Hello!

Hello there,
I am a beginner in Pheromones.

I have a question, I have a very close friend that is older then me, what would you suggest for me? She likes a strong and confident man.

Hi
Welcome to the forum,

Before we can sugguest something for you? Can you tell us a little more about yourself and your personaility, interests, etc

Chris

Hi there and welcome.

To know what to suggest, we need to know a little more about you. Would you say that you are more shy or outgoing? Do you think that you are already a confident person, or do you feel nervous in social situations? Are you pursuing a romantic relationship with this friend, or is it platonic? Information about age and race helps too.

Looking forward to your replies.

Im 28 and she is 36

I am a shy at first but I warm up quickly. I am fun and friendly.

I would say I am not too confident towards a lady that I like, towards friends I am totally confident, perhaps its a kryptonite thing. I do want to start a relationship with this person, and perhaps have a little sexual attraction as well if possible. I like platonic as well :slight_smile:

I hope this helps to know me better.

Edit
Might I add the F word, I am in the Friend Zone since I am too nice and not aggressive enough to be a breadwinner. So with that said I am considered the “nice guy”

Oh dear, another nice guy trying to get out of the friend zone. That seems to be a very common problem.

Okay, down to basics…here is a run-down of products that might help.

Ammo is the standard male phero for beginners, and experienced users alike. It is a sexy, attractive phero that can build your confidence. Warm, charming, charismatic, sexy.

Instant Gentleman is smooth and trustworthy. Chivalrous. Makes women feel safe and protected. Think Sean Connery.

Turn up the Heat is androstenone and is not buffered at all. It is not meant to be worn casually, it is very sexually arousing to women, and if you use a lot of it you will put out a horn-dog vibe that can drive women away. In the right doses it drives us crazy with desire and indicates that you are very interested.

Instant Jerk is exactly what it says. Like TUTH is has a lot of androstenone, but this also has copulins, which are a woman’s secretion. It basically shouts that you have just left one woman’s bed and are hunting for another. To some that means that you are a good candidate because you have already brought one woman pleasure, but to others it signifies that you are a player and not to be trusted. Makes you seem like somewhat of a rogue, Use with caution.

Then there are the socials:
Instant Shine is a feel-good phero that makes people glad to be near you. Serves as a mood lifter and confidence booster.

Instant Openness makes people chatty, and can help keep the conversation flowing.

Instant Honesty extends a feeling of trust and encourages more intimate conversations.

Thanks!

As for the common problem of the nice guy, I could go into detail scientifically and psychologically of why it is so common but I’ll save that for another day.

Welcome to Pherotalk Dngx!

Thank you for the additional information. When a guy is placed in the friend zone it could be for many reasons and it is a very delicate matter I will let the experienced men on this forum help you with.

Your GC was already issued!