Hello Everyone.. Pleased to be a part of this!!!

Hi people, My Name in Randal. And I currently live in Sri Lanka. (Island near India) I am 24yrs old guy and came here to do my higher studies.

Well I have heard a lot about Pheromones since I was young and always guessed what they can achive. Usually Im kind of an attractive person, but since I moved here to SL, I was having a rough time making friends and getting well with people here. :frowning: I has been a very stressful period (actually like 6 months now) and I tried everything I can to make it better, bt useless..

One of my friends suggested me that I should visit this place and sometimes I might be able to find a solution for this harsh situation from here. And after wandering around, I m so glad he directed me here. Im so sure that after following some treads here, I will be able to find the best solution to overcome my situation.

Actually Im new, sooo, I will kindly ask all u experienced users what will be the best for me to use at the moment. Dont think wrong, since Im a guy, I would like to be friends with female students here than the males. :slight_smile: At the same time, would love to be noticed by everyone and win all them to be ‘known’ between everyone here…

so please be kind enough to help me with this. I would be so thankful for u all for that…

Hello Randal, welcome to the forum!

Your situation isn’t all that unusual. Take a deep breath, and remember that you are an amazing person, one-of-a-kind, and people will be glad they took the time to get to know you. Lift up your face and remember that you’re of high value and worth.

Instant Openness can help with starting conversations, it encourages others to feel more chatty and open. It can also make you seem more approachable.

Instant Shine is fun and good times in a bottle. It heightens the mood, makes you more the center of attention, and ramps up the fun factor.

Even though you didn’t mention attracting women per say, I’d also recommend AMMO. It has been known to be a confidence boost for the wearer, and it puts off a smooth, virile vibe that is very attractive.

Welcome Randal,

You are having somewhat of a tough time but the truth is,you got it in you.

These products are gonna bring what is in there out and get you where you want to be socially

Your gc was issued!