More Estratetraenol feedback

I guess I’ll start with a formal introduction since this is the first thread I’m starting on my own. Personally I’ve been into mones for 3 years now, but have only begun to scratch the surface with what’s offered here. Just when I thought I’ve tried just about everything worth trying over at LS, these folks open a whole new realm (no pun intended) of products to try out.

Hah I guess I’m cutting this short because a friend of mine asked me to come out to a bar with her. Feedback on estratetraenol when I get back!

Alright so I went ahead and gave estratetraenol a bit of a test ride tonight at a local bar. Estratetraenol packs quite a punch in terms of creating an uplifted, energetic mood. Initially after spraying it, there was a noticable, though slight, increase in my heart rate, and after 20 minutes or so, I found myself in a phero buzz. It creates a really nice uplifting feeling…energetic, and very relaxing. I wouldn’t say estratetraenol is much of an attention grabbing pheromone, but once you do start a conversation with someone, they warm up to you pretty quickly and seem to enjoy being around you, but not in a goofy nol type of way. So far this is consistent with the kind of results I had with realm/m. While wearing realm, women seemed to grow a strong affixation to me once they caught a whiff of it, and the simply seemed to enjoy my company.

The people I was with tonight seemed to be in high spirits, but since I only knew one other person tonight, and it was hard for me to gauge how much the estratetraenol affecting their behavior (it was probably more the alcohol). My friend and I had a nice conversation on the way home…much deeper than she and usually have, but I don’t yet know if that can be attributed to the estratetraenol or not.

So from what I can tell so far…the most immediate benefit of estratetraenol is the effect it has on the wearer - it simply makes you feel good. And if you feel good, chances are you look good…people like being around those in high spirits. The effect that estratetraenol has on others is still very cloudy to me. I have an idea of what this stuff might do to others, but everything is simply speculation until I test it further. At least the weekends here and I’ll have plenty of opportunities to test things out.

Thanks for the detailed description Sigma…

don’t forget that this is HEAPS more Estratetraenol than in Realm Men so expect it to do something different (good or who knows bad) to others…

You could try to add it to your current mixes that you know results of and see what the differences are. Also you could try to see if it tempers -None ODs or negative effects of A1 (I know Realm lifts my spirits for 30 mins or so but not much longer when wearing A1).

Keep us updated on what it does to other people especially to the ladies!

Visionary

Upon spraying this stuff, you can really tell the difference in the concentrations between realm/m and the experimone bottle. It took quite a bit of realm for me to feel the effects, and even then the effects weren’t nearly as pronounced. The experimone batch straight up gives me an estratetraenol high. Much like Realm though, the effects didn’t seem to last quite as long…the initial high seemed to fade away within an hour, but this could have been a matter of me getting accustomed to the mones over time (happens to me with none and nol). Mind you this is based on, a test period of two hours, so it’ll take more testing to understand how quickly estratetraenol breaks down and what not. I honestly feel quite good right now, but I’ve also got quite a few sake’ bombs in me right now so I wouldnt jump to conclusions. :smiley:

I really want to try estratetraenol with A1 and will probably give it a whirl tomorrow night…I used to wear A1 and Realm together quite a bit, and it seemed to make women much flirtier. Did you ever notice anything like this?

Tomorrow’s mix is IS+A1+estratetraenol+A314 and/or NPA

ps estratraenol is a pain in ass to type out. anyone have any ideas for abbreviations?

e-nol?
estr?
est-no?l
E1?

Thats a good mix for a pro!
Go high on the IS, four of us(catlord,examine,pheroquick and I) have already proven high doses of IS(4sprays and above) really gets the attention/attraction AND affection going easily. Further trials this weekend shall prove this even more.
EST should do I guess.

Day 2

3 sprays EST + 4 sprays IS (per homura’s advice) + 3 drops A314 + 6 drops LS A1 (1/2 strength)

3 sprays of EST definately put me in a spacey mood for a while…it was kind of trippy. Good new is that I felt no negative effects of A1 what-so-ever. Realm only seemed lessen the negative effects of A1, but the experimone EST seemed to eliminate it altogether. The energetic, spacey effect of EST seems to fade within an hour, but you’re left with an extremely relaxed, and contented feeling afterwards. The feeling blends really well with the bold sophistication that A314 tends to create…its just a real “cool” vibe overall.

I saw more of the “I want to be around you” type of effects from one of the girls I was out with tonight. On more than one occasion I found her standing/sitting really close to me…close enough to cross the comfort space that people tend to have and create a bit of tension. She and a good friend of mine have some sort of ambiguous relationship going on, so each time she go close I usually moved so as to not piss my friend off.

