Hi all pheromones users,
I’m new here. I’m 22, male, from singapore.
I’m here to learn more abt pheromones and their uses.
Please guide me if necessary. (:
Regards,
Dex
Hi all pheromones users,
I’m new here. I’m 22, male, from singapore.
I’m here to learn more abt pheromones and their uses.
Please guide me if necessary. (:
Regards,
Dex
Welcome. Tell us more about yourself. Why are you here? What do you hope to achieve with mones? What is your personality like?
I am guessing you are here to attract girls. I recommend AMMO with instant shine for that.
Bingo! I hope I can attract more girls. (: What abt you? Oh okay. But currently I have IO, IShine & TUTH in my disposal. May I know where do you spray ur pheromones and how many sprays?
You should also get AMMO. TUTH is too strong, especially for asian girls.
I have been using mones for over a year! It works! Also, Androtics is the best. That is why I have been here for so long and I support them.
I say 2x ammo to neck and 2x Instant shine to head is good.
If you can’t get ammo, I would try 1x TUTH to front neck, 2x IO to each neck and 2x IS to top of head.
If you can afford it, GO GET AMMO! AMMO!
I see. Thanks for the recommendation! I will try to get AMMO if i can. Anything else besides AMMO? TUTH is too strong? As in asian girls won’t have effect or what?
AMMO is good for now. Also, I recommend you get IH. Asian girls like feeling close and connected. Instant shine, which you already have, goes well with AMMO. Yes, TUTH is too strong for asian girls, unless you are already having sex with them, lol
Lol, ok noted.
make sure to tell AD that I get 10% commision, lol.
just kidding. Anyways, enjoy and have fun. Start reading the MEN’s section to get better understanding how to use mones and know what different products do. Good luck!
Welcome to Pherotalk Dex!
In terms of where to spray these and how many sprays you need that is up to you since everyone is different and one of the things you need to first find out before going any further in testing these out is your sweet spot.
Good luck with these and keep us updated on your results step by step.
Your gc was issued. ![]()
Lol. Nothing beats a trial but a failure Cool. ![]()
2x ammo to neck and 2x IS to head, is it suitable for workplace?
It can be. I would suggest taking a togo sized bottle of IO or IH along. Watch for peoples reactions. If things seem good then great, if it feels like people are reacting negatively to the androstenone in the Ammo (unlikely as it’s fairly well buffered but still possible) then go to someplace private like the employee restroom and add a single spray of the buffer product. It should lighten your signature and make friendlier and more approachable without negating any attraction qualities you’re giving off.