Another Newbie with questions :-)

Hi all,
I read Ail’s posting about Essence of Woman. Where can I get it and how should I use it? Will it “back fire” on me? (It won’t be used in business setting, I promise you! :wink: )

If there’s a mix or add-on I should use, what do you recommend? I understand that everyone is different but what would be good for a start?

Just a little background, anything that reminds me of food like vanila, chocolate etc. is just making me like a platter and got me hungry (for food :smiley: ). Something fresh-sweet would be great and I love Jasmine & Ylang-ylang too.

Essence of Woman is available on Love-Scent.com.

I don’t have any experience with it yet, also being a newbie, but from what I’ve read here it won’t backfire if you follow Ail’s instructions.

Don’t forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction thread–Jasmin will give out a $15 gift certificate as a bonus for doing so. Welcome!

Thanks Laurie! I order the EoW. Ready to Meow?? LOL LOL. Ok, I think I’ll get myself in trouble now. Yeah, I’ve introduced myself too. This site is cool. Hope to chat more with you and ladies with their cool tricks :smiley: It’s all good.

Hello Ladies! Ali…are you out there…or iLsa? I know you two are very experienced with pheromones, mixes, etc…Or anyone else that has experience for that matter! I have purchased Cleo, which is unscented, the unscented version of Ero Scent and Instant Sexiness A. I tried the Ero by itself, I tried the Cleo by itself and really got no hits at all with either alone. Today, I used Cleo behind my ears and neck, one spray of IS in my hair…and the Ero Scent to my wrists. I have no clue what i am doing! Still…no real hits…but i don’t work with too many men to find out. What am I doing wrong? I thought Cleo had lots of cops in it and I didn’t want to try the EW because of all the things I am hearing about the smell! I wasn’t in love with the IS when it first came, about three weeks ago, but this morning it didn’t smell as strong…in fact I thought it smelled kinda nice. After everything had dried…I also put on my regular scent of Gucci III. What am I doing wrong? Is it the enviroment that I am using these products in, or am I just a tart and don’t know what I am doing?? I really want to get some hits, but I am so inexperienced I’m afraid to try something else.

A-ha! That’s the problem! We always wanted to see the results on the spot! As the proverb says, “Rome was not built in a day”. How long have you been wearing pheromones? You have to let it “blend” with your body chemistry and to help to characterize the ‘inner’ and ‘outer’ you in order to see positive results. There’re lots of factors could ‘disturb’ the effects of pheromones, but normally, (as I have said a few times here) the absence of results are due to our attitude. Just wear it in small doses and go about doing your daily routine, don’t let the pheromones create tension in you instead…just be happy…and I’m sure the results will soon appear.:slight_smile:

Have a nice day, Katie. God bless you.

Mohammad :slight_smile:

Hi Katie _ i’m wndering what your expectations are, and where you are wearing them?

I have cleo too - and when I wore 2 drops out socially - I was fascinated with the results - I got a lot of men just opening up and talking to me, and flirtation, but not overtly sexual flirtation. I did a blow-by-blow review over at the love-scent forum as that’s where I bought the cleo.

However - when I wear cleo at work, or a combination of cleo and Instant honesty and instant shine - I don’t see as obvious a reaction, except from strangers - who again, aren’t going to start humping your leg in a na elevator - but are going to strike up conversations and be more polite etc.

One thing i did notice with some coworkers whom I don’t work directly wiht - that they were affected as they did get chattier and more personal, but it wasn’t soemthing obvious or overt. I don’t think it will be obvious with coworkers.

My suggestion is keep experimenting with doses around the folks you work with, and whenever you have the opportunity leave the office and mix and mingle with strangers.

Thanks Mohammad and Nunya! I will keep experimenting and try to keep a positive attitude! I love this forum…everyone is so helpful and NICE! Thank you AGAIN!

you’re welcome! keep us updated on your experiments.

you’re most welcome…and we love you too!!:stuck_out_tongue: :slight_smile:

OKIE!
First testing here…
Setting: restaurant
Who: a guy I know
What: EoW, one drop on each wrist and each side of the neck. Alas no upper chess exposed so why waste the precious drops. I did the dabble in the car, ohgawd… cheese attack! After 10 mins dry, dabbed an alcohol based perfume around Eow and some on it lightly.

Attire: business casual (I had an earlier meeting with a woman so I did NOT put EoW on), heels, daily make up.

As I walked in to the restaurant, a few heads turned. Cool but hey people look when people come in. Something to notice: There was a male waiter closer to me and he acted a bit peculiar: kept checking on what I needed too often - I got my water already, let me open the menu first!

As my “targeted” guy came in, I gave him a hug with my WRIST closer to him… LOL (man, I gotta stop grinning, a nice test specimen he is indeed…).

Progressively during lunch (we sat accross each other), he became more flirtatious. But, we are flirtatious type so it’s not really a good gauge. He did make a call to his guy friend to tell him about me and in compliments. That’s nice but again, we also give compliments to each other often (he’s HOT).

After lunch, we walked out just as normal, no huggy huggy or anything like that.

Before parting, he got my stuff (marketing exhibits) out of his trunk (the car that is). That was the 2nd time I was in closer proximity with him.

I put the bag in my trunk with him helping (thus the 3rd time being closer to each other) and THAT ladies, was when he got fresh. WOWWW… (or should I say Halleluyah???).

This was all in a broad day light, sunny and there were people somewhere though none I saw.

Here’s a factor to consider though: he and I haven’t been around each other much due to work. So it’s either Eow at play or he missed me. I will conclude later after enough testing.

