Exam Crunch -- Using Pheros to Study Hardcore

Per Jasmin’s request I’m making a question I had public:

To follow up, how important is MEO? Cause that price tag is steeeeep.

Sweet! Thanks for bringing this PM public, Marko!

I know, in my bouts of brain-crunch-time, I like to start with a dose of something around 15-25 mcg each of TAF and MEO.

Sometimes I’ll scale back on the TAF if it makes me a little too “open brained”. And here’s what I mean by this…

MEO: FOCUS
TAF: Blows open your brain to explore possibilities outside your usual streams of consciousness.

Weird, right?

The right ratio of them both make for some incredible learning or content generating/creative experiences. You’ll SUPER have to experiment a bit with dosage to get a sense of what will work best with you. I start somewhere in the 15-25 mcg range, but have been known to spray 100+ mcg TAF to help induce hyper creative states.

For more “internal” states, where you are consuming information and processing it, instead of producing information, I would lean a little more toward MEO. In my experience, it’s consolidated my attention to a single band, and enabled me to ride that band until everything was complete.

“Tip top brain shape” extra credit:

+10 pts playing “Brain Age” for the Nintendo DS every other day. (No joke - this game keeps my inner idiot from doing or saying ANYTHING) :smiley:
+1000 points for using Galantamine and Choline (I prefer Life Enhancement’s line of products, they’re indispensable for my productivity)

Oh, and Re: MEO-EST’s price: Call Steve and make sure you’re getting your reporting user discount. So long as you keep feeding us all your reports, we subsidize the costs of the boutiquey, rare molecules for you. We WANT you to test! You make this whole experiment happen!

Life Enhancement’s Inner Power! Love it and use it everyday. It is WONDERFUL stuff!