Hello from Texas

I am a female age of 42. I have been dating this man for 3 years, and although our families have blended. We seem to have drifted apart. Neither of us has changed much, but distance does separate us during the week, so I would like our weekend encounters to be more “memorable” throughout the week. I also would like for him to see me more as the woman he used to see me as…sexy, vibrant, stimulating. So hoping that I can stimulate what used to be..somewhat

Ah, that sounds familiar.
I came here for much the same reasons. Then I found this magic in a bottle called Instant Sexiness.

There are two varieties. Version A is more strong and confident, seductress sort of sexy.
Version B is softer, more playful, kittenish sort of sexy.
It works well to choose the one that is most congruent with your natural personality. That way you’re not giving out mixed signals.

One important word of caution. Your sweetheart is already very familiar with your natural pheromone signature. He may look askance at any sudden changes. So don’t get discouraged if all you get at first is suspicious glances. That is normal. It may take him a little while to adjust to the new you, relax and react to the pheros. Be prepared to give him some time to get used to it.
Then the fun begins… :wink:

HI there,

Welcome to the forum.

I would recommend you try Instant Sexiness and IH.

Instant Sexiness will make him feel you are sexier and more attractive. There are 2 versions of IS. IS A is for more domiant and tougher vibe. IS B is more more feminine and softer vibe.

IH will make him closer to you again. He will talk more personal, deeper and details with you. It can strengthen relationship.

Good luck

I have ordered Insant sexiness, instant openness and just for fun instant honesty. Think I’ll go one at a time, util I know the effecxtiveness of each. Thank you so much for replying.

Welcome to the forums. The initial flame can burn low after a few years… But I’m sure it can be renewed.

Good luck, and have fun! :wink: :smiley:

Hello and welcome to PheroTalk. I am so happy you were able to discover this most amazing community. We consider each other like family here and are totally committed to helping each other out. There are so many great people here and now another too :slight_smile:.

Currently we are in the process of seeking out an additional forum Host or two to help with the upkeep of the forum. With that in mind I will be issuing your GC in just a short while to your email. I would love to be able to personally respond to every new user signing on, but because I want to ensure you get the GC in time I can only reply with this message at this time. I’m sure you are anxious to get started, just like the rest of us were too :slight_smile:. Its cool!

Of course I am available to answer any question you might have regarding mones selection by calling me personally on the hotline. Please select extension one and I will be able to consult you one on one.

Welcome to the forum.