hello!!

hello iam rahul,18 years old and male..
iam from india,i came to this forum to search for best pheromones and makin good friends :wink:
i love flirting with girls :wink: i hope people around here will be helpful to me :slight_smile:

i have a girlfriend she is asian,and i was wondering which pheromone will work to attract her for …umm u know :stuck_out_tongue:
she is very shy and she wont tell me what she feels…i want something which arouses or creates intimacy :wink:

Hello and we3lcome to the forum Rahul!

please tell us a bit more about yourself! What is your personality like? Where you are planning to use pheromones besides your girlfriend? Maybe school?

I would suggest social mones around your girlfriend. Instant Shine, Instant Openness and Instant honesty are all great products. Shine makes you and those around you feel good. Honesty builds connection and trust between you two. Other than that Ammo is great all around product. Sexual and attractive.

iam like 5’6" avg looking..and yea i also wana use it in university/college!!
there are lotta hot gals here :stuck_out_tongue:
and hey do u think ammo will turn on my GF?

Ehhh…tricky.

Asians react differently to some of the higher based men’s products (I think it’s -none).

The men can probably help you out better, but I’d recommend my usual, Instant Honesty. I tend to be more open and willing when I’m feeling connected mentally. Just cuddle up with her watching a movie and give her back rub or something. :wink:

Good luck with her.

u sure buddy ammo is not for me?
should i get the IH?

Oh, I wouldn’t say that it isn’t for you. Ammo works quite well for many different circumstances.

I’m just saying for Asians, sometimes -none based products have stray effects. It’d be better if a male user could help you with this one.

I’d try both of them out separately, but it’s just a warning. :slight_smile:

^moko^ brings a good point when it comes to shy girls. I find that social mones along with some confidence is a winner in my book (IO, IH, IS).

Ammo at low doses, or preferable mixed with a social. As time passes along with multiple exposures, increase Ammo sprays.

Welcome to Pherotalk Smackdown!

In terms of Asian girls it has to do with up bringing and culture. I suggest you use products like honesty, shine to make her feel comfortable with you.

In addition, from what I know from asian girls your game has to be tight so the fellas can help more with that in terms of their PUA skills. You need not use it to just have sex but to understand where her mind is at and how to break down some barriers.

Honesty will create a nice atmosphere when you guys are alone, and she will feel she can trust you.

When you feel you have created that environment you can then use Ammo or tuth to let her know you are interested sexually and where you want to it.

Of course, if she is not ready it’s not a good idea to force her and wait for things to progress in that direction.

Your gc was issued!