ahh! whats wrong with my Alpha dripper???

everytime I flip it over to get just one drop, it’ll start coming out but then it quickly slips into the cracks that are around the opening and then like 10 drops worth come falling out!.. is this happening to anyone else to?

I have noticed that too, with my most recent purchase of A314. Kind of a PITA.

can anything be done about it??

I would call and talk to Steve he might have a good answer. Personally, I use around 6 drops of A314 and mix it with other products in a togo bottle so when I measure drops I do it with the bottle upside down, and they come out fine. However when you tilt the bottle at a 45 degree angle I get the problem you are mentioning.

I get that too, trick is to put it upside down all the way then when the drop is just starting to form and then drop, quickly turn it right side up (the bottle) to avoid getting more than one drop. If it does fall into the cracks on the side then tilt it just enough so no more drops come out of the dropper, what’s in the crack should still be a one drop dose so just slightly tilt the bottle and it will then form a drop and come out as an exact drop even though it’s coming from the crack.

Hey Mine’s been doing that a bit too.. .which i dont mind so much cause i love the stuff :slight_smile: however what I do to get just a drop is, when the drop is still forming, but not out yet, touch it with your finger and put the bottle upright… this usually gives me about a drop without it ‘pouring’ out

It’s probably the result of getting older. First of all, think positive. Speak empowering words and stop calling it a “dripper.” Try Old faithful, Masthead, Rock of Gibraltar or Blow Hole (okay that last one sounds odd). Proper rest (8 hours), regular exercise, low stress lifestyle and a balanced diet of unprocessed organic food helps big time. After a months of the before mentioned I can almost guarantee you’ll get more than 10 drops out of your alpha dripper (and slipping onto the crack isn’t really a bad thing). If all else fails, visit your physician for some gentle blood flow enhancement.

Ok that was funny as hell… well played :slight_smile:

Okay, just pour it all into a roll-on bottle and your pugged dripper will be no more. I put Alpha 7 and A314 into old SOE bottles (separate ones of course) and roll mah self into friggen moan nirvana. You can to with about 2 minutes of labor and a steady hand. Plus stripes of A314 foster increased diffusion (spread across larger area of skin).