i am new and just stumbled on to the site , thought well i can have a open mind try something new,
i am 38 about 6’5 240 pounds wife 37 6 foot with extra baby weight if that matters 1 baby 18 months
like most we could use something to help the wife let go in the bedroom,
before the baby drinking a bit too much helped her ( she knows in in her head) but that would be good for her if something would help
me , low energy have been all my life like waking up tired every day
but it never clears up, and no one can figure out why so i tend
to be a bit crabby and i could use the help with that
If you tell us a little more about yourself, you can qualify for a 25$ gift certificate !
-Why don’t you tell us a little about your personality?
-What exactly are you looking for in terms of a response? (do you want her to be “in the mood” more often, pay more attention to you, etc.) Don’t limit this answer to what pheromones you’ve seen on here, some of the members here know some amazing combinations to get that exact result you’re looking for!
-Which of the products have caught your eye so far and why?
This is a great community so stick around and good luck!
Well I know I shouldnt be mixing and matching consumer stuff and putatives since your new although heres my 2 cents. I believe P83 would be disarming and dishibitioning in more of a intimate response towards your wife would be a good start at about 10-20 mcg. And combining Androstadienone and TAC for me has a calming effect on women as long as not used in excess beyond 10-20 mcg.
For you with the low energy its really hard to recommend for that Ill say that part of being energetic is to be in the zone consciously in a positive light so I think giving Instant Shine a whirl could help in your plight.
Like Jamesbonded said, Tuth will make her “let go,” and not just a little bit. IH is a good suggestion too
I’ve had very very similar exhaustion and basically fatigue throughout my days and when I wake up I used to not be able to get out of bed. So, unrelated to your sex desires/needs, IS will make you feel better in the mornings and when you feel tired.
Also, how much do you exercise, that tends to strongly affect overall energy?
What is your diet/food intake?
exercise i go to the gym everyday,mostly cardio for about 650 cal.
28-37 minutes pretty hard , i have eat ok not much fast food.
its just a constant battle with myself , they checked by blood
my sleep, - so far nothing maybe one day,
when i do order i will try tuth ,
me and her have been together a long time and for some
reason she alwasy feels guilty in bed, unless something distracts
her like too much to drink or excuse to her self as why not
to feel guilty----
tuth should be perfect for sexual, I’d be surprised if it isn’t. I’d also google “aphrodisiacs” which can be as simple as something like chocolate, yet significantly increase sexual drive. I have an oil burner with a sexual oil that smells great and increases how horny I feel essentially, to put it in blunt terms.
When I was depressed, or bored with life, my overall energy was very low. I had no real motivation to wake up, despite a cute girlfriend a good school and great friends. I just needed more, perhaps you would enjoy a new hobby that helped you get going every day? (besides pheromones, although that has helped me enjoy life ). I tried musical instruments, art, new types of music to listen to, collecting, etc.
Your exercise sounds great, more than I do. Accupuncture also has made me feel much, much better. It actually works, it’s not fake, like I thought it might be.
I’d just eat fruits, vegetables, proteins (almonds, chicken, peanut butter) and some wheats for a while and see how that went. That has made me feel much better too. Good luck and let me know if any of that helps you man
a littler more about myself, well other than what i mentioned
and i am usualy esay going out in public still tired though
in terms of a responce i would love to find anything to assist
in making life better for me and thoses around me make
people feel at ease with me, the wife to be “in the mood”
a little more , we are in the seattle area and i am sure the
dark wet weather has effects on us as well.
as far as producs that are eye catching all of them peak intrest
i am a set guy i would rather have a full set of something
than just 1 or 2 so if 5 item made a set i would get all
5 rather than 3 of them and i do think i would be ordering
tuth 1st
does this help? and answer what your looking for?
happy thanksgiving