Hello From Colorado

Hi everyone :slight_smile:
My name is a Anita I’m 36 years old, married with a 2 year old and an 18yo step daughter. My husband and I own a rapidly growing business. Needless to say we are BUSY people. Therefor our “bedroom” relationship is suffering. I stay at home with our two year old and he works countless hours building our business. Im ready to talk and be affectionate when he gets home and he is exhausted an just wants to eat, snooze on the couch and go to bed. So yeah UBER FRUSTRATION for me! I’ve been pumping him full of vitamins said to increase labido with no results…thus bringing me to you fine people to help me out! (I hope :stuck_out_tongue:)

Ive been reading all day about the different types of pheromones and now Im nothing but overwhelmed and confused. :confused:. I would love some suggestions on what to try to elevate his mood and desires (and mine too) and snap us out of this funk were in! We love each other dearly we are just letting life get in the way of us.

Also, he is a smoker. Will this make it difficult for him to smell the scents I choose?

Thanks so much, looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Anita

Welcome to the mone forum, Anita!
Glad you could come on in and start up an intro. Mones can be a bit overwhelming if you don’t have much of a reference point on how they work. A couple of good threads are linked on my sig, Intro to Mones and how to know what are hits to better understand the application and boundaries of mones.
That being said, vitamins, mones, whatever, will have a limited effect on a stressed and strained body. From what you describe, he’s likely is a bit older than you. So, what would help out most, would be some time for rest, sleep, and decompress.
Along with that, I’d likely suggest some IS/b and IH to get him going in a deeply intimate way. You could also try some TUTH or AMMO for HIM to wear. These two, in my experience, gives me an ornery for action in self effect. These would be my suggestions.
Smoking may hamper the mone signals as well, but, you’ll have to try it out and see to which extent. Now, I suggest you look at limiting exposure to your young one just because no one really knows how mones will affect kids. These are chemical signals that work on the subconscious to indicate a given feeling to those around you. So, keep that in mind as well.

I wish you well on you mone choices and you could start up a journal on the women’s section to let us all know how it went.

1Alpha

1Alpha,

Thank you so much for the reply! You are absolutely correct he is 8 years older than I am. I didnt think about that making such a difference but it makes complete sense. I guess I need to make him take some time off and as you said decompress. :slight_smile: Also, thank you a thousand times for the heads up about wearing the mones around my son! I never even considered it would have an affect on him as well. He has some developmental delays to begin with I wouldn’t want to to any thing to exacerbate that. I will take your suggestions on which ones to try out and save them for date nights and time away from our little one!

You’re reply has been a huge help..especially the link to the beginners info!

Have a fabulous day!:smiley:

Welcome AnitaC,

You already placed an order but I hope that you consulted the experts before you did place that order.

I do suggest our pheromone expert first hand then tisha23 , bella who are married and can give you first hand experience and advise on what pheromones can work for your situation along with some tips

Your gc was issued!