Hello! Pheromones for Confidence, and Attracting Asian Girls. M/27

Hello, I’m from an asian country and I was wondering if you guys have specialized pheromones that work on asian girls. Thanks. I have light to moderate game and I would love it if I could try pheromones to help in the seduction process! Thanks for the gc btw!

Hi Pacman21,

I’m new here as well, but just wanted to welcome you. :slight_smile: The more experienced members can be more specific about what may work.

I do know what it may help if you share a little bit more about your personality (outgoing? shy?). Good for you having some game already!

Cheers,

LoM

I’m more of a shy type intellectual who likes reading and museums. haha

Hi Pacman,

Welcome to this forum.

Please tell us more about your goals using pheromones. I understant you ar elooking to flirt with asian ladies? Do you have other things you’d like to improve with pheromones?

So, you are the shy type. Do you know why? Do people come to talk to you or do you have problems with that as well? Do you lack self-confidence? How do you act when you talk to a girl?

Also, how old are you? This is important. What age range of ladies are you looking into?

Please tell us more. This will make you aligible to a 25$ gift certificate to help you with your first buy.

Experienced users from this forum will issue good recommendations for your situation based on the information you provide.

I’ll wait for your answer to issue my recommendations.

Hope to hear from you.

Hello, welcome to the forum.

Would recommend you to look at : AMMO + IS + IO. Also replace IO with IH when you find someone special and dont feel shy.
Ammo will pose you as a potent boyfriend material. IS is a feel good pheromone. It makes you and nearby people happier. IO will take care of your shyness.
IH is a trust building pheromone.

Hey PacMan! Welcome to the forums!

Instant Gentleman and Ammo were the first two products that came to mind based on the information you provided. IG will accentuate the good features of your temperament - smart and mature. It will also enhance the vibe of dependability and stability, qualities many Asian women prefer. Ammo has a mix of social and sexual pheromones, which will help make it easier for you to approach and flirt with women. Together, IG and Ammo will make you look like a smart, sexy, young man who has his life together.

I also recommend checking out the Intro Pack for Men. It has IG, Ammo, and several other pheromones for you to play with to find the right combo for almost any situation.

But, as Conjurator suggested, tell us more about yourself. Folks here can give you more specific recommendations and share their experience with you. But, definitely consider IG and Ammo. Add a spray of Instant Shine with the combo, and women will likely see you as boyfriend material.

I’d like to improve self confidence, body posture, and body language, hence my resort to pheromones. Also,I’m a 27 year old slim male looking to attract ladies from 18-27. I end up offending people instead of getting them to like me tbh.

Also, I’d like to get those pheromones that help me date asian ladies.

I think our culture frowns on hitting up women or approaching them head on. Also, id love to improve my confidence as well since i was rejected so many time already. Lastly, i unintentionally offend people when i bring out my confident side. I really dunno why. Maybe pheromones can change my life. Or something

Furthermore, I’m a 27 year old man looking for women who are at the age range of 18-30. Plus the fact that im looking for women out of my league.

I am Indian, Where are you from In Asia?

In general, Asians react positively towards rone containing products (Like IG / A314).

So I would Suggest for IG + AMMO + IS.

At age of 24, with A314 you may end up intimidating others. (better prefer IG )

Hi Pacman,

I would take a look at the Men’s Ultimate Kit as you would get everything to try and the best of what they have to offer. This way you won’t have to second guess yourself if you really got the right stuff. I try to give options though and will list a few I think will help.

IG This one is know to work very well on Asians and this will give you a mature leadership vibe.

Summer Ammo I suggest this one for attraction and if anything else and you had to pick 1 I would go with this. For attraction and very balanced and nice cologne scent to.

If I had to pick just a few those 2 for sure you will need.

IS This is one of my favorites and I still think if you can get it that it will be worth it. Will boost confidence and put everyone in a great mood. Works with everything and for any situation.

The gift certificate will be issued to you by a forum moderator in your e-mail. It usually takes a day or two. Good luck.

Hello pacman21!

Welcome to PheromoneTalk! :slight_smile:

Asian… I’ll go with the IG+Ishine+AMMO combo for you.

And… your GC is now in your email. :slight_smile:

Happy Pheroing! :slight_smile:

=========
Disclosure: I’ve edited your thread title from “Hello!” to “Hello! Pheromones for Confidence, and Attracting Asian Girls. M/27” for topic clarity and forum readability. It’ll also generate more “reads” to your thread. If you want to opt-out simply let me know. Thank you!