Hello,
I’m originally from Michigan (that’s where I am now). I have spent the better part of the last 5 years in Arizona. I am about to go to Asia for a year.
I will spend most of my time in Southeast China. This will be my second trip to China. Last time I went for 6 months. I hope to visit Japan and Thailand this trip.
I am 38 years old.
I a man
I am Caucasian
I am single (never married)
I am heterosexual
I enjoy travel, scuba diving, and canyoneering (any adventurous activity).
For me life is a journey, not a destination. I dont have great material wealth but I am 100% debt free. I plan to travel to as many countries as I can over the next 10-15 years. I hope to be an extremely interesting old man some day.
I love doing research on the internet. Especially when the results of that research can give me an advantage in life. I found these forums while researching the chemical Oxytocin. That of course led me to the product ‘Liquid Trust’. I was highly skeptical of this product because Oxytocin is not a pheromone and is usually administered via a nasal spray to achieve a measurable result. Vero Labs will not give the amount of Oxytocin in Liquid Trust, so there may only be a trace amount (enough to list it as an ingredient). Therefore I started looking for user’s experiences which led me here. Then my eyes were opened to the world of Pheromones. After reading some of the experiences here, my curiosity is peaked. I hope to learn from the experiences of other members on this forum and save myself a lot of time and expense in my own experiments.
If you would like to learn more about pheromone and it’s uses please check out the great guides and stickies in the mens tips and tricks section.
If you a caucasian guy going to be in an Asian country for pleasure and work I would suggest Amoo and A314 Amoo will help out with the Asian ladies it is very well buffered for them and they seem to be attracted to the smell and scent for a great nite out.
A314 is great for alll aspects of work when you need to be dealing with difficult people and have to appear understanding confidant and self-assured.
Instant Honesty is similar to Liquid Trust I believe soo check that out if that suits you as well for more intimate behaviour from using it regarding speech.
My immediate goals would be anything to help with Asian ladies. Secondary goal would be something to help me make business connections. This is very important in China. It’s call Guanxi and it’s how things get done in China. If you have Guanxi with the right people, anything is possible. If you dont have any Gaunxi, everything is an endless run-around.
Hi Jamesbonded,
Are you in Asia now? If so where? Are you Asian American? What is your heritage? Feel free to PM me if you don’t want to say in the open.
Hey Welcome
I am a newbie to this forum so would like to connect with other newbies. The knowledge here is phenominal and very useful. Enjoy and if you need a girls perspective let me know. Have fun!
SassY
Wow great intro Well lets get you started on your Pheromonal journey. It is a journey to, its fun and very useful but it does take some practice and testing. Mones are not a one size fits all kind of product we are all different and all produce different amounts of natural mones at different times in our lives.
For work…
I suggest A314 which is oil based long lasting and quite powerful. It is the trust respect mone. It makes you the alpha man in charge. Not big on the attraction front though although some ladies do dig the alpha vibe.
For asian ladies…
Asians tend to not make alot of anone naturally and asian women dont like a high anone signature. I suggest you go with products like IG Ishine IO IH and IFM. Each gives a different vibe.
IG is smooth, mature, trusting, attractive and of the world type vibe.
IO is open and chatty friendly and fun
IH is deeper more intimate chatty but with a feeling of trust and closeness
IFM is calm and comfort in a bottle. Its puts women at ease and makes them a bit more affectionate
There is a alternative of using one of the test products to cover A314. These are product in a alcohol base that are the same or simular to A314 which is expensive.
MX102 thru MX105 MX103 is a favorite but it smells bad MX102 is good as well as MX104. There is also … MX172 and MX173 both spray duplicates of the currant a314 formula. You can get them in to-go size to see what you think If you do please stop in and let us know what you think as androtics loves the feedback good or bad.
Thanks Trisha23,
I’m not sure I understood completely. Are all of the mixtures mentioned identical fomulas to A314? Or just MX172 and MX173? If MX172 and MX173 are duplicates of A314, what is the difference between MX172 and MX173?
Sorry for the noob questions. I have been reading the forums all night, but there is just so much information.
I see. So they are all evolutions of A314. Sort of Beta versions.. How many times has A314 been upgraded? When did the final upgrade occur? I want to keep that in mind as I read the A314 reports.