"Hello". Pheromones for Social Anxiety, for Attraction, Interactions. M/24/Maryland

Hello, I’m a pheromone explorer and skeptic, I want to try this out for myself, I have heard many good things about pheromones and I want to see the results for myself. I am 24, Male, and I am from Maryland! Which one is the best pheromone to try for the first time (with the best effects)?

Hello phero_exprimenter,

Welcome to this forum.

Don’t worry we all once were skeptics at some point. Be aware however that pheromones are no magic potions, they are enhancers. You still have to play your part.

The best pheromones for you? It all depends on what you are trying to achieve (besides testing), do you have specific goals you’d like to achieve? Also, please tell us more about yourself and describe your personality. This will help us give you the best possible recommendations.

By telling us more about yourself, you will be eligible to a 25$ gift certificate to help you with your first buy.

Hope to hear from you.

Hey welcome!

As Conjurator has said more information is much needed to assist you in your goals.
And yes, they are not magic potions, they are enhancers.
But when you see them work you will be blown away.

Without any specific goals listed you can try the men’s starter pack as it has everything to get you going on your experiments.

Hello experimenter,

Welcome! Like the other mentioned please tell us more like your age and your goal would help. Also maybe the environment you will be using them, if I had these 3 things I could be able to help you out.

Now with Androtics they offer a pheromone for just about anything and the key is to use the right pheromone for the right intention and environment as there is no 1 single product that will do everything.

Looking back being a skeptic myself IShine is the one that made me a believer. If you are a total skeptic and leery get this one and the bigger 30ML bottle. At $40 with the $25GC it would now be $15 plus shipping of $6 I believe and now you have something for under $25 total to try.

I suggest IShine because of how well it works in any situation and this will make you a believer.

Hey, I’m an introverted guy, shy, barely any social skills, but I’m willing to put time and energy to be out there and transform myself to have some extrovert qualities. I’m in college and I’m about to head to a dormitory housing. I’m average looking. 5"5. I tend to open up when I’ve known the person well and most of the time…I get friendzoned or bestfriend zoned. I am currently reading a lot of pickup books and learning more about PUAs. I’m just trying to improve myself to get that social flow. I’ve discovered that I really like deep conversations, there was a girl that I liked, she was extroverted, she liked me because of “deep conversations” and “intellectual conversations” but it didn’t get me anywhere since she already had a girlfriend. Most of the time this happens to me. I have a little bit of social anxiety but I’m trying so hard to get rid of it. I am hoping for a pheromone that will make women approach me, initiate conversations with me, or just make me open up a little and speak for myself. I’ve heard that pheromones also have an effect on the user…Thanks

Thanks. I’ll try IShine for sure. Well, I made a mistake of buying Putative 074 and 106, I didn’t discover that there were forums that existed.lol I wonder if these are effective for a social setting? like the pub or bar?

Generally speaking the Ps don’t really have defined effects and are meant for experienced users to test and give feedback on what they do.
The instant lines are more suited for people who are new.
But since you have them might as well test. I’m sure some of the guys around here have experience with P74. I’ve never seen anything on 106 myself.
Quite honestly it’s best if you test then without prior knowledge.

As for extroversion there are quite a bit of options. IH and IO are generally good options as they make the targets AND the user feel more comfortable being open but one should caution because you can easily find yourself spilling your own guts..

Ammo is a pretty good one for confidence self effects, as is also good for attraction.

No worries experimenter! P74 is a really good one to have so no worries.

What I would do is first things first you will need something for attraction to help prevent the friendzone and so women will see something more in you and for this I suggest Ammo.

This will be your best bet for general attraction and actually Summer Ammo is even a better fit as it is best suited for 30 and under. Nice standalone and works for daytime use very well to. I would start here if anything else.

The next one would be IO. I would wear on your neck area so it helps you open up to as well as others. You will get the most use out of this one that way.

These 2 starting out you will get the most use out of. If anything else I would get these 2.

Once you have these along with your P74 and P106 dialed in try making some combos. The 2 you already have should go very well with these 2. Of course there are a whole lot more that can help you, I just listed the best 2 for you to start with and to go with what you have already.

There is plenty of info about P74, I have not seen very much on P106.

Welcome to PheromoneTalk, phero_experimenter! :slight_smile:

Your GC is ow in your email. :slight_smile:

The guys above have welcomed you extremely well, and their recommendations are all good, so it’s your turn now to keep the ball rolling. :slight_smile:

Happy Pheroing! :slight_smile:

=====================
Disclosure: I’ve edited your thread title from ““Hello”” to ““Hello”. Pheromones for Social Anxiety, for Attraction, Interactions. M/24/Maryland” for topic clarity and forum readability. It’ll also generate more “reads” to your thread. If you want to opt-out simply let me know. Thank you!

Hmm, I’ve heard so many good things about AMMO, I’ll try AMMO

This is awesome! WOW! thanks a lot for the Gift Card. This just made my day. Now time to get some AMMO and IO…:smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

Awesome man! I hope you start a journal we can follow so we can continue to support you. Also you are more than welcome to check my journal out as well and I am open to advice to.

Yes, start a journal please.

Yes journal please please please!