Hello!

Hi my name is Hyemi and I’m from the USA. I’m 22 years old and I just got into pheromones because we started learning about it in school. I was just hoping to get some more attention from guys and be more social when I go out and etc.

I was thinking of trying Instant shine so I can be more friendly and maybe MX135 since it seems to be everybody’s favorite. Do you have any more suggestions?

Thanks :slight_smile:

Hi hyemi,

Welcome to the forum.

I didn’t know school is teaching about oheromone.

Instatn Shine is good. It can lift your mood and the people around you. It can also boost your confidence socially.

Why don’t you try other social pheros as well like IO which can act like an ice breakers to make people want to talk to you. It will open up people to start a conversation. ih will make the conversation deeper and more intimate. . People will talk more personal stuffs with you.

Have fun

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Instant shine is always a great bet - veryone is happy to be around you and you get some self-effects too.

MX135 is popular with the ladies but for the women i prefer to let them discuss the female specific stuff although I can give you the basics.

Hopefully one of the ladies will be by soon to give you a proper welcome.

Welcome again to the forum.

welcome to the forum hyemi :slight_smile:

IShine is one of my favorite products. im in school as well and it really works to lighten up the mood. self effects as hank and jamesbonded said are also great.

im not sure bout mx135, actually i know very little bout it :stuck_out_tongue: so ask tisha or another female phero’er when they come around :slight_smile:

i also find that IFM works well in school. im male so bit different but… im sure there would be similar results

cya around

bond

Hello Hyemi

Welcome to Pherotalk :slight_smile:

I think you will enjoy MX135, it is a forum favorite with the ladies. Its a attention grabbing mix with a sexy kick.

Ishine is another great choice its warm charismatic and draws people to you.

I also suggest either Instant sexiness A or IO.

IS/A is a strong confident sexy mix

IO is a chatty friendly ice breaking mix.

If you have any question just ask, Look forward to chatting with you in the forum

:smiley: Your GC will be in your email box shortly :smiley:

Tisha