I could be reading too much into things though…hopefully things will be more clear as I test this stuff out some more. I was planning on going out tonight to get a real test of the stuff, but I ended up sitting on my street drinking with 3 other people for the rest of the night. Oh well, there’s always tomorrow.

haha nice post sigma :slight_smile: keep us updated on the EST, i gonna get it soon and btw dun u tink EST + IS is a bit of OD on self? problery give u the weed high lol.

From what I can tell about EST, it seems to put everyone around you in high spirits - works great as a social mone. The effects seem similar to that of the effects of A1 on women, though not as intimate or personal…more energetic, but “chilled”. One thing that I noticed today while wearing it, is that it creates a very ‘carefree’ mood on the people around you, as well as seeming to make people want to be around you. I grabbed a large table for myself and a friend at a starbucks on campus to finish up a paper for one of my classes, and before I knew it, I had 5-6 of my friends sitting at the table with us. One of the girls ended up skipping her class (lol).

The downside is I’ve had trouble getting my paper started..and feelings of being ‘carefree’ sometimes feel like feelings of ‘apathy’. The girl who hung back to study with me only now started seriously getting any studying…we spent the last two hours BS’ing around…and I, instead of finishing my paper, got side-tracked by this forum, and ended up posting this very entry. I could be just looking for something to attribute my end of the semester slump though.

IH+EST gave me a bigger high than IS+EST. From what I can tell, EST seems to enhance the social benefits of both IH and IS

Sigma

Thanks for the feedback on EST. It sounds like it is useful alright.

I noticed you wear high doses of A1 (say 6 drops of the half-strength bottle). When I wear that much A1, no matter what other mones I am using, I get negative effects from males - less friendliness, more avoidance of my space. Did you ever notice getting those kind of effects?

Now what I am wondering is if you did notice those kind of negative effects from high-dose A1, does EST completely or partially negate those negative effects? So are men happy and ‘normal friendly to you’ when you are around them wearing the 6 drops half strength A1 and 3 sprays EST? Or do you they seem are little depressed or not particularly interested in being around you?

Visionary

I purposely wore a high dose of A1 to see how well EST could negate the effects, and while I was around mostly females that day, I didn’t notice any negative effects on him or myself. Even after the initial buzz faded off, the mood of the day seemed more positive. One thing I should note, however, is that I spent most of that night outside, and things might play out very differently in a different environment. Based on how I felt while wearing A1 and EST though, EST seems to completely negate the negative effects of A1.

I’ll test things further this week…I’ve picked up so many mones over the past week that its hard to keep up. I’ll keep you guys posted.

I tested an EST+A1 mix (2 sprays + 4 drops) to test the ability of EST to counter-act the negative effects of A1. I felt no negative effects from the A1 what-so-ever…in fact I felt quite up beat. Theoretically, EST would eliminate some of the negative effects of IFM as well. I worked around mostly women yesterday, and they all seemed particularly chatty throughout the day. Nothing spectacular though. I didn’t notice anything negative from the men at work, but I didn’t notice anything real positive from them either (not that it matters)

I’ve been experimenting with EST again recently (took a break because the stuffs kinda expensive lol). It seems you grow accustomed to the feel of EST after awhile, but after taking a break from it, the effects really do feel uplifting. I’m using lower doses now (1-2 sprays) and it works well at putting people at ease around. It won’t necessarily tame a none OD, but it does help temper some of the tension that none can often create. Its more comforting than it is sexual, but mixed with betanol (IH), A1 (IFM) and none (NPA), makes for a good intimate mone. I wore it while having lunch with an old friend (my ex from HS actually), and she really seemed to open up to me while wearing it. She also responded well to my none OD and EST experiment, though I certainly felt like a none OD the whole time (it makes me kinda reclusive).

I’m gonna experiment with it more at work, once I start working more with clients.

I believed I managed to OD on EST. 3 drops of chemset EST. Males start to rub & slap my back with their hands (touch-feely, uncommon). A few females were snappy (mild) with me.

At low dose (1 drop), EST seems to exude a magnetic vibe, especially in combo with A314 & WAGG. I get women from all ages doing double-takes. I’m gonna try it with IS this week.

i2w

I haven’t noticed any touchy-feely stuff from males, but I have noticed that males seem more delighted to see me. It isn’t necessarily a sexual type of reaction…I’m often greeted like an old friend they hadn’t seen in a while when I wear it. I haven’t noticed any negativity from the ladies though. I’ve had nothing but positive experiences with EST.

I know no men who use 'mones (they are kind of an “unknown” here in Scotland - which is great for me, as noone has a clue I wear them..^_^) but I can tell you that if I add EST to any of my mixes, or even use a couple of sprays (I have 50mg version) then it defintely gets “The Man” aroused.

