Pheromone Estratetraenol

Some old research of mine on Estratetraenol is pasted in below. Like others noted the expense is a problem, but it is definitely a ‘top line’ pheromone with consistent and useful effects IMHO (along with P74, possibly P79, P83, P93, the Androstenols, Androsterone, Androstenone, Androstadienone, etc). Oh and as you can see below it affects women too not to mention the fact, as Tater has noted somewhere else, that it is one of the few mones that actually smells good…

https://pheromonetalk.com/t/before-we-move-on-could-we-review-the-putatives/476/13
tacitus (July 8, 2006):
“…OTOH I’ve also observed that good old EST (https://phera.com/) will add a super friendly, approachable, initmate vibe to the proceedings… EST is like a powerful sweetener… I’ve seen women literally get up and start dancing around saying the most outrageous uninhibited stuff in the presence of EST and P74… hard to believe we are looking at millionths of a gram here…”

More Estratetraenol feedback
tacitus (July 12, 2006):
"

The EST blathers versus the b-Androstenol blathers
EST has resulted in a couple of downloads of highly unfiltered mental material.. without the deep revelatory mind flushing of b-Androstenol… EST can produce the state of high rapport, or perceived high rapport, that the blatherer can just go off saying anything and everything that comes to mind without fully checking in with the blatheree…(this is where your NLP Calibration Skills can come in mighty handy, pardner) this of course is higher tinctures of EST… for general purposes I would keep the dose restrained around 20 mu until you are sure you like what behaviors you are experiencing… and for goodness sake don’t use to much when you go to a warmed up bar scene unless you want to hear in glorious surround sound every thought, opinion, reflection, mental itch scratching, inner rumble, cliche, and platitude that person has been storing up in his or her head for just this occasion… I am coming to the idea that there should be therapeutic blather bars with special acoustics and psychologists floating around handing out canapes and wholesome advice while the blather-noviates take great whiffs of EST and disgorge their entire psyches for the room to behold…"

https://pheromonetalk.com/t/before-we-move-on-could-we-review-the-putatives/476/54
tacitus (July 21, 2006):
“…EST (https://phera.com/) on the other hand is a flat out empathogen, people can feel understanding and well understood and at ease, sometimes so at ease they forget to censor their behavior…”

More Estratetraenol feedback
sigma (April 24, 2006):
"From what I can tell about EST, it seems to put everyone around you in high spirits - works great as a social pheromone. The effects seem similar to that of the effects of Androstadienone on women, though not as intimate or personal…more energetic, but “chilled”. One thing that I noticed today while wearing it, is that it creates a very ‘carefree’ mood on the people around you, as well as seeming to make people want to be around you. I grabbed a large table for myself and a friend at a starbucks on campus to finish up a paper for one of my classes, and before I knew it, I had 5-6 of my friends sitting at the table with us. One of the girls ended up skipping her class (lol).

The downside is I’ve had trouble getting my paper started..and feelings of being ‘carefree’ sometimes feel like feelings of ‘apathy’. The girl who hung back to study with me only now started seriously getting any studying…we spent the last two hours BS’ing around…and I, instead of finishing my paper, got side-tracked by this forum, and ended up posting this very entry. I could be just looking for something to attribute my end of the semester slump though.

Instant Honesty+EST gave me a bigger high than IS+EST. From what I can tell, EST seems to enhance the social benefits of both Instant Honesty and IS"

Estratetraenol
sigma (May 1, 2006):
"Aside from the uplifting effects that EST has, EST seems to facilitate communication and interaction with others. People just seem to genuinely enjoy being around you and talking to you, and you feel genuinely more open to those around you…its kind of a hard phenomenon to describe, but once they get in your general vicinity, its like they don’t want to leave. I also find myself speaking up more often in class, and striking up casual conversation with strangers.

At times it feels like EST actually enhances the effects of other pheromones, at least the effect that they have on me. I really can’t confirm that though. I used to wear 2 sprays, but 3 sprays has been more beneficial. One day I should go all out and wear 5 sprays just to see what really happens.

