Hello, I’m 27 yr old male from FL, my name is Will. I have heard about pheromones for a long time but never have tried using any. Based upon the stuff I’ve read about them, they have been mostly positive and I hope they will do some great things for me. I’m a decent looking guy, but breaking the ice has been the hardest thing to do for me. Sometimes I would feel awkward when trying to do so with a girl, so I’m looking for an edge. I’m hoping pheromones would give me that extra confidence I need to approach girls and be friendly with them without having to feel all that awkwardness. I like to party but I don’t really club or go to bars. Once I get a hold of some pheromones, I’m going to start going to some clubs to test these things out. I need a spark in my life, and hopefully this will be it.
I would like to say I have a lot of friends, but truthfully I do not. Shyness is a big part of it. I was really shy back in high school, like I would not even say much at all. I speak much more now and get along with girls better than guys. I speak with my closest girlfriends on the phone all the time but if I was to be put in a situation where I would have to talk to my crush, I would get extremely nervous..like my hands would start sweating and it really sucks. I’m looking for all the help I can get to approach women with enough confidence. I love to make new friends and definitely want to make some here . I was also wondering since I live in South FL where it is usually very humid and hot…im like almost always sweating…what kind of pheromones are recommended for me so that it can be noticed and smelled? Oil or not oil based? Any other tips and tricks would greatly be appreciated and I’m so excited to start my new pheromone journey!!!
You say you hope that mones can do some great things for you .. and YES they can … but they are tools which you have to learn to use ..
If i understand you right is one of your problems to get more confidence … read up on some inner Game stuff ( PU - slang .. )
David de Angelo has some good products out there ..
Overcoming shyness is a problem you will master … i´m sure ..
You surely should register at an PU- Forum as well and join the crowd there …
PLEASE give Steve a call and ask for some help as he knows the scene very well !
o.k. now talk about Pheromones again ..
first a few questions ..
how have you found this forum
What do you think are pheromones able to do for you … you say you are shy and you need more confidence … but what do you think how Mones could work for you
Pheromones will work as well in hot and humid climate … maybe you have to reapply small amounts as they diffuse faster .. when it´s hot
Please check the following threads for some great advise ..
**
Instant Shine … a Product that has great self effects .. makes you more confident and you feel good when you wear it .. others fell good as well when exposed to it
A314 .. the classic and stable strong Alpha Male … it has fantastic self effects as well … you feel like gold
Instant Honesty … deepens Conversations and in higher doses works as an Icebreaker
Ammo … well balanced social - sexual Product … get´s you hits with younger women
I can understand your problems, first test A314, it is oil base, oil is incredible good on hot places. It is best Instant Line product for better self-confidence. It’s a high value and respect maker, cool guy effect. For sexual effects take TUTH. Ammo is all-around product, it’s sexy. IH is trust and deeper conversations. IO the social icebreaker. Instant Shine is a fun and mood elevator.
A314 alone can be intimidating, but with IH you have A314 with trust effects. IO as the icebreaker, but too much and maybe the A314 are too soft, the same with TUTH, for the extra sexual kick…
The MX series and Putative molecules are experimental mixes or single mones … They still need users to test and report on them.
Check the male section with many experienced pheromone user’s, they are all glad to help you and each other out!
Hi Will and a warm welcome to the forum! You’ve been pretty clear in your intro and that’s always a breath of fresh air on these intro posts!
Now, Pago and JH have given you some advice on inner game and A314. I’d agree that working on your personality and how to share your interests and just listen to others sincerely will do wonders for your confidence and the response you get from others.
Although A314 oil based is great for hot and humid temperature locations, it is somewhat a difficult mone to use as a new user. It does give you an Alpha signature that you need to have your attitude in congruence or in step with this signal and could be a bit on the difficult side to take advantage of this signal as a new user.
For the support, in a more sexy man confidence support, I’d suggest you start out with AMMO. I use it during the day and in the evenings and can pull it off in either work or social environments. It gives me a comfortable to be in my own skin feeling and others see a confident man here… It gives me a boost in confidence to talk to others.
As you seem to be able to communicate clearly your thoughts to others, gal friends, then, forego the IO and I’d suggest you also pickup some IH which will help in communicating with that love interest, but also at a deeper, more intimate level.
Give them a try and let us know how it went. We’re glad to help out… I know, I’ve been there, testing out new mones and not knowing what to expect.
I was researching pheromones and found this forum on google, lol
What do you think are pheromones able to do for you … you say you are shy and you need more confidence … but what do you think how Mones could work for you
I think mones can give me an edge and act as an icebreaker for me, something that is difficult for me. I’m going to test a few pheromones and see how it can change my life.