Field Report - I'm sold....

My first pheromone experience….

Ok first off – yes, these things work.

I was lucky enough to meet a member of this forum this weekend (I will not mention his name, but let him identify himself if he wants to) this weekend, he applied a pheromone to me, I’m not sure what. We were running a bootcamp. First stop was the Camden market area, this is not somewhere I am familiar with so I didn’t have a control to compare the reactions I got. So I didn’t really notice much out of the ordinary.

I had my first WOW moment a bit later that afternoon, we were waiting for some other students and instructors to catch up with us, so one of the instructors (one of the UK’s top PUAs) decides to run a set. I happen to be standing nearby, I was not involved in the interaction in any way. I made eyes contact with the girl a couple of time for a fleeting second bit nothing more. Her phone rings, she looks at it and decides she has to answer it – completely ignoring the guy gaming her she turns to ME, apologises because she has to go and take the call, touches me on the top of my shoulder runs her hand all the way down my arm and gives my hand a little squeeze before letting go. Now that was weird, I had run NO game on her and normally this PUA, completely blows me out of sets, I have no chance when he is there – but this time he was ignored despite his best game and she game a massive IOI to me. I was speechless.

We then headed to the same nightclub that we always take bootcamps – this is an environment very familiar to me. I am (because of game) very very aware of social situations and how people react to me. I have a high rate of instant IOI’s anyway (girls flashing smiles, giving smoldering looks, saying hi, touching me etc – before we have spoken), because of the way I dress, the way I move, the aura I exude, but this was happening at least 20-30% more as we were working our way around the bar.

I also noticed higher aggression rates – as I was pushing and shimmying myself through the crowds I was receiving much more instant aggression (from men and women) many more would turn around and snarl as I pushed past them – but what I also noticed was that as soon as I smiled or apologised or said hi to them they would instantly drop and become really friendly and keen to speak with me. –

These effects were not coincidence, and they were not imaginary. I have spent over 100 nights in the same bar, constantly judging people’s reactions and social actions towards me. – there was a marked change that night.

We also attended a strip bar that night – I absolutely hate the place. A strip club basically promotes everything I am against (that is a whole other story) but to be clear I do not try to ‘game’ strippers in any way. However without running any game I had a dance from a stripper, after the song was up she asked me if I wanted to continue. I told her No, so she told me “it’s OK – it’s for free” – this is very WEIRD, strippers are all about money I can’t understand this, she also told me to move to another booth where it was “darker so we can have more fun” I am not going to get graphic here – but lets just say she provided a few ‘added extras’ that were certainly against the rules of the house. I was with her for at least 30 minutes and paid her only for the first dance.

I am convinced whatever was applied to me had a profound effect – it seemed to be more that it provoked extreme reactions from a few people rather than mild reactions from a lot of people.

As it was a bootcamp I didn’t really have a chance to run any real game – but I cannot wait for my order to arrive so I can really try these things out.

To the guy that applied the pheromones to me – if you don’t want to identify yourself in this post can you please PM what you applied to me so I can add it here – thanks, and great to meet you buddy

Great report Gem! I’m glad (and relieved!?) that you had a positive first encounter using pheromones. I’m still gutted that I couldn’t get down to meet you guys… next time!

I look forward to hearing future reports when you get the opportunity to test and comment on individual products.

:cool:

D.

Awesome! Well done! Now I really can’t wait for my shipment to arrive.

any chance you can find out what pheromone it was?

Based on above, I am guessing it was TUTH.

If it smelled like neroli (the sophisticated orange smell) and gave you confidence and made others agressive, it was probably TUTH.

I will find out what it was, it came from a very sophisticated and advanced user so I believe it was more of a personal blend or something from the experimones range rather than one of the main ready mixes.

I read this last night when you first posted, Gem, and here I am hours later, still making :open_mouth: this face.

This makes me speechless, and I can’t wait until you get your pack!

I’m curious: what did Top PUA do in response to that? Did he know you were pheromone-enhanced? Did he pretend that this hit didn’t exist?

Hey man.

It was great to see you at the weekend, and I learned a lot from all of you guys.

Running a bit low on supplies (hint, hint Jas :wink: I brought along with me a mix that I didn’t mind losing somewhere along the way rather than any of the Androtics products. It dates back quite some time now - the notorious JB1. This is 30% NPA and 70% APC. NPA = New Pheromone Additive, a high-androstenone additive with a ‘secret’ ingredient that amps up sexual responses. APC = pretty much a fresh-smelling cologne with good diffusion.

High-androstenone products and in particular NPA (and its more dilute brother, ‘The Edge’) are known for generating spectacular, hard to miss ‘hits’ that initially are a lot of fun. Over time, and as the technology has developed many of us have been moving away from this towards more complex mixes.

In particular the aggression from guys (and menstruating women) in response to high none quickly becomes tiresome. You have to work hard on rapport and demonstrating value to avoid phone flaking or buyer’s remorse. I noticed that at the beginning of the day there was a little amog escalation amongst a couple of the instructors - that sort of dynamic is also quite common in response to an overly high none background vibe. You definitely don’t want to overdo the 'none within your social circle or at work!

So there has been this trend to using minimal 'none (and if using more then to find some way of buffering) except at the seduction stage. High 'none can be fun, but I think is not generally consistent with solid, consistent game.

