Hi everyone, my name is Hung, a 24y old student from Vietnam (South East Asia)
Just found this site randomly from google, but it turned out very interesting.
I’ve just known about pheromones for few days, so everything seem new to me, any help will be great ![]()
I want to be more attractive to girls and can improve my communication to other people, any suggestion?
Thanks a lot in advance ![]()
Ah, 1 more thing, can I buy them from here (Vietnam)? never buy anything outside the country before ![]()
(Sorry for my bad english)
Hello Hung, welcome to the forum!
AMMO would be a great pheromone to start up with. It’s smooth, confidently masculine, and very attractive. It’s also easy to use.
Tell us a bit more about you, what’s your personality like? Are you shy or do you meet people easily? What sort of things do you like to do?
Thanks for replying
Well, I’m not shy type, but i don’t talk much, especially with strangers. I have many friends, but most of my close friends are boys
so i don’t have much experience with girls.
I would like to improve my relationship with girls and in the end: having one or more girlfriend(s) ![]()
I have interest in Instant Openness, Instant Shine and TUTH, are these good to me?
Any recommended combo?
Thanks in advance ![]()
Welcome to the group. I hope you enjoy your time here.
NeithSpell
Thanks!
Can you guys please tell me which mones to use, I don’t know what will be good to affect young asian girls
There are many to choose but my english isn’t good enough to understand all of it.![]()
![]()
Sorry, can i post question here or i have to do in other place?
Welcome Hung,
I do apologize for the late responding to your thread.
Ok, I remember seeing an order from you and but just in case here is what I suggest for your situation.
Ammunition to give that confidence boast and to also give of that strong, masculine vibe
You will let the ladies know you are interested with this product without being over bearing and creepy
IO to ease you into conversation
if you already made your purchase please give us your feedback
The men are always talking about asian girls so they have a lot of advice as to what products is best for them , trying popping into that section for further advice
Your gc was issued!