Hello from UK

Hi, my name is Sanny from UK. I’m 21 years old and currently a university student.

I like hanging out with friends and make friends. I’m quite a friendly and happy person. However, I haven’t got a boyfriend for quite a long time. I have heard about pheromone and found Pheromonetalk on the Internet. I have read and known a lot about pheromone already!!

My love life is quite boring, I don’t have many affairs with guys. Maybe it’s because around me there’re quite a few hot girls so I don’t really feel confident and like chasing the guys I like. I was kind of liking quite a few guys already, and I’m curious about pheromones as well, so I decided to go for it. Basically I just think it’s a great thing to try. Is there anything recommended?

HI Sanny

Welcome to the forum! This is a very friendly forum with lots of info and plenty of people who can give you tips & hints. It’s easiest for us to steer you in the right direction if you tell us a bit more about yourself and your personality.
What are you hoping to get out of using phero’s?

If it’s romance then my two top tips would be Instant shine, It’s a great all-rounder for social situations and great self effects.
The second is either IS/b or IS/a…though if you are slightly quiet I’d say IS/b is probably the one for you. I will give you a sexy and feminine wibe and great self confidence. It’s one of my favourites!

Hope that helps

Hey there Sanny, welcome to the forums! You shouldn’t be too shy to try for the guys you like. You’ll never know whether they’re on the other side of the bar, eye’ing you back unless you go give it a try. And what’s the worst that can happen? :smiley:

Xiphoid has given you some great tips, although we can make sure they’re right for you after we hear a bit more about you. From what you’ve said already, though, i would recommend one more product, which is Instant Openness. It creates a vibe that makes the people around you more chatty and makes you seem more approachable. Perhaps best of all for you would be that it can have a self-effect of making YOU want to be more chatty as well. Help you go get those men. Hoping to hear more from you!

Thank for your great advices!! I will be trying those 2 immediately. How many days does it take for the packages to reach UK from androticsindirect?

There are some hot girls all around me, that’s why I felt a bit not confident enough :smiley: I guess things will improve!!

It’s quick! It’s shipped with DHL so usually just 2-3 days…

You may want to wait for a little bit before ordering though. The store won’t process the order until monday morning anyways, and later on Tisha will stop by and send you a $25 gift certificate to help with that first purchase. Just an idea. :wink:

Hi Sanny, you’ve had some great advice already, believe me, Xiphoid has only been here a couple of weeks but she knows what she is talking about when it comes to attracting the boys!

Your packages will normally be here within three days, they will be sent by tracked dhl so you can see where they are at all times!

Just remember, guys, especially young, university type guys, are normally clueless when it comes to subtleties of female body language, if you assume they are half blind and very slow, you will probably have more success!

Yeah, I intended to wait for the gift certificate as well until I actually pay for the items.

I think university guys are a little clueless, that’s true. I haven’t tried phero yet, and can’t wait to try!!
Thanks you guys for a warm welcome!

Hi sanny, Welcome to Pherotalk.

Great advice from the members.

I suggest you look at Instant sexiness A to give you the edge over the other girls and to boost up your confidence a bit.

I also suggest IO to increase interaction with others and Ishine for a warm uplifting magnetic vibe. This one will also make you feel confident.

If you have questions just ask.

Your GC is on its way :smiley:

Have fun

Tisha

Hi Tisha, I haven’t received my GC!! :frowning:(
I can’t wait to buy the items :frowning:

I sent it did you look in your spam box ? A lot of times it go’s in there.

Let me know

Tisha