Hello! Looking for Pheromones to Help ReSpark My Marriage. M/46/PA

Hello to all. Read some very interesting stuff online and want to try some products out. Im looking to hopefully re spark my marriage. WHat are some good beginner products out there?

Hello and welcome!
For strong sexual results, most people here will recommend TUTH. Just remember to start low and work your way up (if you overdo it, then she won’t respond, or she’ll pull away from you), and also just remember that TUTH is a strong sexual pheromone and pretty much starts working right away, so it’s good to try and gauge whether she’s ready for that before applying…

Hello BigTrev!

Welcome to PheromoneTalk!

For a beginner, I will recommend the Ultimate Pheromone Intro Pack for you. It contains every bestselling pheromone for men in small ToGo sizes, giving you an opportunity to own each type and test, and thus understand its different self and social effects. :slight_smile:

Here’s a thread that will be of help in case you’ll gonna end up with UPIP. :slight_smile:

It would be of great delight if I can give you a $25 free coupon to help cushion your first order, but I can’t. :frowning: Your initial post seems not enough to pull my finger-trigger.

But if you are still interested, “just tell us a bit about yourself (age, sex and location help a lot) and why you’re here. Include a question or two about anything you want. New users who follow these simple steps will be sent a $25 gift certificate usually within 24 hours. It’s good on any size order at SmartMones.com.”

I’ll be waiting. :slight_smile:

===============
Disclosure: I’ve edited your thread title from “Hello! New To all Male/46/PA” to “Hello! Looking for Pheromones to Help ReSpark My Marriage. M/46/PA” for topic clarity and forum readability. It’ll also generate more “reads” to your thread. If you want to opt-out simply let me know. Thank you!

I’m a 46 year old male I live in Pennsylvania. Me and my wife have been really distant lately. We still love each other very much of course but I heard her make a comment on the phone to a girlfriend that I don’t standout and excite her the way I used to. I tried everything from surprise dates, spontaneous sex and all of them seem to work with little or no success. I just wanna try something that will catch her attention and bring the old spark back that we had long ago. Even my kids say I’m not as exciting as I used to be so I just wanna get the pep in my step back and I think these products might be a step in the right direction

A314 is a great product for reminding partners what turned them-on to you in the first place, plus a load of other qualities of course. Add-in TUTH nearer bed time. :slight_smile:

IH, steered with instant shine is a good combo for getting issues out in the open in a good way, so you can deal with them. Further down the line it is also good in conjunction with TUTH for getting fantasies out/adventurous in bed.

Some TAC at 20mcg and over with TUTH is good for relaxing/uninhibited/playful/adventurous times in the bedroom.

I can’t wait to hear how this works for you , I am on the opposite end of spectrum and would love my partner to to pay more attention to ME . So I put in a big order of hopeful .
I found these products to be worth it in the social dept , esp the IH w IS . It is a great way to open up and talk about things without barriers . Just keep her close , like on the couch or bed to have her in your pheromone radius .
Good luck and keep trying on your relationship !!!

What’s up in PA now BigTrev?

I see you’ve already placed an order and used your GC. Hope you received it fine and now already kicking ass on helping you up with ‘resparking’ your marriage back to its steamy beginnings. :slight_smile: Oh well, seems that you are not a guy? :open_mouth: You ordered IS to ‘respark’ your marriage?

Anyway… I am thinking that you simply gave away your GC as a gift to her. That’s a possibility. And a nice gesture. And I hope it (the gesture and the IS) will ‘respark’ your marriage. :smiley:

Don’t forget to share your test results my friend. You can create your own journal here to keep notes of your dosages and usages, plus its different effects, including those you consider a “failure”. Journal helps a lot. Its your own phero time machine.

For further questions, you can also create your own help-seeking thread here. Expert pheromone users usually browse this area. :slight_smile: Please take note that I changed the sections and journals address’ urls. It’ll direct you to the women’s sections and journals. :slight_smile:

Also, please drop a feedback here or via PM about how the shipping goes for you.

Thanks! Chat soon!