Hey guys how is it going? I was hoping if I could get some suggestions on an opener I came up.If you want to use please go ahead and let me know how it goes. So I would just walk up randomly to a girl and go
“Hey Hi I got a class in 10 so I gotta be quick. My girlfriend was wondering if you would go out with me sometime. She’s right there (Point randomly to any girl) She’s not looking because she doesn’t want to get embarrassed. So what do you think? She’s waiting, you know”
I think this opener is playful and I also have a False Time Constraint and even if I get rejected I think I can eject gracefully.
My first impression is that this could be bad. If you’re caught out in your little white lie, you’ll crash and burn. You’d be surprised how wide and far-reaching most girls’ social networks are. They know who’s friends with who, trust me.
They can probably catch you out just by glancing at the other girl and reading her. Girls are almost psychic like that.
Social Rule number 1: Everyone is fucked up. You will find very few exceptions to this (unless you want to start having robots as lovers).
As soon as you realize that everyone is as confused and human as you are, this all gets a lot easier. I think your opener is playful. If you do it playfully, and don’t try to pretend that it’s really true, and you’re the cute type, and the girl you’re talking too is also the cutesy type, then it should be fine.
I am transgendered, so my perspective is a little weird on all this. But for a little while I was trying very hard to not be transgendered, and I did study PUA and was reasonably successful at it (and since what I did was based on projecting an “alpha male” type persona, I rightfully got accused of false advertising several times after being with a person for a month or so).
I think the best game method is juggler’s methods. He came and spoke at our lair more than one time and I thought he was very real in his approach (which is based on saying things that are authentic and true, and building a genuine connection). I would unequivocally recommend his way.
Ultimately, I think you should join a local PUA lair and hang out with people who are good at this. Ignore all the morons that will be there trying to out alpha each other and find someone you click with to learn some game from. Here on this forum we don’t know you, we can’t even see you – so we can only guess how congruent that ‘line’ will be for you.