Hi,
I am having a hard time trying to navigate what the Experimone, Putative and the Experimental mixes were designed for.
Can someone either direct me to the summary or summarise please?
Ideally, a good summary would include:
Name, Dominant Pheros, Intended Audience, Intended/Expected Purpose
I couldn’t find a sticky for this, but ideally this should be answered, and maintained as new mixes come out, and old mixes either migrate to a brand product, or are removed from production.
I believe you’re revamping the site, so perhaps you could include this on your webpage as a default page, perhaps, as this information in a single place is missing from the current structure.
The whole point of the Putatives & Experimones is that they are putative and experimentalpheromones…
They are molecules still in the research phase that advanced users test & report on to give a better understanding of what the effects of those molecules are. They aren’t like the consumer products of the Instant lines so they don’t have summaries or explanaitions of what they do. Summaries like what you suggest would scew testing results as testers would be biased
The putatives are advanced user molecules in testing which is why they do not fall under the money back guarantee. The members test them and report their findings to androtics. You can get some feel for what each one does by reading the reports in the forum but keep in mind that until testing is complete and all data compiled Androtics will not post claims as to what these do. To do this would cause a placebo response in many members and skew the testing process.
Experimones tend to be the more popular and well used group of mones that you find in most products sold. These have been researched and tested more. Clear patterns have emerged with these.
You will find by reading the forum that some molecules are more popular then others with the members. These either have clear consistent responses or have been in testing a lot longer then others.
Start with the consumer products which fall under the guarantee. Then if the desire to test and experiment comes to you move on to the advanced test products.
The revamping of the site has to do with the separation of the consumer products and the research products. This will make it less confusing to the novice user of mones.
Yeah sorry I should have held my tounge as I saw a post which said just that.
What I didn’t understand was that I figured there were only 5 or so pheromones.. I thought Putative were mixes generated by someone with an indended effect, rather than a unique molecule. (I still haven’t found a good definition of Putative, you picked a very cryptic name there).
itd be nice to have a submission template for the subjective test results though. That would be a wonderful database to trawl through. Like the erowid site.
Putative is not a name that was picked by Androtics, and the definiation is that the efffects of the molecule are unknown and unproven, it does exhibit pheromonal like qualities.
For any words that you don’t understand, if they are undelined and in blue, you can simply hover your mouse over the word and a dropdown window will display with an explaination.
You need to have your pop up blocker off for this and some people with IE cant see them for some reason. I know I cant with IE, They rapidly pop up but dont stay on the screen so you cant read them but if I use my sons computer with Mozella or my ipod I can see the pop ups.