG and it did seem as though she was responding positively and continued the same mix for a few days. After she had a few drinks she seemed to respond a lot more, asking me to help her put her stockings on, walking round in underwear and bending over, hitching up clothes etc. If she had been anyone else I would have done something, but I kept asking myself “Is this really happening or am I imagining it?” lol.

I carried on with this mix and a couple of days later she was lying on her bed and I was sitting next to her and she started shaking her ass so I put my hand on it and gave it a squeeze and a pat while I was talking to her which she didn’t seem to mind, and she started shaking it again when I took my hand off so I carried on, but that’s as far as things went apart from being pretty close, leg touching etc.

The next day I received a new order so i decided to try a314 togo, I sprayed one on each forearm and 2xammo to neck. She seemed to make more blatant efforts to touch me while talking and did seem to want to do more for me, but didn’t seem to do anything for her mood and she seemed to be feeling pretty low.

The next day I tried a314 spray to each forearm, on the top of my forearm I put 1 spray IS to each and 2x ammo to neck. She was generally in a bad mood with some personal issues shes been having and was pretty much consumed with this so I ended up leaving her to it as there wasn’t anything I could do.

I ordered some A1 from lovescent but its taking ages to arrive, I was thinking this might help her mood especially seeing as its getting near to time of month soon. Can I just add this undiluted in drops to say, the back of my neck with whatever mix I’m using?

Can anyone suggest what mix I should try now? I guess I am looking to lift her mood and be more open to closeness, be more relaxed with some sexuals in there too as well as promoting my sense of worth.

I tried TUTH and p102 this morning and she did seem to like a bit of contact, didnt seem too down, maybe a bit more upbeat but it was only for a short amount of time then she had to go.

What I have at the moment:
Instant Shine
Instant Jerk
Instant Gentleman
Ammo
MX353
TUTH
A314 1.32a
TAC
P102
and A1…hoping that will arrive soon

I’m also thinking of getting some p83 and/or p86 any thoughts on that?

Thanks

With her being down alot, I would suggest you started using your Instant Shine to brighten her up a little :slight_smile:

Thanks for the reply. I think I will try 2x on each wrist, see how that goes. What would be best to use with it? Should I just stick to ammo or try something else?

Owning only a small amount of products, I’m not really in shape to recommend, but:
I usually wear Ammo Summer and IS at the same time, which seems to have great effect on people, so I wouldn’t suppose there would be a huge difference with regular Ammo.
Also, 2x on each wrist seems like it would do nice.

Interesting responses to Androsterone (IG and A314) Does she have any responsibility/respectability/Adultness issues - ie has she got a bit of growing-up to do?

Maybe leave that out FTM and concentrate on fun/youthful mixes without it. She seems to be doing better with something sexy/playful.

TAC can add a sort of goofy/fun/fecklessness to a mix that might go-down better around her. I’d start from 10mcg-up, esp if you have a sexual involved.

MX353 could also be useful, esp with TAC and IS but don’t wear it just hanging-out. Save it (or engineer) a “party night” vibe, where you are having some fun and ensure that a good bit of that fun involves hands-on/up-close contact. And do not stop when she is receptive to your touch escalate and don’t be afraid to push the envelope a bit - A woman’s inclination to passion can often be quite fleeting.

A1 could be useful but her responses may mean its yearning vibe might go counter to her FTM and A314/A1 is a heavy-duty relationship quality base-mix.

Don’t use drops of A1 - For starters, the Lovescent A1 is unscented, which means poor diffusion, then the dropper is not at all accurate and dose can vary significantly between drops/droppers, lastly A1 is prone to suddenly breaking down to Androstenone and a god-awful stink. Mixing goes a long way to getting this under control and you can get a reliable dose quite easily. Search out K-Trains “A1 Guide” and the “A1 Mix Repository” in here for all the basic info need on using it effectively.

Mixing into IS or other products is viable with A1 and again, several past threads cover the technicalities of dose and IS’s Neroli scent is a good diffuser. I’d still use a different app point, just in case you do start to get niffy - easier to wash/re-apply :slight_smile:

2x Ammo, 1-3x shine, 1-2 TAC
and then be bold, take the initiative.

watch out for the A1- it can make you depressed, and also can get stinky.
mostly good at the end of her cycle if she gets moody, it may help her

Thanks for the replies. Thinking about it, I suppose she’s not the most serious of people, but maybe likes to portray the image that she is and that’s what she wants from a guy, but I’m guessing that’s not going to be a good fit for her.

Maybe there’s some conflict between what she says she wants and what she actually wants/needs.

I’ll give TAC a go in the mix, see how that goes. Thanks for the A1 advice, I’ll have to get my hands on some extra ingredients then :wink:

Will stick to the mix you guys suggest and roll out the mx353 at a later date.

