Hello people, I m Daniel. I am a relaxed person, I have friends but most of them men
. I am not too bad with girls but I think I am getting used to being with not with the hot ones. I have to be with younger girls because girls same age as me wount be intrested. I will like Pheromones to help me, I will like them to make me the guy that girls are intrested in when they have a lot to choose from. I will love that girls that i have been my entire life and dont even notice me to be atracted by me. I will like that when I meet a girl she likes me and want to be with me. Ive read about pheromones and I think they are great! Just dont know where to start and with what to start. THANKS!!!![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
hey welcome ![]()
i see that you want to use pheros to attract women
mostly people start out with sexual products like ammo for that. i’m not sure how old you are so i cant tell u about dosing ammo. however, if u are pretty young, then you might want to watch out how much you use ammo. (look up overdosing and ghosting effects with using too much ammo!)
as for socials.. u say that u are pretty relaxed and the such so im assuming that u dont have problem talking to girls. maybe instant honesty? that’s a great product for getting girls to connect with you more and feel more at ease with you.
welcome and ask more questions if u have any ![]()
Hi Daniel, and welcome!
Ammo would be perfect for your situation. It will give you a bit of a sexual vibe without coming on too strong. Instant Shine will give you a bit of sparkle, Instant openness will ease the flow of conversation, and Instant Honesty will cause conversations to be more intimate.
So I would recommend Ammo, and any or all of those Instant products ![]()
Warm regards,
Sillykitty
Hi Daniel,
Welcome.
I agree with Remmy on AMMO. It can make girls attracted to you. It has a mild sexual attraction too.
Try IO as well. It can open up the girls and make them want to tak to you. It gives you the edge in approaching girls.
IH will make them closer to you. It builds relationship.
Cheers
3 girls responding and that fast??? I think I entered the correct site! Thanks for the quick respond. What will I use If I wanted to make girls Ive been for a long time and dont even notice me for that long to focus on me and to want me and feel atracted???
probably ammo.. maybe turn up the heat if you guys have been friends for a long time. dont use too much turn up the heat tho.. u might end up looking like a jackass just after sex.
Hello Danial, Welcome to Pherotalk ![]()
Can you tell us how old you are to give us a better ideal of what products will work for you and your target range ?
Information about your personality and the environment you plan to use the products in will also help and get you qualified for your GC.
I look forward to your reply ![]()
Tisha
Hostess/Guide