Hello, Gumby here. I am male, 23 and from Central Pennsylvania. I am shy, an introvert, and have social anxiety. I am looking to use pheromones to attract women, become more outgoing, and become more sociable.
I have decided from reading these forums that Ammo would be a good pheromone to use to attract women, but what is the best pheromone to help me reduce my social anxiety and become more outgoing? I would like to give-up using alcohol to treat my social anxiety and use pheromones instead to help me become comfortable in social situations.
WELCOME! to the best phero forum , My initial suggestions would be
A314–self effects range from more confident, feel like your ready to lead, calmly converse with people in an articulate way(my own experience)
Summer Ammo–This not only gives somewhat of an upbeat/happy feeling for you and those around you, but the slight sexual/overtly alpha signature this gives.
If you aren’t much looking for sexual mones, Id say replace the ammo with Instant Shine and maybe Instant Openness
A314 can be a bit hard going if you are anxious/reticent - Yes, its self effects can help you but its status can also erect a barrier between you and the rest of the world, making you seem more remote/standoffish and unapproachable. Esp when combined with sexuals. Which is not always what you want. You do need to be able to take the lead socially when using this one.
The more social/sociable products might be the better start - Instant Shine (happy/feelgood/socially confident), IO (promotes light/chatty/bubbly conversation), IH (deeper convo/trust) and the social/sexy Ammo or the more laid-back/feelgood/sexy Summer Ammo are all in your ballpark. Also, MX297 is one that has given very good results for me around people with quite severe social anxiety.
One thing, Its not a good idea to rely on pheros for self-effects as you do get used to them in time (some quicker than others) - much better to deal with your issues in other non chemical ways (and without drink!) - which will be permanent and then the pheros will help support these to greater effectiveness and any positive self effects are a pleasant bonus!
Sometimes they fall a bit behind issuing them. I know Mick will definitely get to you soon tho. On a side note, Have you decided what you going to try first?
Yes, I have decided to buy Ammo 2x strength and Instant Shine 4x strength in To Go sizes. I figured I might as well buy the strongest strength available.
Awesome. Be careful with that ammo 2x tho. Being younger, none is easy to od with. IME, I’d suggest a half spray to start with. You’ll love both and great choice going high strength shine.
One spray of Ammo is enough to OD? I was considering spraying one spray of Ammo and Instant Shine onto my wrist, rubbing my wrists together, then rubbing my wrists against my neck, that way I have it on my neck and wrists.
Not always 1 spray to od usually. But I know I use at most 1 1/2 of my 1 ammo (I’m 25) and that is usually my max. And with yours being 2x it’s stronger. Just something to keep an eye on. Your plan with using is too should buffer it enough for 1 spray to be fine tho.