Da Bella da Ball Journal

Lotta talk about P79 on the boards these days…short report here…

I’ve only tested a few times…all have been conducted with 1 spray P79/12.5mcg straight to neck/chest.

I’ve tested it by itself…not much here. So I paired it with 1 spray/TAF12.5mcg hoping for the driven focus Jasmin talks about… also not here for me. So…I added it to a mix I’ve used repeatedly and know well…and paired it with an activity I also know well…ahem.

On Wolf - 1 drop Raw Power spread to neck/under jaw line…2 sprays AMMO1.0/2X - 1 to neck, 1 to abdomen…1 spray Instant Honesty/4X to back of head.

On Bella - 1 Scent of Eros For Women gel pack- spread inside arms up into pits…not worried 'bout conversion…lol…1 spray Instant Sexiness/A to neck/chest…1 spray MX135 to neck/chest…1 spray P79 to neck/chest…2 sprays Instant Honesty/4X to back of head.

Now…I would usually add TAF to this mix but 86’ed it in order to try to better distinquish the effects of P79…and I did. Here’s what I got out of it…

There’s an urgency there, not unlike -none, but different…more pointed. I actually think combining it with -none brings this to the forefront. That was one noticeable element…the other?..the urgency thing combined with touch…ya…P79 has it’s own touchy element…not like the smooth fluid glidy feel of TAF…more aggressive…hungry and kneady…lol. We both liked it in that respect :stuck_out_tongue: …he’s gonna wear it next time…I somehow think it’s better suited to men as it has a masculine edge. Needs more testing. Next Ima add P79 and TAF both to this mix which I’ve since tweaked a bit. Ima letcha know.

That’s all for now folks. :slight_smile:

Report on P80 next…gotta screw up my courage to report on that one…oh Lord.