It’s more of a comfy-cosy, slow-burn thing though, whereas with copulins, it’s literally - BOOM!

“The Man” likes nuzzling and cuddling a lot if I use EST, and gets what I would describe as more placid and slightly docile, but this always seems to last maybe 45 minutes, then things heat up again.

I like EST definitely. Not for when I want animalistic encounters, I reserve LAM and EW for those, but for when I want things to be more affectionate, and focused - yeah, it’s great.

I noticed there are a lot of posts from men about how using EST affects the women they encounter, so thought I would redress the balance and give my experience of how a woman wearing it, affects men.

Ail :slight_smile:

Thanks for the feedback, Ail.

EST gives me a big phero buzz every time. I get some of the “rev” that I get w/ cops (w/out the GRRRRRRRR effect), but I get more of a mood lift that I don’t get w/ cops. The comfy/cozy description seems appropriate in your comparison of the two. Cops do seem to have more of an animalistic tone, while EST (although eliciting something sexual) seems to have more of a “warm/fuzzy” feel to it. In the past, I’ve incorporated EST in mixes simply because I like the self-effects. I just wish it wasn’t so damn expensive.

The EST blathers versus the b-nol blathers

EST has resulted in a couple of downloads of highly unfiltered mental material.. without the deep revelatory mind flushing of b-nol… EST can produce the state of high rapport, or perceived high rapport, that the blatherer can just go off saying anything and everything that comes to mind without fully checking in with the blatheree…(this is where your NLP Calibration Skills can come in mighty handy, pardner) this of course is higher tinctures of EST… for general purposes I would keep the dose restrained around 20 mu until you are sure you like what behaviors you are experiencing… and for goodness sake don’t use to much when you go to a warmed up bar scene unless you want to hear in glorious surround sound every thought, opinion, reflection, mental itch scratching, inner rumble, cliche, and platitude that person has been storing up in his or her head for just this occasion… I am coming to the idea that there should be therapeutic blather bars with special acoustics and psychologists floating around handing out canapes and wholesome advice while the blather-noviates take great whiffs of EST and disgorge their entire psyches for the room to behold…

FWIW

EST (3 drops from dropper bottle 1mg/ml)
Meo-EST 50mcg

Women do seem to perform more rapid double-takes & shys away. Unsure which mone is causing this reaction, although I’ve observed this effect 4-5 times. I can’t pin anything on EST yet, but the mone gives “motherly vibes” to males IMHO :smiley: The 1st day I wore EST, I did experience an uplifting effect (1 hour). Never felt the same effect again. Maybe the EST I got was a dud? OTOH, the same subjects will look & hold the gaze (3-5 secs) when I wear 3 sprays of IS/m (2X).

Meo-EST did inspire more thoughts of women in my head (pretty sure). It works differently from copulins. Meo-EST gives more “creative” effects :smiley: more fun.

How long do EST or Meo-EST lasts?

i2w

Hey Ail

thanks for the feedback!!!

How does EST make YOU feel? Does it make you feel more affectionate and focused yourself for ‘encounters’ or is it just that ‘The Man’ feels that way and you kind of go with the flow? Does it make you feel ‘empathetic to others’, ‘chilled’, ‘energised’ or anything else as well?

I am really interested in what EST’s effects are on women themselves - we have lots of good feedback about the positives for it’s effects on men…

Visionary

@Visionary:

I am going to be brutally honest here, because this definitely seems to only apply to me, but other than when I use copulins (or very recently P79 and ISexi/W - which does also contain copulins) I can hand-on-heart say that I do NOT get these feelings for myself that so many others appear to.

I have no idea why that is, maybe because I live in a country where it rains 98.98% of the year - but when I use anything with copulins in it, I definitely feel very in the mood, and ready for anything. Other pheromones…nope.

To tell you something else would just be a blatant lie, and this is something I have puzzled over since my first LS days too, as I used to read all the posts and think..“Huh…I don’t ever feel any different unless I am using copulins - why not???”

I gave up trying to analyse it, as it would probably drive me nuts, but it honestly doesn’t bother me, as long as I know they affect others - and they certainly do. :slight_smile:

I admit it would be nice to get some of these “spacey” or “shiny, happy girl,” sensations I read about, but I just don’t.

I think the one thing that IS good about this for me, is that I am not thrown into the “This one is supposed to do x, y and z to ME,” way of thinking, as that CAN happen, let’s face it.

I’m quite the opposite, but it also means I REALLY notice on a social and sexual basis, how the pheromones I use affect others around me.

So sorry I can’t help on this one, but Lor and The Countess most certainly will be able to help you.

I feel like a bit of a dud here, but I can DEFINITELY help if you want to know how the products make “The Man” and others feel! :slight_smile:

Ail :slight_smile: