Hello there!

Hello everyone! :slight_smile: I’m a 26 year old guy from Singapore.

Happened to chance upon pheromone and started to read up a bit on it.

I’m interested to know which pheromone products are best and most effective in attracting girls.

Hi there,

Please tell us what you want to achieve from using pheros and who are your targets. Then we can help you better and you can qualify for the $15 gift certificate.

If you have question, please ask.
Have fun

Hey SingleShot

Welcome to pherotalk :slight_smile:

If your looking to attract girls I would start out with Ammo it will definatly get you some well deserved attention from the opposite sex.

I would look into Socials as well like Instant Honesty but you really need to tell us a little more about what type of reactions you are looking for soo we maybe able to help you further.

Welcome again if you have any questions pls ask

Ciao “J”

Well, I’m more tuned want my presence felt and ladies to feel comfortable with me so that conversation will be less “stressful”… This is the main thing I would want to achieve with pheromone!

So any suggestions??? thanks!

Sweet then I would still go for Ammo as it will help you feel attractive and I would look into Instant Honesty and Instant Openness as those 2 are really great for helping out in the conversation departments with the ladies and will make it easier for yourself to express how you feel and how they feel, If you get nervous around girls you could try Instant Shine as well it will help calm you and give you the right amount of confidence.

Hope this helps buddy

Ciao “J”

Then I will suggest social pheros like:
Instant openness - as ice breaker, to let girls want to talk to you.
Instant honesty – to have deeper, meaningful conversation
Instant shine – to lift your mood and girls around you.

Ammo, like what J said, is good for general and mild sexual attraction.
Another phero, IFM, is also good if you want girls to feel comfortable with you. They will want to stick by your side.

Good luck

Hello Welcome to Pherotalk :slight_smile:

Great advice from the guys, AMMO is a good all round product to start with and the socials like IO or IH will help break the ice.

If you have any questions just ask

:smiley: Your GC will be in your emial box in the next 24 to 48 hours :smiley:

Have fun

Tisha