Hello...

Hey everyone,

First things first, I love playing sports, I read a lot, and I spend a lot of time with my dog, woldike!
I am a systems analyst for a software firm and I spend most of my time married to my work. I am what some people might call me a decent looking guy, you know, I have neat hair, shave everyday, proper work clothes etc! :slight_smile: average nerd!

Here’s my deal, I used to date this girl at work, and we were going well and steady for two years. I recently went on a business trip and when I returned she broke up with me. For no apparent reason. I dont know what happened, and I have a gut feeling that its not really over. But she gets really annoyed around me and doesnt let me say much. But I do catch her looking at me all the time.. like a vibe. I dont know what this means.

I was looking around online and I followed some stuff to this page. Will pheramones help me at all?!?
I just want her to stop avoiding me and get her to talk to me!

god bless.

Yes, research shows they may help you.

I suggest you visit the smartmones store and experiment.

Some more experienced members here will let you know what will help you the best.

Good luck

Hi there Haroldson, welcome.

Firstly, it’s important to understand that pheromones cannot perform miracles, they can only enhance what is already there.

If you can get her to sit down and talk to you, then Instant Honesty may help, it’s not a truth serum but it can make people feel able to reveal things they may not do normally. At the same time, some Instant Shine will make you feel better about yourself and others feel happier to be around you, she may well notice this and try to find what she has missed.

Have you any idea why she broke it off so suddenly? If she is looking then she is either still interested or seriously pissed with you, either way you guys need to talk.

diamond, does instant shine help people feel less depressed?

Hi there,

Welcome to the forum.

Sorry about the break up.

Pheromones can help but it cannot do miracle.

You can try AMMO and IH.

AMMO will attract her again while IH will make her close t you. IH will make her talk deeper and honest with you.

Good luck

It can help people to feel happier in themselves and happier to be around people wearing it. I find I have a silly grin on my face a minute or so after applying it.

It is NOT in any way, shape or form a treatment for clinical depression or any other diagnosable condition and it is important that people realise pheromones are not to be used as replacements for any medication they have been taken, prescription or otherwise.

Hello Welcome to Pherotalk :slight_smile:

Sorry about your breakup. Pheromones may be able to help you get to the bottom of what happened so you can repair the relationship but they wont change her mind on there own. I suggest IH, IG and Ishine.

IG will give you a nice sexy masculine trusting vibe that women find very attractive.

IH will open her up to deep conversation more and give her a connected close feeling to you.

Ishine is warm, uplifting and and draw her to you.

If you have questions just ask. Your GC has been sent :wink:

Tisha
Hostess/Guide