Hello Everyone

Hey Everyone I’m Tina Female Of Course 27 Years Old From Pa.
I Have Been Reading About Pheromones For So Long And I Finally Decided To Give It A Try. So I Am Going To Order Instant Sexyness And Instant Openness.. The Guy I Like Is Very Shy .. So Hopefully This Will Make Him Open Up More To Me.

Hey Tina!

Welcome to pherotalk. This is a very open and helpful community, I am sure you will enjoy your stay ere.

I am not familiar with the female pheromones, but there should be a Women’s Pheromone guide in the Women’s forum that you can read. They will describe the effects of the two pheromones you mentioned. Just from inferring from their names, though, it sounds like you picked two good starters.

Good luck.

Welcome aboard tinav
I have no experience with instant openness yet, but I can def tell you the conversations will be alittle deeper with instant honesty, its one of my favs. The instant sexiness line seems to be a good one choice the a or b depending on your personality type. Check out the sticky in the womens section. Ask lots of ?'s its an open friendly board.
\good luck :slight_smile:

Hi Tina, welcome to the forum!

Instant Sexiness is a great choice. There are two versions, A-- which gives off an Angelina Jolie (rough and sexy) vibe and B which gives off a Marilyn Monroe (soft and sexy) vibe. Since your taget guy is shy, also consider using the socials with the Instant Sexiness. Instant Shine and perhaps Instant Openness might be good ones for you.

Enjoy your stay…

Hey Tina! It is soooo great to have another female poster on the forum!!! Yeah!!

I recommend Instant Shine, Instant Honesty, and Instant Sexiness. These are the bomb!! IShine gives a great feeling of inner confidence, well-being, and trustworthiness for you as well as those around you. IHonesty makes people feel like they can really open up to you and gives them that connected feeling which is so important for human interaction on a daily basis, as well as for deeper relationships. I think this would have a great effect on the “shy guy”.:slight_smile: I would recommend trying the TOGO of Instant Sexiness which is the Version B the guys were talking about. This is more “kittenish” and girly than Version A which is more sexy, dominatrix kind-of phero. That may scare poor “shy guy” away and we don’t want that, now do we?:slight_smile: Of course, once the relationship develops and is secure, you could always try the Version A to see if that suits you better…my guess is not, though if you like the shy ones.

Love having you on board!!!

thank you everyone for the advices. yes i already made an order for the instant sexyness to go and I also ordered the honesty and openness. now the question is can I mix these 3 together??

You don’t want to mix them (as in, pour them all into the same container-- that will dilute them and not make then nearly as effective), but you can layer them. You layer by spraying one product onto yourself, then another one and then yet another, if you wish. This way, you can wear them all at once for a great blend of effects. The scents are designed to work together, so you don’t have to worry about clashing.

Hello Tina

Welcome to Pherotalk :slight_smile:

Nope you dont mix you layer. Mixing them in the same bottle will mess them up. Plus by layering you have more options when you want to change your combos around.

I would love to send you a GC but you need to qualify first.

I know your target is shy but how about you? Are you shy or outgoing. Do you only plan to use mones to attract your target or are there other effects your interested in as well ? There are alot of different mones here with that cause different vibes.

Looking forward to your reply

Tisha