She walks around in her underwear and let’s you grab her ass while she shakes it? I don’t think you need anymore pheromones sounds to me like you just need to make the move. Doesn’t get much more obvious than that.

Haha yeah, you are right, that’s why I said if it was anyone else… But for her, I did previously try to take it further, but I think I messed myself up trying at the wrong times.

I’m a bit of an idiot not making a move last time because it was so blatant, but my hand was right up there with the stockings and she was pushing back on my hand. Looking back now I’m wondering wtf I was thinking, but it was so much out of character to how she’s been the past few weeks and I got caught off guard but I guess it’s a case of “shit or get off the pot” so I’ll be ready next time :stuck_out_tongue:. maybe the mones make it that little bit more obvious too.

If I can’t do this then I will have to think about looking elsewhere, would be much simpler lol. I think she must have amazing natural pheromones though as I end up not being able to think straight :stuck_out_tongue:

I was quite happy just being friends until she started to show more interest, but she was showing more interest whilst saying she wasn’t over her ex and didn’t want to look for anything else, but she said one thing and acted another way about 50% of the time. The way we are now is kind of like being in a relationship without actually being in a relationship, which just means none of the good stuff :stuck_out_tongue:

But you are all right, if I don’t escalate or make a move, nothing’s going to change so it’s just up to me now I guess, with a little help from the pheromones hopefully :wink:

straight women typically say one thing and actually do something else pretty frequently, with regard to relationships.
she talks about her boyfriend, or ex-boyfriend - you didn’t hear her.
When you talk to her, just talk about “us” and what “we” are doing, and act like nobody else exists.
you lead with your words, you lead with your hands, she follows your lead.
lead her around with her hands and by her waist, gentlemanly like. establish some compliance in that regard.
attractive women always have boyfriends, and lingering ex’s, they go right from one to the next.

next time she’s in a good playful mood, just playfully slap her ass. that and any any other way you escalate,
just say it’s your fault you can’t help it because she turns you on.
always have a cover story for anything you guys are doing together. ladies need a cover story for everything.
anything that happens - say “it just happened” and blame yourself for getting turned on by her
she needs to know her secrets are safe with you, and you will cover for her, and you can be her leaning post at times.
she has anxieties and insecurities.

TAC is like viagra for women, and it’s also anti-anxiety for both. you will notice some lower-body relaxation FX for her. Combines well with heat / ammo.

I’d say Keep up with the 1-2 Ammo, and start using TAC 10-30 mcg around her. Seems like her issue is anxiety-related. TAC will kill the anxiety. IS can also help to brighten her up if she needs a bit of perking up.

you should consider buying a 30 ml of the Ammo and the TAC at 10-15 mcg /spray before you run out. The ammo world edition is a bit lighter scent. You could also consider the Ammo Summer edit. which has a bit extra anti-anxiety pheros added.

you could pay a few extra $ for a custom scent “neroli” , “light fragrance” under “Men’s Fragrance Customization” add-on for the Ammo.
I find this is the way to go where you want to have as little noticeable scent as possible. the neroli itself is a bit of a mood-stabilizer and VERY light scent.

Another option, if you want to have it scented, I find Akuto is probably the best-smelling option (same scent as A314)

If she responds well to the A314, consider getting a 30 ml bottle of A314 B spray, and a bottle of heat. Do a 1 spray of A314 and 1/2 spray of heat every 4-6 hr or so. Go easy on the heat - you can do nice 1/2 sprays with 30 ml, that has good results! Remember that A314 is a compliance product, you really have to LEAD with it.

Thakns for the advice, I’ll start giving your suggestions a go, sounds interesting and definitely something I won’t have any problems with :slight_smile:

I’m running low on my free sample of TAC so I think I’ll make up a new order. I was thinking of getting a bottle of 2x shine as I’ve been using 2 sprays of it on an area anyways.

My A1 arrived today, so I bought a diffuser as she’s starting to get a bit PMT today. I worked out that it gives about 8 sprays per 1ml so I think that’s the same as the togo bottles, I put in 1ml of A1 and 4ml of Shine.

She phoned me on her way home today and she was angry and a bit upset. I put on 2xAmmo, 2xIS to each forearm and 1.5 of the A1/Shine mix and when she got home she did seem calmer and more relaxed, wanted me around more. How long does the A1 last/when will I need a refresh? I might try 2 sprays next time, I put 1.5 as It needed the half spray to get the mix in the tube :stuck_out_tongue:

Any thoughts on whether p83 and p86 would do me any good? i was thinking about getting the a314 oil, would the B spray be a better option? She has had a mixed reaction to a314 but I dont think I was in the right frame of mind to lead with it at the time, but she did seem more compliant. I was just more concerned about cheering her up a bit.

Ammo summer sounds like it might be a good purchase too. I’ve not tested the mx353 yet so no point me ordering any more of that yet.