Yes… as tacitus here has posted, for many people who aren’t so well calibrated pheromones can act as a social learning accelerant. (Most new male users of pheromones don’t initially notice any impact - it often takes quite some time to start be attuned to IOIs - hair play, ‘accidental’ contact, inadvertent proximity etc).

Not sure if you have ordered already, but I guess I would suggest Ammunition, Shine, Turn Up the Heat and I Female Magic. Given your profession, I would highly recommend A314 also.

Good to see you and glad you saw some benefit…

I wasn’t there at the time, but later on he seemed to remain pretty sceptical about 'mones. Some context is that this guy is a pretty high-'none looking guy - built, shaved head etc… And there had already been some discussion earlier in the day about how often he couldn’t avoid out-alphaing people even when it wasn’t intended.

Would suggest TuTH or perhaps Instant Jerk if looking for similar crazy hits… (Hits like that a good way to demonstrate there is something going on here, but not best way to benefit from mones IMO)

Guilty as Charged :roll_eyes: I think I suffer from a pretty severe case of MPB :stuck_out_tongue:. I don’t think Pheremones are gonna help me on that one, haha.

Actually yesterday, one of the good looking girls I worked with bumped her chest into my hand, I played it off as an accident but… maybe not? She also offered to buy me a drink later, but I also shrugged that off because I wasn’t the only person she offered to buy stuff for. (she won a 50 dollar gift card at work) I was wearing 2 sprays of IS to the neck and 2 Pherlure on the wrists. I ordered some, Turn up the heat, Instant Female Magic, Instant Openess, and Ammo. They should be comming in sometime this week. Hearing Gem’s results is quite reassuring. Keep us updated please!:slight_smile:

PS: I’m going to rival Lor in smiley faces at this rate :smiley:

Hey Pheroquirk,

Tanks for the input, also thanks for your company this weekend and not least thanks for sharing you products and expertise. I am dead on my feet now (we don’t sleep much on a bootcamp weekend) but something you wrote just made me choke…

unfortunately becuase of the way we test these things (in real social situations with real people) it is impossible to say that any one thing is definately down to the pheromone and noticeale effects seem to come down trends over time or WOW moments…well I didn’t realise but I’ve had a WOW moment today…

I remember you explaining about menstruating women at the weekend, but due to extreme tiredness, overloading of my brain and a very noisy club style environment, I couldn’t recall it.

However today has been a very wierd day at work… There was nearly a full on bitch fight between a few of the girls. (I know they are all menustrating at the moment) There was no aggression towards me, but it was a very hostile and tense environment that threatened to turn sour between these 3 menustrating girls all day…

Never normally like that - coincidence? who knows?

Au contraire, mon ami - I think that if you go read up on IOIs (and maybe talk to Jasmin), wear mones consistently 3-5x a week in different social situations, interact with people and just pay attention (rather than looking for ‘hits’), you will have a second-to-none crash course in reading social dynamics.

I have lots to learn still, but have little doubt that 'mones have accelerated learning over the past three years.

Do a search for ‘boobed’ or ‘boobing’ here or at another forum. You should look for a cluster of signals rather than just one thing, but women don’t tend to bump into you like that for no reason… Jas or Gem may be better able to advise, but maybe tease her about it. “Hey, hands off the merchandise. If you touch me again, I’m going to have to charge you”. Or “Okay, I’ll let you buy me a drink. But don’t get the wrong idea now. I’m not that easy”.

Carrie made a good point in another post… Mixing is lots of fun, but might be best to start out in the beginning wearing one or two products at a time as otherwise interactions get so complex, it’s hard to figure out what is actually going on.

Glad you are getting some positive results.

Uh -oh. I figured there would be enough time for the mones to come off before Monday, but androstenone is notoriously sticky. So make sure you scrub the application points well with soap and hot water. If time, try taking a hot bath too. If you’re in town, I can give you some Instant Female Magic to calm things down…

Well, we are very close friends and trust each other implicitly. Also as PUA’s we see female attention as an abundance so the result of any one interaction is insignificant, we also support each other 100% so there is no jealousy or competition between us - I am genuinely happy for him when he gets results as he is to me.

He didn’t know I was wearing any pheromones and TBH is a total disbeliever, I don’t think we could persuade him otherwize.

The result to this wierd shift of attention by the girl - I looked kind of startled. He raised and eyebrow at me, I said “that was wierd!” He nodded and we continued.

He later claimed to have no recollection - who knows?

I can’t tell you how excited I am now!!!

If anyone is interested I ordered the whole range of mens ‘to go’ products. (Instant openness, TUTH [double strength], shine [double strength], female magic, ammunition, instant honesty, instant jerk [this sounds like fun]) Hopefull there is enough there for me to run some experiments with.

I wish I had ordered some Alpha A314 as well now :frowning:

I have got my fingers crossed that they arrive before Chirstmas eve, when I will be meeting the Ex fiancee who broke my heart and nearly ruined my life. I’m not bitter with her, but I want her to see I am doing well (I have come a long way since I last saw her 8 months ago), I think an edge of Pheromones that give the message, Popular, powerful, sexy and in control would be ideal in this situation.:o

I want some more WOW moments…