Another New One!

I’m 23 years old, female, and from northern VA. I’m here because my supervisor is driving me crazy with his deep voice and delicious height. I spent some money on pheromones at another site and was disappointed by the results. I figured I would see if Androtics’ products would be more effective. I’ve already made a post about my specific situation and received wonderful advice. I’m eager to get started on my seduction!

Hi Candyland!

Great to see another woman joining us! We’re having a blast sharing experiences and ideas here on the forum, I’m sure you’ll fit right in.

The womens section stickies will have you familiar with the products that have are being suggested to you in no time.

Welcome to the forum, have fun!

Hi Candyland, welcome to the forum, love your name :slight_smile:

anyway I see that you already have a head start with pheromones, and you came to the right place for advices.

I see from your other thread that you wanted to gain trust and respect from your coworkers, unfortunately I’m a guy so i’m not too familiar with women’s products, maybe someone else can give you some good advices on what to choose.

also have a look at the women’s section they should have a lot of useful posts regarding your choices.

hope you have a good time here :slight_smile:

Hi candy,

Welcome to the forum.

To attract the Supervisor, try Instant Sexiness to make you more attractive to him. It will give you an edge among the girls.

IH is also good to build the bond with him. It will create some intimacy there. It makes him talk to you more and the conversation may last longer. It is believed that IH can make conversations into more personal.

Remember, phero will only help and it need effort from you to achieve your objectives.

If you have question, just ask. The lady experts here are very friendly

Cheers

Welcome, Candyland! I hope that our suggestions help you out with your supervisor and his delicious height! LOL! I love that line! :stuck_out_tongue:

Hello Candy

Welcome to Pherotalk :slight_smile:

I read about your delicious supervisor in your post in the ladies section. :smiley:

If I recall correctly you used SOE, Silent seduction and LT .

SOE is great but its doesnt really attract men, Its attract people in general. Its very friendly and social in my experience. Don’t give up on this one its good for certain situations.

Silent seduction is a weak formula so I am not surprised it let you down.

LT is oxytocin which is really not a pheromone. Its a hormone and needs to be shot right up the nose to work. Plus its very volatile and hard to keep from going bad.

I suggest you get some Instant sexiness either A or B. You know his personality better then us so you will have to decide on the vibe you think he will like.

A is strong alpha sexy confident attractive female (think Angelina Jolie persona)

B is soft kittenish girly sexy confident attractive female (think Marilyn Monroe)

I also suggest some IH which will bring a feeling of closeness and connection.

LAM is also a good choice but it is a strong cop formula and does stink and need covering. I noticed you were worried that the other women would be hating on you if you used it. Not to worry that’s when your SOE comes in handy. I have never really gotten a catty reaction from a women while wearing cops and I don’t think it should prevent you from wearing them.

I do really urge you to read “What mones can do and what they cant do” in the women’s section stickies. Link in my signature. Mones enhance but if this man is not attracted to you in a romantic way even just a little they wont change anything. Its not how they work. They can be so useful for so many instances and I would hate to see you give up on them because of this one person. Since you will have the products anyways I urge you to use them in other environments just to see what they can do for you. If you use them all up the and they don’t work for you in any way the guarantee still applies for a year on the consumer products. Keep in mine the advanced are not guaranteed.

If you have any questions or need help learning to use the products just ask. Sometimes you just need to tweak the dosage to get them going.

:smiley: Your GC will be in your box shortly :smiley:

Tisha

Thanks so much for the warm welcome, everyone! All your advice has been very helpful :slight_smile:

Tisha23- I understand that pheromones do not have magic, mind-control, altering time-and-space abilities (but too bad :wink:). I am realistic on what they can and cannot do. It’s just that I have experienced an intense, smoldering feeling for this man in a short period of time and I can’t help being focused on him right now. If he doesn’t bite, I’m not going to rock back and forth in a dark corner or anything. (Haha, this isn’t like Fatal Attraction). But, I’m going to be disappointed. I don’t have any romantic experiences with men because of some anxiety issues and so it was easy for me to become attached to him when I was feeling vulnerable and he was like my knight in shining armor for awhile. I’ll get over it, though. He’s not the only man in the world :stuck_out_tongue:

I wasnt really worried that you would rock back in forth in a corner in the dark LOL. I recalled your other post that mentioned you would give up on mones if they didnt work on him and I hate to see people give up on them because of one target guy because mones are about so much more then one target. They really can enhance your life in general.

I am not trying to discourage you either. Just keep in mind to that he very well may have feelings for you and if so the mones will enhance those feelings and help him express them. Work environments can be tuff though because of all the zero tolerance rules. So dont get discouraged right away he may just be waiting for the right moment to make his move.

Tisha