Has anyone else tried EST?"

*(I'm a pheromone newbie)
sigma (September 24, 2006):
“…Estratetraenol is a great social pheromones as well. It creates a sort of social magnetism, as well as creating an uplifted vibe. Some report that its effects are more biased towards men. I’ve noticed this to some degree, but it worked quite well overall for me…”

MarkL (September 10, 2007):
"A few nights ago I decide to stop in my favorite ‘all lifestyles circus’ bar on the way home from work. I pause outside and rustle through my rucksack … and all I find is EST (50mcg/spray) and TAF(50mcg/spray) and -Androsterone 15mcg. I skip the -Androsterone and apply EST 8x50=400 and TAF 2x50=100 and I decide as I enter to be fairly self-contained in the bar:

  • some quiet conversation with my barkeep buddy Chad

  • browse a newspaper/magazine

  • make some notes on a project
    Nothing particularly goal-oriented; I’m passing time, waiting constructively. I’m not wandering around saying hello to people I know or introducing myself to strangers; the bar is a bit on the quiet side (pop<30) anyway. I’m observing people in the bar and make no secret of enjoying them as they do their thing; I’m not being reclusive or sending off ‘hermit signals’.
    Except for trips to the bathroom or to get popcorn, I’m sitting in my own pherocloud next to the front service counter rather than leaving a trail. I’m quiet, sipping on a large stein of Bass Ale for an hour.

Then a four-set rocks in, two gay boys (Shaun, Brian) and two girls (Lisa, Jenya). Lisa is visiting from New York, and she decides I embody the best of Chicago. If you use a stopwatch, you can measure that over the next two hours the total time Lisa is ~not~ touching me is under one minute.

Ummm … no one that I know, not even the Kinsey scale 5.999 gay boys, would throw Lisa out of bed.

The kino is great; at one point she manages to brush both of her mamms across my cheek on the way to leaning over my lap to hug another boy, Dana, who joins late.

The housecleaning we do is mental; one after another critical topic is raised, inspected, sorted, dismissed: politics to religion to economy to social mores and anthropology.

She makes it a point to tell me twice about how a policeman stopped their group while she was skinny-dipping at the beach (after the park was closed) … and how she emerged, topless, and announced to the cop that if he was going to arrest her, he better know how to show her a good time with the handcuffs on.

The posse that arrived with her finally returns from the back bar (and pool tables) after about 90 minutes. They are in two modes – one is to rescue me (or Lisa) because Lisa is becoming progressively drunk, and the other, it seems, is to figure out why the hell she’s so engaged with me in the first place.

So Lisa tutors her friends on what they’ve been missing while they left her alone and too bad for them, it’s their loss. I observe that the front door to the place is only 35" wide, so please go easy on the ego inflating comments.

Now we evolve from Lisa-MarkL kino to a very fluid group hug. Brian gives me a shoulder rub that I’d have paid hard cash for, my toes curl; Shaun opens up and we’re all trading warm “open hand” touches – back, arms, chests/breasts, though Jenya is a bit more reserved. (I’ve not witnessed such a scene in this venue in three - odd years, let alone participated. Perhaps I’ve been visiting on the wrong days!

This lasts for about two minutes, then spins away.)

The IOIs are thick .. it’s like a group flirting convention, and casual bystanders are now being sucked into the vortex.

In any case, I did not foresee that the EST/TAF combo would generate such a strong hit. And one that I did virtually no work for. EST, I thought, was a “comfortable for guys” vibe, but apparently there’s more to it."

MarkL (September 12, 2007):
"A fuzzy (?) technical correction … uhhhmmm … I just noticed that the TAF in my kit is 25 mcg per spray. So perhaps I did apply 100 mcg and for some reason concatenated the result into two sprays of 50 mcg … or else I sprayed 2x25=50, not 100.

Apologies, at this point I don’t know which; I’d just try it at different levels in the future, but since I ‘published’ this report, I figured a qualified dosing report might matter to someone."*