Hello,
I am new here, I was referred to this place by a friend. He claims this stuff works, so I thought I might give it a try. I am a 19 year old male and currently in my second year of college as an engineer at California Polytechnic State University and have little time to dedicate to my image. I am a pretty confident guy, but I have my awkward moments. I like to work out in my spare time and relax on the weekends. My only ride is a 600cc motorcycle which is fun but not very practical. I enjoy visiting my folks and friends back at home since I tend to get lonely here. I have very few friends here at school and hardly any that are girls. I want to have more friends while living supposedly the best years of my life. I am hoping these pheromones will assist my social abilities, especially with girls.
Davidscool, glad to be able to greet you and welcome you to the place to be. Does you friend do alot of posting on the forum? Maybe I recongized him or her name.Hopefully you’ll find more to dedicate to your image during summer break. That’s something I can relate to is …TIME. TIME is so precious.
We see that your pretty confident person, Does that mean you don’t not any problems with walking up to a lady or approaching them? I see you looking to have more friends. Do you party much? Are looking for LTR or something else? Thanks in advance for the feedback.
Yeah Uni is supposed to be the best part of our life they always say. I tend to have quite a few of those awkward moments myself but its mostly smoothed over by pheromones. If you put yourself out there enough with the assistance of mones I’m sure you’ll more friends around and more general female interest in all regard.
For good old fashioned sex appeal try a spray or two of Ammo.
For a charismatic likable vibe that effects both men and women try two sprays of Instant Shine.
Make sure one of the sprays of Shine is around your upper chest/neck area for a little self effect (many people, myself included feel a little more confident when wearing Shine) along with a single spray of instant openness.
This mix is very light, fun, chatty and has just a hint of sexuality underneath to help prevent you from being friend zoned.
The IO and Shine help people see you as the kind of guy people just enjoy being around and talking to, which in and of itself is attractive. Add in a little Ammo for masculine sexuality and you should be good to go.
Maybe consider getting 2X versions of Ammo and Shine, with regular strength instant openness, this way you can do single sprays of each product and get an even 200 uses without having to worry about running out of one before the other.
Your friend really did you a favor by referring you here cuz we are AWESOME!
These pheromones will be of some assistance as long as you are willing to understand the whole concept, the science and progressive thought behind it. You will learn and experience even more if you open up yourself to observe and be aware.
You are young and you got even more zeal and fire than most of us old folks so your experiences should be even more dynamic than ours and we get really amazing effects from this stuff.
The product recommendations were already given to you.