Hi, I’m from the Philippines. I’m of Chinese nationality, a naturalized Filipino citizen, 23 years old, currently working as a direct selling agent in Sophie Martin Philippines.
I saw this site from the search engine and thought that I’d register! I am also interested about using pheromone perfume
, attraction using pheromones and new products to try! I would love to learn tips from everyone here
Have a great day ahead!
Wow, we really do get people all over the world here. I love it!
I’m afraid I can’t offer much help, I’m pretty rubbish on the female side of advice.. but I can offer you a very warm welcome! Some of the girls should be around shortly to help you out.
In the mean time make sure you read the stickies, they have loads of useful info. These two in particular should get you started.
Hello! Welcome to the forum!
If you tell us a little more about yourself (what you’re looking for/to achieve with mones) we can help you better. ![]()
Welcome ![]()
When I first started in this forum I didn’t care much for the personal journals, but it’s really a great place to get a feel for the effects of mones! Just peoples honest experiences…
Also the "hello"tread is actually i nice place to have your specific questions answered, without being scared of spamming the forum with the same question as already asked a thousand times, because this tread is just for you, so you can do whatever you want ![]()
Thanks for the warm welcome! Sorry for the late reply everybody!
Well, I’m an avid perfume collector, I love hanging out with friends, shopping and being adventurous! I also do some direct selling on fashion stuff too.
Regarding pheromones, I’m looking for confidence boosters and attraction enhancers. Whenever I see hunks all around, I’m too shy to give them ‘the eye’. Wonder if anyone of you can give me suggestions? And oh, I use sweet/gourmand type of scents. ![]()
It’s cool~
I’d recommend INSTANT SHINE for the confidence booster. It’s one of the easiest products to get ‘hits’ with. Makes everything all bright and happy. ![]()
Instant Openness might help get a conversation started, but it’s mainly up to you. Just smile and see where it goes. ![]()
Hi archangel. Being in the direct selling business I guess you would have to do two things. Make sales pitches and presentations as well as a possibility of conducting training/mentoring sessions
Products you might consider looking at are
A314
IG
IS
IH
A314 gives you the appearance of a confident and assertive man. It would come in handy during training sessions or mentoring and would also be good for sales with more well heeled or polished clients
IG runs along the lines of A314 but is softer in tone and more relaxed. Good for normal door to door sales and or house parties if you conduct them.
IS gives you a happy, charismatic aura. Instantly makes colleagues/customers feel good around you. Helps aid to a “super salesman” image
IH builds trust and connection between the wearer and intended target. Your customers will be more inclined to trusting you, at the same time be prepared to hear them voice out their deeper concerns. Great as a mentoring/mentorship tool in building bonds and rapport
-
A314+IS+IH
-
IG+IS+IH
These are two good combinations that would get you going. If you’re on a budget, remove the IS from the equation first, but trust me, you’ll want IS in there.
ps. A314 gives you very, in fact, excellent self-effects which would go to helping boost your confidence and assertiveness
Being a girl, she might not be looking for “the appearance of a confident and assertive man”![]()
Welcome to pherotalk nightarchangel!
Instant sexiness/b makes you feel confident and soft. You will feel comfortable in your skin.
Instant shine makes you feel refreshed and gives of that vibrant vibe that will draw others to you.
Honesty for closeness.
Join us in the female section for more advise, tips on these mones.
Your gc was issued! ![]()
Oh boy, I’m so soooorry archangel.
I assumed you were a… yeah. I don’t pay attention to the signs.
Bleah… My bad, I’ll make it up to you.. Somehow ![]()
Thank you very much everyone!