Ammo+Alpha 7=???????

Should I mix Ammo with Alpha 7? I know that’s a lot of none and due to my age that might come off being too intimidating? I was thinking of 2 drops of Alpha 7 one on each wrists, 1 spray of Ammo on my chest, and I was even thinking of getting Scent of Eros gel packets and putting one packet each on each forearm to try and lighten it and make me more approachable. I have ISx2 and IOx2 on it’s way should be here tomorrow, maybe one of those?? Any suggestions?

It’s too much none…

Mix 1 drop A7 with Scent of Eros, and you have mutant ammo (higher none, rone and nol).

It’s better you mix oil with oil (A7 and SOE), Ammo is alcohol.

honestly even 2 drops alone of A7 is 2 much..im 29 and i get OD even from 1 full drop thats why i apply only 1 veryyyy small dab behind each ear..it works but it makes girls really shy and nervous …so be careful the more is less. I have the unscented version so covering it with a god cologne is a must because it smells so strong i don’t think you should mix a7 with anything that has none…just buffer it with NOL

A7 and SOE is a killer combo for all night or day excursions. Reminds me of AE or Ammo with an extra jolt of TE or TUTH. The oil carrier holds the effects for many hours without need for refresh.

I’ve used Ammo and A7 together and they’re great at first, at least for drunken parties and happy hour. However, the buffering elements in Ammo seem to fart out rather quickly and leave you nekid and stinking in androstenone. SOE paired with A7 is a lot better and longer lasting as a buffer, unless you have time to refresh your ever mellowing anol dose with IO or SL every couple hours.

alter ego is pretty good; however, it is not in spray form, so you don’t get quick “in your face hits” That is another problem with A314. It works but it is not in your face. There is a spray version of a314 though, if you want to make an amazing impression at 10 who will give you a two second chance only :smiley: