Ok so I started dancing classes 3 weeks ago and I beeing kinda of a success, for 2 things, one is the mones wich I have applied and being congruent wiht it. and Second is the gradually come back of my confidence.
So I have been applying mostly 3 shots of heavy ammo with moderate success, and hevy ammo with heavy tuth, or with IO, or once wiht spaceland (wich smell I hate so I put on my belly and hands.
Well I have been having moderate hits, with spaceland I didnt get that many I had some more direct but everyone was having a blast of fun and talk litteraly about everything this was my first day wich made my introduction in this group alot of easy.
Eheheh, I realise I should tell my story in the beggining. So all of you may learn a lesson
.
All started 3 saturdays ago when I was going to have dinner in a fair with my family, I got lost of them and found this group who was giving some free dancing classes of latin dances. Some of dancers that were there to teach some students were hot… But the teacher was a woman near the thirtys that was WAYYYYY HOT, very worked body nice face beautifull dark hair, intense eyes… well she was gorgeous… and hot… really nice body movements. So this was right after a girl trahed my heart to pieces. I didnt have alot of confidence, but that never stop me. She was inviting men to go to the dancefloor because there were many womans that were lacking partner portuguese guys are usually very shy so no one step forward. I step in the middle of the stage with all the confidence in the world saying there is a man here. Wich she replied: HOOWWW your the guy that is going to dance with me… (I was wearing 3 shots of heavy ammo) I wasnt so sure of my self after that because this means that I had to dance with her in the center of the stage for everyone to see. I said I dance wich whoever you want. And so we change some whoos to eachother, but the night ended with me asking were did she teach and going back to my family for dinner.
Next monday I appeared on the place were she teach dance to have classes, I wore 3 shots of heavy ammo, alot of spaceland in my belly (like 4 or 5 shots) and 1 shot in the arm near my hands divided. This day was alot of fun the girls seemed to like me alot. There was alot of talking I talked alot and more importantly I gain confidence in myself.
next wensday second classe I bring similar mix with ammo but instead of spaceland in the belly I brought IO in the chest alot of it again and in the arms one shot. This time there was a little bit more flirting but not so much with the teacher.
Next monday and wensday were more or less the same but this time I were first day 3 shots of heavy ammo solo and second 2 shots wiht 1 of TUTH x2 . There was alot of dancing, girls seemed to be affraid to dance with me and felt unconfortable, but once i got confident they all seemed to want to dance wiht me by magic, I was dominating the show even if I was the worse dancer there because of my recent pratice. Let me just add that girls would just band and tell secrets on my back when the music stop looking at me, once they were talking so loud ( I couldnt ear thow) that the teacher add to warn them for them to be carefull of what they were saying
.
This week monday 3 shots of Hammo solo, this day I was feeling kinda of down and nothing much happened. I got some compliments but and I had a little bit more confidence in the end of the night but… well I didnt do anything to deserve more thant that. Today I was full of confidence again I just danced with the teacher and other very hot girl almost all day. And the more I danced with this hooties the more confidence I would get the better my dance flow. So in the end of the night I got the best compliment I have seen the teacher give, I was one of the best if not the best dancer today there, and I am one of the fastest learners she has ever seen
. Well let me tell you that when I was young I was know for having 2 left feet, and this is the first time I am having classes. So if you want to know what changed, I tell you: It was just one thing, confidence.
I got some invitations to go out with them already on the second week (last week) to go saturday dance with 2 of them wich I had to decline a friend of mine was organizing a kick boxing gala and he asked my help, and this week the hottest dancer there ( incredibly dancing this girl is alot hotter than the teacher and this is diffucult… really difficult and shes also really hot) invited me to go with her friday night to a club dancing
wich I again had to decline because I have a exam saturday morning… I really dont mind to decline this invitations… If I look to open to easy I will lose, I need them to want to get me, but I can say no for ever or I will lose my chance. Friday next week there will be a dinner with alot of drinking and dancing just for the students of my teacher and this day is also my last exam… I will be with my confidence and my happyness rockting through the roof. ![]()
So I am really hoping for this dinner ![]()
So I just wanted to finalize with this. If there is anything I want to teach to every person who reads this forum is:
You have to have confidence in yourself, is the most important thing in yourlife, not only for girls but for everything. If you have something that takes all your confidence away in your life, change it, be it a woman (man), work, the place you live or your friends. This is the only way for you to really be happy. Is to do what you like, live were you wont, and be respected and love for the ones around you. If something of this fails thant you have to change it. Get out of confort zone and change it. Is never to late to change something if you want. But you really must want it. ![]()