So, I plan to use EoW around people I don’t know tomorrow. One in smaller area (say coffee place) the other in a larger building (supermarket).

I forget what where my grocery list is now.

Will keep you posted!

Hahahahahaha! Thanks calian! I love it! EoW seems to be a good buy for my next purchase! I have read…i think from Ali …that she uses some Pink Sugar to cover the smell…but you do need it to dry down. That is another “next buy”! Can’t wait to give it a try! Keep us posted about your adventures!

Test #2!
What: EoW, on each wrist and neck (a little more than the prior test) plus a dab on the upper chest
Place: Happy Hour/Bar
Who: Men & Women I don’t know (it’s a social group I just attended)
Attire: sexy casual, black top, shorter jeans skirt, 3/4 length furry boots.

I guess I didn’t make it to test EoW at coffee shop and supermarket as I thought I would eh?

On previous test, no EoW prior to a meeting with a woman on business, afraid it would make women catty – if that.

So back on testing time, I walked through the ID check line at the club.

There was a pretty woman next to me and all she did was smiled and stared. Constantly.

Me and my smart-assiness started to think, you in love with me girl? LOL…!. What she said to me was: Oh sister can get in now, they (the club) want us. I had no idea what she was talking about. I just smiled. Clueless.

Inside the club, WOMEN greeted me warmly. Some introduced themselves, some kept dancing with me and overall, SUPER friendly. I don’t mean that in the sexual thing by the way (at least I hope not??).

Granted, it’s the social group we all belong to but really, these ladies came to my corner, chatted and some emailed me later about this or that. Ok, I did tell them I ran parties and that piqued their interests. Regarless, I call it an attention, ladies. Based on chats, these women are straight – they’re into men in case you’re wondering :wink:

So it seems that EoW doesn’t produce cattyness. Wheeww…

Now men: Nothing major.

The only thing I noticed that men who were closer to me started to do sexual inuendos. Keep in mind, we were all strangers here. Not toward me specifically but still, it was a change of subject and there were other women next to me and new to them as well.

However, there was a guy being closest to me whom after a few minutes said how sexy my boots were and touched them! He was also a little touchy feely more than expected. So he visited a distant island which I did (thus a commonality here) but I didn’t think it called for touching my belt.

All and all, Eow may work better on closer proximity.

Will I test EoW on a male that I know has a thing for me but I don’t? NOPE. That much I know :smiley:

Will I suggest men to start experimenting with Eow because I got the unusual attention from ladies? Ugh… hmmm… it smells cheesy, guys.

Anyway, I’ve ordered the Instant Sexiness and Honesty and will do test separately and together.

Until next time!

Great report, Calian.

It’s great that you didn’t get the cattiness. The twice I wore Essence of Woman without it just being my SO and I, the reactions from women were terrible.

I have definitely mentioned several times that I NEVER use Essence of Woman except with my SO, as it really does get things hot and heavy when we are intimate, but it garners me WAY too much unwanted attention when in the club environment.

I have even posted about the time when, because I thought it was just going to be he and I, I had as usual applied my EW, but when he arrived he told me we needed to drop something off at his friend’s house before we had our night in, and when we got there, a couple of “The Man’s” friends came onto me, even though they had known me for years at this point, and let’s just say, “The Man” was FURIOUS with them.

He has no idea I use my “toys” so as far as HE could see, his very good mates who had known me for so long were suddenly being very full-on with me for no apparent reason other than to annoy him, and he did NOT like it.

That was a really bad night, and took a fair bit of sorting, but it taught me that I never wanted my fingers burned like that again, so I now 100% keep EW for when only he and I are together.

Ail :slight_smile:

.

while i hear what your saying, i think it was good to have an experience like yours ( i have had that uncomfortable experience too and so has jasmin) and even though we can sayyay its in the past, its only because we were IN that uncomfortable situation that we honed the timing for it :o

i have noticed using only slight amounts of it work on people i let get very close to me, while people with fair distance dont really detect it.

i agree though that it is MUCH more fun to wear more with someone you want to ravage you :wink:

Hi Ladies! I just purchased Pink Sugar and it smells AWESOME! I kept spraying it around the house just so I could keep sucking in the smell. (I had a different scent on at the time, so I didn’t want to spray it on myself and have it clash!) Anyway…after showering last night, I sprayed it all over so I could smell it all night on myself…hahahahahaha! It is so unlike any of my other fragrances…but it smells wonderful. This may be my new signature scent! Can’t wait to try it with EoW to see how it works. Thanks for the info… all you lovely ladies out there who suggested it…cause I never heard of the stuff until I was on this forum!

And then, there are those of us who want to be ravaged CONSTANTLY…:open_mouth: …HAHAHAHAAAAA…

That is why I wear it (a lot of it) every day, except when I am testing a new mix…but then, you all KNOW that…

That is one of the great things about Essence of Woman…everyone who uses it can adapt it to their own specific needs and personality, and I love that…

BTW, I never did get the cattiness with EW, either…which is good, cause I would’ve hated to have to slap somebody…:smiley:

wish you were there last saturday nite when i went out, you would have been the perfect drinking partner that day!
pheromones shocked even me that night, i have a new respect for them (and i definately would have been in a fight had i been wearing alotta cops!):open_mouth:

I would’ve loved to have been there!!! Would’ve been a blast…I read your post in the men’s section…too funny…can’t wait to see what happens with you go with Instant Sexiness Mix A…:smiley: should be really good entertainment…:wink: