Hello- Introduction

Hey there. My name is Vic (VAZTW), 25, male, ny, and I stumbled on to this site while poking around on the Internet. I began reading some of the posts on the forum last night. One of my favorite things to do is people watch. I am very curious about pheromones and would like to use a few to see how they affect other’s and my own behavior. I really found some of the posts to be interesting.

I have a short story and a question for the seasoned veterans on here, if you don’t mind.

I used to take testosterone injections (prescription, not illegal). I was dating my ex at the time and she used to be all over me. Very romantic, very touchy feely…ect. About a month after I stopped using the testosterone, her attitude seemed to change. Sex gradually became dull and boring, she began to distance herself, and eventually the relationship was no good for either of us.

The girl I am with now was very shy and would only be close in private. I a began using testosterone about a month ago and now she seems to be getting very touchy feely everywhere we go.

Is my body giving off something caused by my testosterone, or am I just looking a little too far into this?

Thanks for your time, I appreciate it!
-Vaztw-

Hi Vic, welcome to the forum.

The higher testosterone levels mean higher -none levels, I’m pretty sure. Let me ask, what is your personality like? Are you outgoing or shy? Do you have specific goals like to use pheros for dating or to up your status at work?

Thanks in advance!

Hello Vic and welcome to the forum.

Robbie is right - the higher testosterone levels mean higher 'none levels as the 'none (pheromone) you “smell” is a byproduct of the testosterone. More testosterone, more 'none.

And it may also be that you are slightly more aggressive with the testosterone shots. I cannot say.

What i can tell you is that the pheromone products here are real. And there are a couple products that are 'none based as well as several products whose main thrust is in the social realm but can have great influence in the romantic realm as well.

Let us know a little more about yourself and what you want to do with the products and we can steer you in the right direction.

Hope to hear back from you soon.

Hey Vic!

Welcome to the forum babe! Robbie and Bosshanks have given excellent comments. I don’t know much about the use of testosterone injections, sorry I’m not much of a help here. But like Bosshanks mentions, do give some of the pheros from androtics a try, their products are awesome and the customer service is just beyond amazing, these people just want to make you a happy customer.

Now, you need to say more about yourself, personality-wise so it helps the guys suggest you products that you might enjoy, or might even meet your expectations. It also makes you qualify for a GC, so hopefully you’ll give us a mini bio about yourself soon so you can go shopping asap! :smiley:

Thanks for the responses, I appreciate it. Where can I find more info on “-none”, Im not sure I know what that means?

As far as my personality… I am a very soft spoken person, I generally talk to people I know rather than people I do not (other than a smile and a hello in passing). Around the people I know Im a blast. I always keep friends laughing and make sure they have a good time. After a few captain and cokes, I tend to let loose. When this happens everyone has fun. I guess if I’m in an unfamiliar environment I act a little shy. I am a cop, so many people come to me with problems and seeking advice. I am a great listener. I don’t know what more to say :slight_smile:

I haven’t set any real goals for the pheromones just yet. I have purchased the TURN UP THE HEAT. I ordered this to see if it causes behavioral changes in people around me.
Im not sure what all pheromones can do for me just yet. Ill try things that you veterans advise.

Androstenone (-none) is the primary ingredient in Ammo and TUTH. Depending on whether your testosterone levels are stabilized or not, I don’t know how you would figure out your dosage.

I was going to suggest you avoid the -none products for the time being and focus on socials like Instant Shine (confidence), Instant Openness (makes people chatty) and Instant Gentleman (adds charisma).

Glad to hear back from you Vic.

The one thing I will tell you about TUTH is that it sends out a very raw “I want to do you now” message. So just be careful who you wear it around besides you GF as obviously that message is not going to go over very well around women who are not interested. Now I know you are only interested in its effects on one lady really but be careful as you do not want to kill that “friendly life of the party” thing you have going by coming across too strong even without words.

Hello Welcome to Pherotalk :slight_smile:

Yes anone is derived from Testosterone. Since you are currently getting injections I highly suggest you avoid the anone products. You are already putting out enough and its likely to increase the more you get the injections. This can cause a opposite negative reaction because overdoing anone can cause the OD effect. Aggressive cranky behavior, or the ghosting effect.

I suggest you use products that will compliment your already high anone signature. Ishine, IO for her shyness, IH for a close feeling and deeper connection, Maybe even some P83 to decrease inhibitions.

Your GC is on its way :smiley: If you have questions just ask.

Tisha

Thanks everyone for the response and info. I purchase some of the products you have suggested for me. I will let you know how it goes. Thanks again. I hope to read more information in everybodies posts.
-vaztw-