Estratetraenol: is it available for purchase yet, and if not, when?

Is estratetraenol available for purchase yet? If not, any idea when it will be?
Thanks.

The world’s finest synthesis of estratetraenol now available at standard ExperiMone prices. (considering our previous synthesis cost, this is quite a feat)

Get it by calling 800-671-6464. It’ll also be added to the cart soon.

MHarris you are a bloody champion!

In stock

Drumroll please:

not only do I think the above link is broken, but I think it breaks the website too.

Behind the scenes..

Workin’ on it as we speak…

Horaay, a new product to buy and try.

I can’t believe it! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Thank you!!!

Is this working now?

The sizes I’ve gotten requests for are 10mg and 25mg bottles, which in our system are 50mcg/spray and 125mcg/spray respectively.

Edit: 100mcg (20mg) and 150mcg (30mg) right now are the closest we have to 25mg bottles. Gotta work on putting up 125, if neither of those will do.

What does this product do?

It makes people deluge me with requests. People have all sorts of fantasies about this pheromone, which may or may not be true. :slight_smile:

As it’s patented for use in fragrances, I honestly haven’t done any paid research on it. (maybe when the patent expires :wink:)

It was made famous by Erox, and has never been made available outside of nanogram quantities in one or more of their old fragrances.

http://www.erox.com/SixthSense/StoryOne.html

I would’ve offered it sooner, but at the previous synthesis cost, I would’ve had to sell 10mg bottles for more than $300 each, which I didn’t want to do.

I almost turned to an alternate chemist, when my primary one pulled through on me with a more economical process for synthesis. So now you get world-class estratetraenol, likely even better than what Erox/Realm used, at our standard prices.

If you want it, I’d snatch it up… there’s a very limited supply. Unless it turns out to be gangbusters, I don’t think I’ll carry more any time soon.

Thanks MHarris. I placed an order earlier but this sounds to good to pass up. Now I must decide which credit card to use.:smiley:

'T is in our nature Mr Harris! We just want to try everything!

One question I had:
You wrote:
"The sizes I’ve gotten requests for are 10mg and 25mg bottles, which in our system are 50mcg/spray and 125mcg/spray respectively.

Edit: 100mcg (20mg) and 150mcg (30mg) right now are the closest we have to 25mg bottles. Gotta work on putting up 125, if neither of those will do."

Does that mean that if we place an order, we should order either 100mcg strength or 150 mcg strength, as opposed to the entire range shown in the store?

Which is great! I definitely think you should try it. It’s a rare and unprecented opportunity to try something unique, at a concentration which Erox used to fill HUNDREDS upon hundreds of bottles of Realm. It’s as potent as heck.

I think there’s been some overblown projections about this molecule, however. Just because it’s been studied up the ying yang by every major pheromone researcher, doesn’t mean it’s superior to all other molecules.

Of course it will be in some ways superior, for select applications… every molecule accels in at least one area… but I’ve seen some pretty hefty assumptions about “EST” passed to me via PM and email.

I would think of it more as a curiosity and part of a varied pheromonal “arsenal” to experiment with and expore, more than a one stop miracle molecule that washes your cat and makes cows fly. A piece of the puzzle.

For most long term pheromone users, it will be nirvana, in a way, of course. They can FINALLY put speculation aside and see what this molecule is really all about, first hand. A long term curiosity finally satisfied.

Most would want the 50mcg (10mg in a bottle). That was the most requested.

It was just one user who wanted the 25 mg - she should get the 100mcg (20mg) or 150mcg (30mg), OR call in a custom order for the exact 25mg. We can work that up, too. (800-671-6464)

If your forum name is “tacitus”, we can do solvency tests to see if we can do the 50,000 mcg per spray. :slight_smile: (I jest, of course)

Whatever concentration you get, if I were you, I’d order at least one pipette, too. Maybe an additional bottle to hold mixes. That way, you can extend the life of this yourself, in case we don’t carry it in the future.

Any results to report on this one yet?

I am especially interested in what high doses of the stuff do (at the concentration these items have at Androtics, even 1 spray is a huge dose compare to what’s in Realm for Men)…

I’m also keen to see how high doses go in a mix with A1. I mean no matter what I do, after a maximum of two days in a row of wearing an A1-dominant product (such as IFM is likely to be), I seem to get guys’ divert eye contact from me and generally avoid me more. I have tried spraying Realm in combination with TAA several times a day and it helped a bit with this effect but did only half the job probably. I figure Estratetraenol could be great for enhancing male mood even with A1…

I will probably buy but am holding off at the moment as I’ve spent too much on mones recently… too many exciting new products :wink:

Visionary

I can’t help myself. I’m out of control. I must buy a bottle of Estratetraenol right now. This stuff sounds really good and I think it would be in my best interest to have this among my mone arsenol.:slight_smile:

Funny its so popular, but no one really knows what it does.

I love realms effects so I placed an order for estratetraenol and I hope its compliment meo-est to add to my stock pile, I can’t wait!

I agree. I love the effects of realm also. That’s why I decided to buy this product. I’ve always wanted to try Estratetraenol and now I have a chance. The fun part is that we don’t know exactly what it does so there’ll be plenty of surprises. At least I hope so.

I just ordered it today too. :smiley: Along with just too much other stuff!