Hello everyone. I’m so excited to be here!! I’m a thirty-six year old divorced mom of three, I am also a student studying in the health care field. I discovered pheromones while doing a google search and found pherotalk so here I am. I must say I love this site and the advice you get. I’ve been single for awhile now and am looking to get back into the dating scene but would like some help. I’m shy until I get to know you and I can be extremely shy if I’m really attracted to someone, which is a problem. I’m easy going, laid back, get along with anyone but I’m looking for that edge. I’m looking for something that will help break the ice when I meet new people, something that will help me open up, and help me in the dating department. I appreciate any and all advice anyone here can give me. Thanks.
Hello, welcome to the forum!
Instant Sexiness will ramp up the attraction, and can boost your own confidence as well.
There are two versions, Instant Sexiness “A” and “B”.
“A” is stronger, more dominant, in-control type of sexy.
“B” is softer, more girl-next-door type of sexy.
It works well to choose the one that most closely aligns with your natural personality, although many have had success with both.
Instant Openness will help with meeting people, breaking the ice. It is a mix geared toward lighthearted chat, bubbly conversation and helps put people at ease and make you seem more approachable
Instant Shine is fun in a bottle! It is lively and bright, lends the wearer a glow of youthful vigor and health, and heightens the mood. Brings out the laughter and fun.
I’m one who responds quite strongly to wearing IO. In my experience, both men and women do quite well. It’s one of the most obvious products for males or females Androtics sells. Just make sure you use enough. Give it a full 4 sprays (if needed). Applying it to wrists vs. neck will control how it affects other people or yourself. Wearing it on your own neck, it’s tough not to be chatty and social. If you want proof pheromones work, IO should do it. Don’t be afraid to use enough, as there isn’t much risk of OD. Combining it with IH is one of the best relationship tools ever invented, a fact men often overlook. IO and IH together, especially in fairly steep amounts, borders upon the spiritual and profound, at least for me.
Welcome J,
On point and great advice and recommendations
I hope by now you are having massive fun with your mones
Your gc was issued!